• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
I went to a tournament over the weekend and made it to losers finals with falcon alone.
Dabuz sent me to losers and then Will finished me off.

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
Vs olimar is bad enough, but Dabuz is tough as hell. He ook all my stocks no trouble. Got bored of me and switched to zss, and he still proceded to beat me pretty good. Will went marth and that was pretty close to the last stock. He then went DK and he went in deep with an offstage forward air. He then went MK of all characters and 2 stocked me. He was thouroghly entertained though.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Today i read one punch man, is about a regular man who trains for 3 years and becomes superstrong and bald

Some parts are really detailed

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
manly manga?

i dont know any but Jigoruken Love In Hell is pretty funny

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
TTGL yeah, else obligatory classics like Jojo, berserk and Hokuto no Ken.

In the new stuff you can try Toriko, it's a bit weird but has a lot of manly men in it.

If you're just looking for badass you can try Gangsta

Lionman

Smash Champion
I read a bit, reminds me to Hokuto no Ken but more realistic

also check a random video of my new favorite RPG Live a Live

And the best remix of Masaru´s battle theme

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
The heck, is that the white ranger from the first gen of power rangers ? It looks like it's his sword and helmet design.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Dear god, if that isn't the greastest way to sell kids a toy sword then I don't know what is.

Note : I made my parents buy it, must've been like 20 years ago or something. Dat nostalgia.

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
For goodness sake. Did they need to stick red white and blue on the power ranger's neck and belt collars?
We already know they're american. It's needless over emphasis, unless the japanese don't know that.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Its about the plot, in the 2nd and 3rd episode of the S2 of Akibaranger Red Dairanger was brainwashed and transformed into Chinared, and Kibaranger (White ranger) was brainwashed too, both had a different design.

Maybe the red and green ranger were tricked to believe they are Americared and Americagreen or something xD

Zyuranger are the origins of the American Power Rangers

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
Its about the plot, in the 2nd and 3rd episode of the S2 of Akibaranger Red Dairanger was brainwashed and transformed into Chinared, and Kibaranger (White ranger) was brainwashed too, both had a different design.

Maybe the red and green ranger were tricked to believe they are Americared and Americagreen or something xD

Zyuranger are the origins of the American Power Rangers
I didnt think Power rangers would ever evolve beyond fighting, growing into a larger mech and just blowing stuff up. XD
Iv'e been out of the power ranger watch for a while so iv'e missed too much to continue watching it without being serious, props lion. :D

Lionman

Smash Champion
Akibaranger is about sentai (PR are different), i only watched dekaranger (Awesome police sentai) and the first season of Akibaranger.

I recommend you akibaranger, even if you didnt watch sentai, its full of heart and awesomeness, its a spin off of the super sentai

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
So, during a Grand Finals set in a recent tournament, Ally played one game as Falcon.

He's my hero.

Lionman

Smash Champion
xD

Actually i love those series thanks to my devotion to Captain Falcon

But right now im more into league of legends, i got diamond last week, i have to tryhard a lot :(

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
yoh Darx, where you been this whole time.
It's been like, 3 years since I was last here heavy. I've quit smash :p Not any time for videogames. In college now, studying political science and business management. Working involved in local politics and working in local government. Hoping to get into a top law school in 5 years.

How've you guys been?

Top Bottom