• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
i love the way lordhelmet hates me for no reason LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL anyway PZ said something about red falcon.....the only red falcon i know is this one

from the contra series, he´s a f****** b**** to defeat in contra 3.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
"Used to be"

:awesome:

Also, the Red Falcon is the good captain masquerading as Blood Falcon (he does it in all the smash games)

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
i don´t think that my little pony friends are magic is bad, but it´s not good either, also i´m still don´t understand all the hate, you can´t hate someone just by the way they post something if it was well posted, also for some stupid reason i play worse and worse every day as falcon, but thanks to lordhelmet metagame guide i´m better than i used to be.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Overtriforce is going to be in my toruney, he is a melee player from spain who attended American tournaments with good results.

Saix, a Melee player from Sevilla said my posibilities of beating him are 0

I will prove Climax Densetsu isnt a Joke, im going to prove i can be one of the best Falcons

i dont think i can beat him but im going to be a trouble for him!

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Overtriforce is going to be in my toruney, he is a melee player from spain who attended American tournaments with good results.

Saix, a Melee player from Sevilla said my posibilities of beating him are 0

I will prove Climax Densetsu isnt a Joke, im going to prove i can be one of the best Falcons

i dont think i can beat him but im going to be a trouble for him!
you´re the best falcon i´ve seen, you can´t lose that easily, PUT HIM ON SHAME WITH DAH KNEE!! QUE VIVA EL ESPAÑOL!!!

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
we have like, 3 competitive (?) falcons and 20 million i mayne falkun kuz eh lieks justiz!

lordhelmet

Smash Master
we have like, 3 competitive (?) falcons and 20 million i mayne falkun kuz eh lieks justiz!
This rofl.

top 5

no order

on boars

lorenzo
lionman
helmet
willz
player 3/darky/teluo

IMO
Darky and Lionman (and Willz kinda) are inactive which is a huge shame. Lorenzo has the best results (for being in such a hard region). Teluo looks really solid but it's so hard to gauge EU vs US.

I could hit top of the charts if I could start hitting up tournies but essentially I'm in a dormant wifi state :)

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I wish Chirp would have went to more than one event.

I played him after him taking like a half year break and he still went even with me. Too smart.

Top Bottom