• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Still thinking about making another CCV.

What are your guy's thoughts?? I'm asking because if the next Wii is coming next year that also means the next smash will be coming in a year or two.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

What are your guy's thoughts?? I'm asking because if the next Wii is coming next year that also means the next smash will be coming in a year or two.
I'm in agreement to another CCV. I've got some really good clips to use.

I also didn't expect Wii2 for next year. Mindblown at the speed.

Lionman

Smash Champion

i have no new clips but i can help with the music and give you some of my textures to use in the combo vid "I need some fame as a texture maker"

Download the super ponybeat disc, is awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR0yXVcmP_k&feature=channel_video_title

My favorite is that one, Cupcakes, Giggle at the Ghostie and Evil Enchantress are legit too

Other Links

Texturable Falcon punch, if you put Rainbow Punch in the combo vid it will be 20% cooler

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16007

Holy Falcon textures, brighty things makes combo vids better

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16916

Other Falcon textures and more here

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/Bra...042#Page=1&Order=Downloads DESC&ByUserID=8042

I can talk with Uranus about giving clips to the combo vid, he is a Falcon from Canarias in Spain, he doesnt play with good oponents but he is legit and a good friend

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
That is pretty interesting. I'm actually wondering if a new Smash will come with it, if this new Wii comes along.
Indeed.

And its pretty much certain a new smash game would come along with a new console from a money making viewpoint.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
:C

*fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap*

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
*schlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlickschlick*

get@me

Player-3

Smash Hero
get @ georgia chuee

we're the best and you know it

even after the tourney it still has massive hype

Lionman

Smash Champion
New signature i did it before the Smashboards pony hack attack

Posting some random words for show the signature

sasadasddsads

saddsdsaads

DADADA lady GAGAGA

anyways well here is it

Ok, now lets have a little game

order of your skill with falcon in the 3 smash games

1. best: Brawl
2. mid: Melee
3. worst: 64

Im pretty legit in thoose 3 but i only know the basics of 64 falcon "well 64 isnt a deep game and i own many people"

I dont know if im better in Brawl than Melee, i dont play Brawl but im Lionman, i cant be bad.

Im learning Melee, awesome game

Lionman

Smash Champion
Its like

You are allowed to participate in amateur matches

&

You are not allowed to PAWNCH people outside the ring because your moves are too awesome for normal people, specially for a Falcon mainer

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
You're a boxer? Don't forget to bring a yellow scarf to your fights, at least.

Ok, now lets have a little game

order of your skill with falcon in the 3 smash games

1. best: Brawl
2. mid: Melee
3. worst: 64
1. Brawl
2. 64
3. Melee

2 and 3 are interchangeable, kinda. I DID pretty good with Falcon in Melee... against CPUs. And I was able to beat event 51 without losing a stock, using Falcon. But that's it. I suck against other players.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
WHO HAS BETTER TASTE IN MUSIC?

JERM

VS.

ILLMATIC

Head Over To the Houston Social Thread To Hear Them Compete!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123&page=4783
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They will each display a song of the same genre and it's up to YOU to vote for which one is better! The player with the highest number of votes wins!

First genre - RAP, so don't miss out!
asdfasdfasdfsdf

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
dude seriously, kamen rider sucks......now contra is a harder game IMO try playing contra 4 on DS in hard difficult, it´s gang ra**, yet captain falcon could play it on hard with his eyes closed, and wouldn´t die.

Lionman

Smash Champion
dude seriously, kamen rider sucks......now contra is a harder game IMO try playing contra 4 on DS in hard difficult, it´s gang ra**, yet captain falcon could play it on hard with his eyes closed, and wouldn´t die.
Falcon Punch & Falcon Kick exists because Kamen Rider exists so show some respect lololol

Top Bottom