• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The First Ice Climbers Only Tourney Sign-ups!

Nintendogs

Smash Journeyman
Im hosting an online Ice Climbers only tournament and hoping to have about 30 people in this tourney.

Tourney Rules:
- 1 vs 1
- 3 out of 5 matches
- 3 stock.
- 7 minute time limit.
- Items off.
- No complaining to me of how someone 3 stocked you because of cheap chaingrabs.

Allowed Stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville, Yoshi's Island, and Corneria.
There is no limit to how many times you can pick a stage.

Both players must report a win/loss of the matches (also the number of times you won/lost EX: "I won 3:1" if possible)

Once the tourney starts you are going to have about 5 days ( I will extend the time limit if needed) to schedule a time to brawl with the person in your bracket.

If there are any issues such as an extremely bad connection with someone or they just dont show up, then PM me or make a post about it.

I will try to change the date when the tourney begins and is being held to work with everyone's schedule.

Post and you'll be added to the tourney!

Sign-up list:
  1. Nintendogs
  2. JustNoOne
  3. KRDsonic
  4. Bnzaaa
  5. ~Kawaii Bunny~
  6. Demonic Trilogy
  7. Rykard
  8. P a i n
  9. kennypoopoo
  10. Hylian
  11. Chewyy
  12. RoyalBlood
  13. Taylor
  14. Frozen Popo
  15. Millar
  16. Lain
  17. Pastaboy
  18. Fly_Amanita
  19. CDCP

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'll sign up, the only thing stopping me is the free time I have.

I might have bad connection with anyone at Califorina, since I'm in Canada.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Depends on the date if I'm in or not..

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That will be the first tourney, where the Iceys can't 0 death one single opponent!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So this'll come down to who's the best at fighting and desyncing instead of the best chain grabber :D
or who can gimp nana the fastest and then chaingrab popo
This will come down to who is the best at spamming blizzard and smashes.

This doesn't look fun at all :/. IC dittos are already really stupid...but ONLINE IC dittos?

**** that.

Sign me up.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Remove me from the sign up list, dude. I'd never take part in an online tourney with IC dittos...

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
Hey any chance the date can be before the end of this month or for after the middle of next. I'm moving to a new apartment and not sure when we will have the net.

Nintendogs

Smash Journeyman
This will come down to who is the best at spamming blizzard and smashes.

This doesn't look fun at all :/. IC dittos are already really stupid...but ONLINE IC dittos?

**** that.

Sign me up.
ok...

ugh entirely icey dittos and online?

sounds horrendous
Thats the point!!!

lol spamming?!?! I need in. :)
May the best spammer win...

Remove me from the sign up list, dude. I'd never take part in an online tourney with IC dittos...
Why the **** did you sign up then!!!!! Would you prefer a Captain Falcon Tournament?

Hey any chance the date can be before the end of this month or for after the middle of next. I'm moving to a new apartment and not sure when we will have the net.
Sure, looking to the middle of next month.

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
I want to be in D:
I'll use the White IC, they're so cute, and the one getting gimped will be Popo :3

Miller

Smash Lord
Man, this has got to be the must fucking ******** tourney ever. Ive had IC dittos, there boring as hell. I dont think I could sit through over 9000 IC dittos

lain

Smash Master
I'm not entering because this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

No offense, but jesus christ. I HATE IC dittos.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I love Ice Climber Dittos. It's the only time we can actually see REAL Brawling (literal definition) instead of " I'm going to spam chaingrabs on you till you go crazy to the point of being paranoid of being grabbed" kind of scenario.

Nintendogs

Smash Journeyman
I want to be in D:
I'll use the White IC, they're so cute, and the one getting gimped will be Popo :3
Finally, no nana gimping.

Sounds fun, sign me up.
added you.

Man, this has got to be the must fuck ******** tourney ever. Ive had IC dittos, there boring as hell. I dont think I could sit through over 9000 IC dittos
CGing your opponent all match long is even more boring.

I'm not entering because this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

No offense, but jesus christ. I HATE IC dittos.
Good for you! Keep it to yourself. If you actually want to get better, then practice against EVERY character.

Chewey better win so I can laugh at everyone.

:colorful:
Hes not gonna win...

meh. i'll try. probably will lose, but i can still try... and add more people to my With Friends list. :-/
Well, thats why loser brackets were invented, so you can still play. Besides, This tourney is mainly for fun and to prove that you aren't some random noob.

I love Ice Climber Dittos. It's the only time we can actually see REAL Brawling (literal definition) instead of " I'm going to spam chaingrabs on you till you go crazy to the point of being paranoid of being grabbed" kind of scenario.
THANK YOU

But... but that's the only reason I play IC's...
If you only play IC for their chaingrabs, youre not going to succeed.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I found Wifi at the source of a friend's Wii. When the tourney starts, I'll let you guys know the friend code.

And I use the Red Climber, so Nana is my lead too. Kawaii Bunny does too I think.

Black is the other color where Nana leads.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm still looking forward to this tournament, even if I'm not all that great at IC dittos lol. (I still can't believe I do better with Sheik against them x.x)

pastaboy

Smash Champion
Man, this has got to be the must fucking ******** tourney ever. Ive had IC dittos, there boring as hell. I dont think I could sit through over 9000 IC dittos
ima invading ur icy threads. lol a icy ditto tourny wuld be not fun at all, it doesnt rly proove who has the best icy either.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
ima invading ur icy threads. lol a icy ditto tourny wuld be not fun at all, it doesnt rly proove who has the best icy either.
what does being the best have to do with anything? why can't we just play because we want to? does everything have to be about who's the best?

Top Bottom