• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Farfetch'd Third Party.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Agrees with everyone who said "THIS IS ********"

And I said your name Hiemie.

D

Deleted member

We're men, MANLY MEN, we're men in tights Vader avis. YETH!

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Even though this is the funniest thing I've seen on youtube for months, Vader is disqualified for not being a pokemon. Farfetch'd is the Jedi Master because of his leek stick thing. You can easily imagine him deflecting aura spheres and lightning bolts (or lasers) with it.

There are so many haters in this thread.... Is there any harm in this? Aside from this thread, I'm not seeing any sort of spam problem. Magikarp was too lame, and Grimer's just.... yeah.... It's all in good fun. Stop hating and go away. You don't have to join.:p

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
ENOUGH SPAM NAO.

Let's get some actual Farfetch'd fans in HEEYAH!

Seriously, this is serving as an ACTUAL FANBASE TOO. OMIGOSH! AMAZING, HUH?

You freakin' scene kids...

EDIT: Thank you, LordoftheMorning...we seriously need that picture of Farfetch'd fighting Darth Vader...

zrky

Smash Lol'd
yes, this is for people who want to be part of the farfetched fan base, not for part of the magikarp/grimer war

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
yes, this is for people who want to be part of the farfetched fan base, not for part of the magikarp/grimer war
Well, actually, it's for both. But I'm doing this because Farfetch'd is awesome, not JUST because I want to get in on the meme-battle of Magikarp/Grimer.

We also seriously need a signature for our group...

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
You should have done Mewtwo or Psyduck. Who cares about Farfetch'd?

800th post

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
*Sigh* This is turning into a childish fad... now everyone is going to make their own group... Oh well, MAGIKARP 4 LYFE!
I think this was always childish...now it's a fad, too.

group made, this is not really childish, you could say politicians are childish since they always take sides and argue about views(bush is ALWAYS CHILDISH, don't deny it)
...You're missing the point. No one thinks it's childish because you're picking sides and arguing about it. It's because this debate is about as pointful as the pirates vs. ninja debate. WHO CARES!? Clearly, the over 9000 groupies of Grimer/Magikarp/now Farfetch'd who decided to start this crap and keep it going.

And unnecessary, unrelated Bush-bashing is unnecessary and unrelated.

Are post counts enabled in here?

Edit: Oh god, they are.
Yep. ALL of these threads are just +1 post count threads. I mean, seriously, is there a point to this other than upping your post count?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I think this was always childish...now it's a fad, too.

...You're missing the point. No one thinks it's childish because you're picking sides and arguing about it. It's because this debate is about as pointful as the pirates vs. ninja debate. WHO CARES!? Clearly, the over 9000 groupies of Grimer/Magikarp/now Farfetch'd who decided to start this crap and keep it going.

And unnecessary, unrelated Bush-bashing is unnecessary and unrelated.
Your forgetting vader. -.-

Karps now stand with Grimers.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I won't continue it as a childish thing, to me it's more of a fun thing to do, im not really taking it seriously

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I have never eaten a duck and I never will.
You're missing out. Seriously, duck is good eats.

It's because this debate is about as pointful as the pirates vs. ninja debate. WHO CARES!?
Exactly. Why argue about ninjas when pirates are obviously better? Stupid kids and their stupid Naruto...

All you late 07's-08's wouldn't understand about Grimer. Go do your "SPLAS ATTACK!!!" and crap somewhere else.

For the record, I loved Grimer before I ever came to this forum. I have nothing against Magikarp, but I have something against this forum's fan base of him.

Chaco

Never Logs In
This is with the **** Karp thing anymore! Do any of you read? -.-

I t is over. O-V-E-R. Over.

This is not about scene kid Vaders, and Farfetch'ds.

Grimer=/= Karp

Karp=/=Grimer

Vader=Farfetch'd=Scene Kid

Vader+Farfetch'd=Fad war

Grimer+Karp=Old, settled, news.

There do you see now. There is no fan base anymore. Zero, zip, nadah. Kapeesh?

I hate having to spell things out, but after you say it like let's count how many times Chaco said "This is Over. Karps and Griemrs are settled"

D

Deleted member

Just for the record, the Vader Army is gone. We still have those avis, but otherwise we're done for.

Chaco

Never Logs In
It has been proven that you cannot eat a Magikarp. Bones and flesh.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Scene kid is one who follows a certain group around (bands mostly) and triesto be like them. IRL, they have funky hair styles and take loads of pictures.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Farfetch'd is too badass to be one-o-dem "seen keeds".

But yeah, we're pretty much in this for the fun.

Also, MIND YOU, this little club of ours pretty much covers all duck Pokemon.

On retrospect, PSYDUCK may have been more appropriate because he is both first gen AND is the first species in a two-species evolution line (just like Magikarp and Grimer).

Top Bottom