• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Lionman

Smash Champion
Hey Lionman, can you tell me more about that tournament? Where exactly do you live?
Logroño

the main city from La Rioja

you know La Rioja have awesome wines and those stuff

and many of this

Fuuto city from Kamen Rider W is like my city

I wanted to share that thought

PZ

Smash Lord
LOL i was talking about capitals letters, why everyone puts in capitals the smash terms DI, SDI, SH, and such?
Much better than typing the whole thing.

DI-Directional influence
SDI-Smash Directional Influence
SH-Short Hop

Its better to memorize the terminology sense it has been around for awhile.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
since nintendo says that new prject cafe thing is aimed toward a "hardcore" or w/e audience, we can naturally assume that Smash will be developed by Hal again

i seriously doubt it tho

Yung Mei

10 desires hasnt even been released yet and i hate that game the most out of all touhou games >.>

Check AIB, the user Stryks keep everything posted ina blog

Yung Mei

i swear to god if no f-zero im going to blow **** up

ok maybe nothing that dastric, maybe ill cry or something

Lionman

Smash Champion
We will have a new kamen rider game for DS

In order to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Kamen Rider even more, Bandai Namco Games is developing a new Kamen Rider game called “All Kamen Rider Generation” for the Nintendo DS. In this action game you’ll be able all the main Kamen Riders from Kamen Rider #1 to Kamen Rider OOO, even Shin is included. You can choose 2 of your favorite Kamen Rider and go through familiar stages and fight the various enemies throughout the 25 series.

The game will be released August 4, 2011 for 5040 yen.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Ah, the beam sword. Such a cool weapon for Falcon, whenever I get one in a FFA (or steal one from Peach) I think it's my lucky day.

And hell to the yes for a F-Zero game for the "Super Coffee Wii". We need F-Zero, either there or on the 3DS.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Do randon people from different boards come in here and make Falcon Punch jokes often?

Player-3

Smash Hero
yo, MLP friendship is magic is legit

i just don't watch it, because i would rather do other things (i'm not a fan of wathing tv shows alone (as in not doing another task at the same time) in the first place why would i waste time watching one ONLINE?)

but it is a good show.

-brohoofs lionman-

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
since when can we put the face of our favorite character from smash 64 in our profile details? o well i main falcon so yeah..... you´ll see a little blue falcon in there

<------------------------

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
since when can we put the face of our favorite character from smash 64 in our profile details? o well i main falcon so yeah..... you´ll see a little blue falcon in there

<------------------------
That's awesome.

Edit: Now I have the blue falcon, too.

Top Bottom