• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Farfetch'd Third Party.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
woopyfrood, since your Basically the Only one who cares that much about these Pokemen Wars. why dont you just make your Own Forums just for you and anyone else to have your dumb pokemen tea partys there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTlSUgwqJN0&NR=1
hes dancing is pimp ftw
...Why'd you capitalize random words throughout your post?

That said, everyone defending this by saying "I'm in this for the fun", or "I just find it amusing", that's the point. People who have pirate vs. ninja debates probably don't really care that much either. But they still find something stupid and not funny, funny, and that's the problem.

Not to mention you guys have officially spamtasticized (Yes, I made up a word. Sue me.) the User Blogs forum. The most popular threads here are these pointless threads on this stupid debate.

I'm a huge Pokemaniac and I still find these "debates" (if they can be elevated above "spam"), to be stupid and pointless. Group A; you like Grimer? Great! Group B; you like Magikarp? Great! Group C; you want to be different and like Farfetch'd? Great! Now everyone can shut the hell up. Now spend the hours you're putting into this totally pointful "debate" doing something useful. I know, what a concept, mirite?

/rant

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Firus is a whiner and didn't end anything. The solution is Grimer is the best. Don't try and take a serious solution on a silly problem.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Firus is a whiner and didn't end anything. The solution is Grimer is the best. Don't try and take a serious solution on a silly problem.
The solution is that this is exactly what you said -- silly.

Call me a whiner if you want. This whole thing is just stupid.

Karas

Smash Cadet
How Is Firust Whining hes just stating that he thinks these pokemon feuds are seriously annoying and pointless if you guys really want to freaking prove whos the Better pokemon. go get pokemon crystal or some crap, get 2 pokemon friends one with grimer level 99 another with magikarp level 99, and whoever wins, wins. Ffs this has gone to far, just go make ur Pokemon vs Pokemon forums
and make like a tree and gtfo.
Btw firust, its a bad habit i have of pressing shift at the beginning of each new word >.<

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
woopyfrood, you better rally the troops quickly, Farfetch'd is being slaughtered in the PokeWarz game :laugh:

Top Bottom