• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Lionman

Smash Champion
SPD or Dekaranger in the Sentai Version

Blue in dekaranger was much better, he was a guy who trained a lot to become pro

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
oh i see, on the moonwalk video he didn't explain how to do it but whatever. But by the looks of it, it seems to be hard to perform.
I would recommend looking it up, I'm not good at explaining it a video would do a much better job probably. It's done the same way as it is done in Melee btw so you can implement it in Project M the same way the video would show in Melee.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
SPD or Dekaranger in the Sentai Version

Blue in dekaranger was much better, he was a guy who trained a lot to become pro
yeah i remember he trained and his father was like the commander of spd i recall and suddenly a black guy appeared and took the red ranger rank all of a sudden, my favorites rangers are the first one, if i recall they kept being rangers until the ninja generation, the one when the yellow ranger black girl was still alive (because she died at an accident) and i don´t remember if that ninja generation was later or before the one they had to fight robots who wanted to conquer the world (and their leader was a fat ***)

edit: i just looked it up wikipedia and it was called "alien rangers" it was the second team, and my favorites has to be either the zeo rangers, the time force rangers or the lost galaxy ones, heck i remember one of these had a pyramid like mega zord that was strong as f*ck

Lionman

Smash Champion
my favorite Power ranger season is the first one, the others smell like ****, thats why i watch super sentai.

they have the best megazord

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Grimmz to moonwalk :
First imagine your analog stick like that

7 8 9
4 5 6
1 2 3

5 is the neutral position and 6 is forward, 8 is up etc etc
Now the movement you want to do is 63214 BUT during 3, 2 and 1 you shouldn't push the stick to the max, so that instead of a half circle you do a half elipse.

There, you have the theory, HF&GL for the practice, it takes a ****load of time.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Grimmz to moonwalk :
First imagine your analog stick like that

7 8 9
4 5 6
1 2 3

5 is the neutral position and 6 is forward, 8 is up etc etc
Now the movement you want to do is 63214 BUT during 3, 2 and 1 you shouldn't push the stick to the max, so that instead of a half circle you do a half elipse.

There, you have the theory, HF&GL for the practice, it takes a ****load of time.
can it be done in melee?

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
The next F-zero game is nearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Anyone else see the wii u pro controller? Kinda iffy for smash :I and I believe they said wii u wont have Gamecube compatible controllers

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
did anyone see how pikmin 3 was?

They made rock pikmin LOL. I didn't see the purple and white pikmin around but we'll find out if they'll be in the game or not.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
if their going to make it i hope it has online gameplay.

also i don´t usually like slow paced music in openings but the way they show their powers as the music goes is just plain epic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgiKkHj-TEc the best part starts at 1:10 until it ends
i second that and hopefully it will be smooth. You do know though if they don't have a car lock on multiplayer like if one person gets the blue falcon nobody else can, 70% would use falcon. Captain Falcon, Blood Falcon, Black Shadow <-- Majority from what I see. If they can get it right It could be amazing. (online wise) 20 other cpu drivers.

Amazing song, I haven't watched one piece since Toonami. Do you have a link for some of the episode.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
If they can manage to do 30 players online races I'd be hyped as hell.
Also I hope they don't **** everything up by trying to add motion control **** into F-Zero.

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
If they can manage to do 30 players online races I'd be hyped as hell.
Also I hope they don't **** everything up by trying to add motion control **** into F-Zero.
I totally agree with the motion thing. I wasn't even thinking about that...Ugh that would be a BIGG fail on Nintendo's. Just thinking about F-Zero and if they get it right great story, great racing, great visuals. I mean the F-Zero main games look really good for it's time. Then to top it all off with amazing smooth online. ....EASILY... in the run for best racing games of the year and possibly top 50 All time by majority voting.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
i second that and hopefully it will be smooth. You do know though if they don't have a car lock on multiplayer like if one person gets the blue falcon nobody else can, 70% would use falcon. Captain Falcon, Blood Falcon, Black Shadow <-- Majority from what I see. If they can get it right It could be amazing. (online wise) 20 other cpu drivers.

Amazing song, I haven't watched one piece since Toonami. Do you have a link for some of the episode.
well i´ve watched one piece so far to episode 468 subtitled in spanish at a page called jkanime.net i don´t know where it can be seen subtitled in english.

and just ike you i watched it at toonami years ago, it was 2 months ago when i felt nostalgic and wanted to give one piece a shot, BEST IDEA EVER it just gets more and more epic.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
You guys seen the nintendo developer round table conference?

They showed F-zero and an F-zero minigame where you race your mii inside the blue falcon.

It's not that fast though but it's faster than Mario kart.

More hope for F-zero Wii U I think.

Lionman

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0xl6UWg0CM

It's time to rise!
The gauge shivers, my tank's filled with high-octane fuel!
It's time to accelerate!
Battle-prepped! Everything's OK!

What's wrong with adults having dreams?
What's so wrong with believing in justice?!
That's right, here's where I change the world!

Machine Itashar! Come out racing!
Itashar! Faster than the wind!
It's time to show your hidden strength!

Machine Itashar! A Soldier of Love!
Itashar! Shoot evil like a derringer!
Pain is power! Unofficial Change, Embarking!

It's time to get excited!
I start shakin' when things are in full swing!
It's time to get wild!
Dance with a leap, suave and sparkling!

Honestly, what's wrong with being a good person?!
Throbbing – Yearning – This outrageous power!
During painful times, we're given power!

Machine Itashar! Follow the rhythm!
Itashar! Splendid dancing!
When you're in a pinch, it's your chance to take a stand!

Machine Itashar! A Messenger of Love!
Itashar! Someday a major!
Someday you'll be... Unofficial Formation, Complete!

All the figuarts I got stand in line!
Awesome shiny and sparkly stuff!
Clear parts without any bubbles!
It's the best! Squee without holding back!
Victory! Courage! Fightin' Spirit! Choose it!
Got no cash, so I can't buy that priceless thing!
Aim to be the strongest through blazing moe-ness!
Descend! Our new Itashar!

What's wrong with adults having dreams?
What's so wrong with believing in justice?!
That's right, here's where I change the world!

Machine Itashar! Follow the rhythm!
Itashar! Splendid dancing!
When you're in a pinch, it's your chance to take a stand!

Machine Itashar! A Messenger of Love!
Itashar! Someday a major!
Someday you'll be... Unofficial Formation, Complete!

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
my wii´s audio/video wire just got damaged beyond repair be my little sister.......................................................................just when i was going through metroid prime 2.................WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOMETHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM ENDING THE METROID PRIME GAMES?!?!?!? WHY GOD WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Um, have you tried the N64 wire that links your console to your TV ? I never tried, but since that is very similar to the Wii's, I thought this might work.. In the worst case you can ask Nintendo to replace it :)

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Um, have you tried the N64 wire that links your console to your TV ? I never tried, but since that is very similar to the Wii's, I thought this might work.. In the worst case you can ask Nintendo to replace it :)
i live in venezuela no way they will replace it, i think i´ll just start saving to see if it can be repaired or replaced along with the wii´s disc reader laser thing.

Top Bottom