• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Je peux vous écrire tous mes posts en francais si vous voulez, ca vous fera de l'entrainement.

Or maybe not lol.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
yeah...i love me too

also, im uploading your texture hack showcase. itll be finished withing the hour

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
TBH we would be no more than 5 or 6 in this backroom. Still I could manage to get another fr Falcon (Killua) if he's still willing to advance Falcon's metagame.

Dunno, a Falcon BR sounds somehow pathetic, but on the other hand it would be cool to have an almost-trollfree place where we can discuss stuff without random people/Willz showing up just to say "lol y u no falcon sux guyz".

And Darx I'm glad you stay.
falcon sucks

and i know more about falcon and how to play him well more than you ever will be able to
jus sayin

and if my input is needed on something in this falcon BR ill just communicate thru this account

from the ever so sexy willz
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yung Mei

2knee, sorry im taking so long im having trouble finding a workaround for 4.3

im still looking for a workaround ill let you know if anything comes up

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
2knee, sorry im taking so long im having trouble finding a workaround for 4.3

im still looking for a workaround ill let you know if anything comes up
Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

How does it look atm, do you think you'll find a way?

Yung Mei

i talked to a friend he says there is a workaround, but he forgot the link to where he found it - he said hell look for it and lmk if he finds it

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
i talked to a friend he says there is a workaround, but he forgot the link to where he found it - he said hell look for it and lmk if he finds it
I have found a guide how to do it, but it makes no sense to me. (Plus it is in dutch, but I can translate it for you)

here:
http://electronica.infonu.nl/spelle...el-installeren-op-wii-met-41e-42e-en-43e.html

Hope it contributes. (though in the end it's for helping me, so the thanks go to you, offcourse)

Edit: I'll try to follow the steps myself, I just hope I dont destroy anything on my wii, lol
Please do keep trying to send me the pre-arreanged file though, as, again, I suck at this kind of stuff. >.<

Edit2: Nevermind, that guide I linked to doesnt work on V4.3E either. =(
I hope you find a way.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
2knee if your wii is pal AND 4.3 you need either lego indiana jones or some yugioh game I forgot the exact name.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
It's like PSing projectiles, except you can punch the projectile in the face once performed. Too good.

Top Bottom