• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
Well, the tourney didn't happen because they had problems with their Wii. It's so sad...

At least I got 2nd place in a low-level Tekken Tag Tournament 2 tourney.

Lionman

Smash Champion
My blackshadow combo video theme

Shocker is an organization made after the Nazi collapse in the original Kamen Rider series.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
It's not Falcon that needs changing so much as the system mechanics. If they change the system mechanics back to where you can L-Cancel (and with a bit more hitstun), he'll have his own tier again. And not **** tier this time.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Only 15 hours left! =D

I have an exam tomorrow, lol, but after that it's Nintendo time =D

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
WFT too good, I never thought I'd be surprised by a character but there she is. Nice move Sakurai, nice move.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, haven't been here is so long :0

Man I wished I saw CF in the Smash 4 trailer. instead they put guys like bowser >.>

oh and I've decided that I'm gonna main wii fit woman :D

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
This looks good so far, even though falcon wasn't in it. I'm sure they will be fine because sakurai said he is making this game appeal to both competitive and non competitive players. Plus microsoft shot themselves in the foot, so i think were good.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/13/e3-2013-no-plans-for-smash-bros-dlc-tripping-removed

More specifically:

"Sakurai also confirmed to me that tripping, a significant and frustrating element from Super Smash Bros. Brawl had been removed. The series creator described the gameplay direction of Super Smash Bros. Wii U and Super Smash Bros. 3DS as being somewhere between the faster, more competitive style of Melee and the slower, more casual design of Brawl. No doubt that will be good news for those wanting a better compromise."

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
I was kidding, i'm not gonna main her. But I also wont main another low tier(suppose if falcon were to be one again >__>)

Power-Stunna

Smash Rookie
It's not Falcon that needs changing so much as the system mechanics. If they change the system mechanics back to where you can L-Cancel (and with a bit more hitstun), he'll have his own tier again. And not **** tier this time.

Yeah, I accepted his Brawl flaws and played with him anyway. Hopefully he's back to Falcon tier once again. We'll see.

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
I'd like to play as Wii Fit Trainer: she moves quickly and has flashy moves, like a female Captain Falcon.
10/10 would main.

Lionman

Smash Champion
I think it's blasphemy that they confirmed Pit before Falcon.
Not only that, he (Or she? dunno if Pit has a penis) stole Raptor Boost

Maybe his Side B is now the Gun... but i think he is so manly for that, i would like to see some mechanic change in Falcon, i think Namco Bandai will do a good job with him, specially after doing a lot of Tekken, Kamen Rider, Dragon ball etc... games

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Not only that, he (Or she? dunno if Pit has a penis) stole Raptor Boost

Maybe his Side B is now the Gun... but i think he is so manly for that, i would like to see some mechanic change in Falcon, i think Namco Bandai will do a good job with him, specially after doing a lot of Tekken, Kamen Rider, Dragon ball etc... games

Exactly.

And I hope they don't change Falcon too much; Falcon's specials and Knee shouldn't change imo.

Top Bottom