• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Btw. So everyone knows.

"Azure Flames" is SFRX/KingFaden/Dark Raptor. I had a good idea it was him but his good clips and different Brawl FC steered me away.

He's the PR Falcon that lost to Buck's Ganondorf in Tourney.

And Azure if (when) you see this, I'll still accept your clips and let you record if you want.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Are we doing it from ledge or on the stage to off?

From the ledge: drop -> jump -> raptor boost.
going off the ledge: reverse hadoken.

Also the wii 2 is pretty much confirmed to be playable at E3.

Best: Melee
Mid: 64
Worst: Brawl

PZ

Smash Lord
I learned how to plank as falcon after trying to do flipman as ganondorf.

Not many projectiles can easily stop it. Any move that can beat falcon's uair will thoguh...

AndGravy

Smash Apprentice
sorry for double post:
but kamen rider exist because captain falcon exist so show a little respect lololol
information from wikipedia (the true source of all knowledge)

Wikipedia said:
Kamen Rider (仮面ライダー Kamen Raidā?, Masked Rider), is a weekly sci-fi story created by Japanese mangaka Shotaro Ishinomori. It debuted as a tokusatsu television series on April 3, 1971 and ran until February 10, 1973..."
and now CF

Wikipedia said:
Douglas Jay Falcon, better known by his alias, Captain Falcon (キャプテン・ファルコン Kyaputen Farukon?), is a playable character in the racing video game series F-Zero. He first appeared in F-Zero...
Wikipedia said:
F-Zero (エフゼロ?) is a futuristic racing video game developed by Nintendo EAD and published by Nintendo for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES). The game was released in Japan on November 21, 1990...

Wow, he's right. After all, we all know even Jesus loved captain falcon, so it means F-Zero was released in 1990 B.C. Since Captain Falcon existed 3961 years before Kamen Rider, I must conclude that Kamen Rider is based off Captain Falcon.

:grin:

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
^Troll mod if I ever saw one, hahahahaha nice!

CaptainFalcon9000 we need you here, you shloud remain and you also shloud keep practicing your english! :D

Top Bottom