• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Lionman

Smash Champion
with fighting stages between tracks

a mix between racing and adventure!

oh god that would be awesome

imagine using the blue falcon to travel in the planets, finding secrets, upgrades or illegal races...

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
DUDE!

Yeah.
He gets out of the blue falcon to fight against criminals like black shadow.

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
We need more Final fantasy characters in brawl! (JK)
My friend did that at a convention for a kingdom hearts debate and got booed so hard.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
What day is today, its lions birthday, what a day for a birthday, LETS HAVE SOME CAKE

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Well, I saw it was your birthday thanks to DeviantArt (yes, I watch you on there XD)

In Minecraft, I've got to change the default skin of your character to this :

2013-04-30_23.19.31.png

Behind me was what is now a fiery bunker made out of obsidian (most solid obtainable block), with flames around & on top of it ! :D

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
That like system's weird on a forum imo.
That's probably just me not being used to it though.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Nonono, you're all wrong. This year, everyone's birthday is june 11th.

And the like system is good for replacing "+1" and "this" posts. It's just strange that the closest button to the "x likes this post" is the report button. It disturbs me.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Nonono, you're all wrong. This year, everyone's birthday is june 11th.

And the like system is good for replacing "+1" and "this" posts. It's just strange that the closest button to the "x likes this post" is the report button. It disturbs me.

This

Also, what are you expecting for the Smash 4 Falcon?

More speed? more priority? or ganon tier?

I wish he has some voice acting in the game, not just the classic show me your moves and stuff, also legendary skins, not just colour changes.

also namco bandai did this

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Yeah, I guess you're right.
Oh wait, I should just like your post.

I'll get to that.

Also, what are you expecting for the Smash 4 Falcon?

More speed? more priority? or ganon tier?

I expect him to be better in Smash 4. I hope the knee's glory will be restored and that Falcon's melee glory as a whole gets at least partially restored.

Falcon in the top tier would be the most awesome of course.

Also: who is/are you guys' most anticipated possible newcomer/newcomers?
Mine's definitely Lloyd Irving.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
All I want is Falcon being able to pressure. Maybe making the knee a bit better, tho not as ridiculous as melee.
Also removing the RCO (obviously) and getting rid of the ******** extra lag on his ledge animations.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I wish he has some voice acting in the game, not just the classic show me your moves and stuff, also legendary skins, not just colour changes.
If you mean in the F-Zero games, the only one that has true voice acting is F-Zero GX, and even then there's only english dubbing (even in the japanese version).

Lionman

Smash Champion
Little Mac from Punch Out
Black Shadows from F-Zero (As himself or a ganon skin), maybe Samurai Goroh
Rick Wheeler as assist if they want to keep the anime as canon
New Pit, with his weapons, maybe Magnus, Palutena and Medusa
Different Links from different eras
More Sonic characters, i hate Sonic but i would like to see Tails and Knuckels in the rooster, Shadow can die in hell, also Robotnick.
Fire Emblem chars (have no idea about FE)
Pokemons from the new generations, more pokemon trainers.
Namco Bandai characters.
No more Kirby newcomers, maybe assists

If you mean in the F-Zero games, the only one that has true voice acting is F-Zero GX, and even then there's only english dubbing (even in the japanese version).

Dont forget the anime

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I can help for the FE list, at least in regards to FE Awakening (if you have a 3DS, go get it ! It's worth it :D ). There's Chrom, one of the main characters, and one character who bears Marth's name, but isn't the real Marth (I try to avoid spoilers as much as possible, all I'll say is that this person wears a mask). I can at least hope this " masked Marth" can be seen as one of Marth's alternate costumes. If we want to go with anything-else-than-swordsmen FE characters, there is an archer called Virion, or an axe-wielding guy called Vaike, both from Awakening. I won't tell anymore, because spoilers are bad D=

To stay on-topic with the Falcon boards : yes, F-Zero needs more representatives (so does other franchises such as Metroid). Black Shadow or Samurai Goroh would be appreciated as playable characters !

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
I also expect Falcon to be better in SSB4.

In any case, I want Mewtwo there with his Down-B being a transformation into that new form, similar to Zelda/Sheik.

Oh, by the way, there's an Anime Festival happening in the city I'm living, and there's gonna be a SSBB tourney. Wish me luck.

Top Bottom