• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fifth Version of Jigglypuff's Side b

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
now that its been confirmed that Brawl is not going to be on the MLG circuit for 2011, that means we need to do everything we can to support our own grassroots, or Smasher run, Smash tournaments.

That being said I will be making my first appearance at a non-local tourney (no wonder everyone thinks speed is better than me, jesus...) in about nine months, at Pound V.

I want to make this the best possible experience for not only myself, but for anyone that is even thinking about coming as well. I am going to be teaming with san, so i plan to do some heavy damage in doubles, and I will be doing some hardcore training so as to establish my spot as a top sonic at this event.

So I want to see who else is coming so I can make sure to meet and greet and get pictures with everyone that I can. We can get a sonic dinner poppin off, and we gotta make sure to support each other whenever possible, Ive spoken with speed about this already. We plan to make this tournament our coming out party, not only as top level sonics, comparable to X and Espy, but as top level players as well who can play on even ground, and take down, anybody in our path.

SO WHO ELSE IS GONNA PUT THEIR STAMP ON THIS TOURNEY AND PROVE TO THE PEOPLE WHO STILL DONT BELIEVE, EXACTLY HOW GOOD SONIC IS?

Pound 5. Lets make it happen.

KIDGoggles
Speed
Wedge

Tesh

Smash Hero
now that its been confirmed that Brawl is not going to be on the MLG circuit for 2011, that means we need to do everything we can to support our own grassroots, or Smasher run, Smash tournaments.

That being said I will be making my first appearance at a non-local tourney (no wonder everyone thinks speed is better than me, jesus...) in about nine months, at Pound V.

I want to make this the best possible experience for not only myself, but for anyone that is even thinking about coming as well. I am going to be teaming with san, so i plan to do some heavy damage in doubles, and I will be doing some hardcore training so as to establish my spot as a top sonic at this event.

So I want to see who else is coming so I can make sure to meet and greet and get pictures with everyone that I can. We can get a sonic dinner poppin off, and we gotta make sure to support each other whenever possible, Ive spoken with speed about this already. We plan to make this tournament our coming out party, not only as top level sonics, comparable to X and Espy, but as top level players as well who can play on even ground, and take down, anybody in our path.

SO WHO ELSE IS GONNA PUT THEIR STAMP ON THIS TOURNEY AND PROVE TO THE PEOPLE WHO STILL DONT BELIEVE, EXACTLY HOW GOOD SONIC IS?

Pound 5. Lets make it happen.

KIDGoggles
Speed
???????????????????????

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Can't.
No money, unfortunately.

But best of luck to the both of you.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
good luck speed and KID, hoprfully ill try to make it but im not makin promises lol

Tesh

Smash Hero
What? KID has me on ignore? I am so hurt.

I will most likely cry myself to sleep tonight...

Tesh

Smash Hero
I just wanted to post that picture. Its not like I want a response from KID. He mains Falco.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
If I went to anything that far away, I'd go all out and travel to CA for the next Genesis. Which is actually a decent possibility.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Don't think I'll be making it to this one. Definitely going to some large tournament this year though.

Life

Smash Hero
Make sure you're around for the next /HOPE in July. Certainly doesn't qualify as a "large tournament" but for me, it's the only real option for Brawl (though I could go Melee, the learning curve for it is steeper so I'm trying to get good at Brawl first).

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
screw melee, its not worth the effort.

and ill see if I can make that one InCom. it may be a possibility but things are REALLY up in the air for me atm.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Yeah I was actually pretty upset I couldn't go to the last pittsburgh tournament. It was such a ****ty time for it though. The very beginning of christmas week </3 I'm sure I'll attend the next Pittsburgh tournament. Are you in Pittsburgh?

Life

Smash Hero
KID: ...I have a cousin in Rochester. If I ever get him to pick up Smash competitively (he's shown interest but if he's acted on it I haven't heard), I'll refer him to you, k? Think he's a Snake/Falco.

PD: General area, yeah.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I hope Coney destroys all the Sonic and Wolf mains in bracket. He is a beast! Though I do hope one of them crawls back through the loser's bracket and times him out for the gold!

Top Bottom