• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Being a virgin =/= not manly.

Jack Levin is born the May 5th and has the O+ Blood Type according to F-Zero Climax, if you want to know :)

Labernash

Smash Lord
Jack Levin is manly in more ways than one, is what I mean.

May 5th huh? O+, does that mean he's a wizard?

EDIT: Also, yesterday I Falcon Kick Ledge Canceled for the first time and edge hogged puff, who was doing Sing Ledge cancles. I swooped inbetween sings, and grabbed that sucker. She died, I lol'd. lololol

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
If you mean "being able to give blood to everybody", it's the O- blood type that does that. And only Zoda and the Gomar & Shioh duo have that blood type.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Artificial blood? That guy... Super Arrow be slacking! Sounds easy enough to kill Zoda!

Lionman

Smash Champion
i want to get an iso version of project M

1 week for E3

I cant sleep, exam in a few hours, i studied 8 hours in a row and my brain hurts

:I

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
I have PM, i like how with Falcon you can raptor boost off the edge of the stage but grab onto the ledge, preventing you from dieing.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion

Jack Levin is born the May 5th and has the O+ Blood Type according to F-Zero Climax, if you want to know :)
They mention blood types? Man, that's pretty detailed. By the way, the GBA isn't region locked right? Because I was considering getting F-zero Climax a while ago but never did. I do however plan on getting it eventually so I wanted to make sure.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
They mention blood types? Man, that's pretty detailed. By the way, the GBA isn't region locked right? Because I was considering getting F-zero Climax a while ago but never did. I do however plan on getting it eventually so I wanted to make sure.
A spanish friend of mine has F-Zero Climax and it works just fine.
Not only do they mention blood types, but also their dates of birth and their ages (if those are unknown, these are shown as ???). But to have those, you have to complete the "Challenge Mode" with every character. Mode that needs to be unlocked first, as it isn't available right at the beginning.

CF9000, I have no idea, but I don't care because it allows one to know a bit more about their favourite characters :)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Project M is so fun

mooooonwalks :colorful:

- damn it posted without refreshing again LOL

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes Project M makes me wanna quit brawl. I mean, falcon is a whole lot better, there's no tripping and you can't get timed out. Not sure about the wifi connection though...

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
>wifi
>2012

i really hope you don't do this

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
project m? is falcon good in it? WHY IS MY WII LASER MESSED UP?!?! hey a question if the disc reader (or whatever it is called) is damaged can it be replaced? because none of my wii disc can be read, neither original or copies, but my wii can still read gamecube ones (i found out it´s because it has 2 readers one for wii and another for gamecube) so yeah i can´t play anything that is not for gamecube now......can it be repaired or replaced the reader?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
you should do usb loader instead

oh wait, i forgot im not allowed here because im gay qq :'(

Yung Mei

[COLLAPSE="yes"]bisexual, my gay side really likes mtf's and traps[/COLLAPSE]

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Again, telling a Falcon user he can't do something because he is gay is like telling a fur*** to recover.

It just doesn't make sense.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
[COLLAPSE="yes"]bisexual, my gay side really likes mtf's and traps[/COLLAPSE]
i´m still now sure what mtf means :(

wait wait, chuck norris is a virgin and he´s manly, why is he a virgin you ask? BECAUSE NOBODY F*CKS WITH CHUCK NORRIS!!

Yung Mei

mtf = male to female, or transgendered people

both pre and post op

hell yeah :3

i dont think we should take this too seriously, i was just ****in around with the whole not being able to post here thing :V

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
A spanish friend of mine has F-Zero Climax and it works just fine.
Not only do they mention blood types, but also their dates of birth and their ages (if those are unknown, these are shown as ???). But to have those, you have to complete the "Challenge Mode" with every character. Mode that needs to be unlocked first, as it isn't available right at the beginning.

CF9000, I have no idea, but I don't care because it allows one to know a bit more about their favourite characters :)
Cool, they also mention all the pilots ages in F-zero GX but not usually their date of birth.
Project M is so fun

mooooonwalks :colorful:

- damn it posted without refreshing again LOL
I like how you can moonwalk with every character in PM but Falcon's moonwalk in Melee is slightly better.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
oh i see, on the moonwalk video he didn't explain how to do it but whatever. But by the looks of it, it seems to be hard to perform.

Top Bottom