• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
lionman, i have your texture hack showcase done, i just gotta upload it. it keeps timing out on me, so ill try and have it up tomorrow

Yung Mei

yup no problem

if you guys want replays recorded, just lemme know, ill do it for you guys because im homo for all of you

no homo tho

EDIT:

how does i join the falcon back room on aib?

Yung Mei

is Jab-Jab-Angled fTilt considered a combo?

ive been doing it a lot in my gameplay, its pretty sweet IMO. not as good as jab to grab, but still pretty good

Chsal

Smash Journeyman
Two frames as in they aren't completely in hitstun, or two frames slower than their dodge?

Because if its the first one there isn't much they can do to get out anyway...

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Two frames as in they aren't completely in hitstun, or two frames slower than their dodge?

Because if its the first one there isn't much they can do to get out anyway...
Two frames meaning they have just enough time to spotdodge and will powershield it if they hold shield. Chances are you won't time your jab cancel perfectly anyway.

It's my birthday today.

19yayz
Congrats

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
I got my dad an iPad, my mom a Robe and a lens for her camera and tonight I went to my wife's grave and gave her flowers, a letter, and a picture.

):

Player-3

Smash Hero
my christmas present was a plastic snow shovel to shovel ice

plastic snow shovels do not work well on ice

Top Bottom