• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
my wii´s audio/video wire just got damaged beyond repair be my little sister.......................................................................just when i was going through metroid prime 2.................WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOMETHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM ENDING THE METROID PRIME GAMES?!?!?!? WHY GOD WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
You gotta hate Murphy's Law. Goodness knows he and I have been enemies from the word "go". Pic somewhat related:

Ahaha. And here I was expecting a Captain Falcon match stream.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
CF needs to use his gun in the next game like ganon needs to use his sword

Lionman

Smash Champion
I remember joining a stupid school smash 64 tournament with Raw, items were allowed, Raw said a joke about Falcon while using i was using the gun item hahaha.

They only gave me 5 euros for winning, those *******s

Lionman

Smash Champion
im recently started to be obsessed with league of legends,im at 1687 ELO (1699 is my max) and always lose because ******s

I try to be nice but some people... GOD

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Whenever I upload anything F-Zero related on Youtube, whether or not this concerns Captain Falcon, I always put the following tags : "captain falcon" "falcon punch" "falcon kick" "show me your moves"

Because one does not simply post a F-Zero video on Youtube without anything related to Captain Falcon.

Whether or not this helps increasing my views isn't a real concern of mine. =p

Lionman

Smash Champion
The next Kamen Rider is confirmed as: "Kamen Rider Wizard"

So expect Phoenix punches or something like that

He will debut in the KR Fourze summer movie, vs someone called Black Knight

PD: I know nobody cares

PD2: Hey the akibaranger ost was released! some tracks are too epic

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Whenever I upload anything F-Zero related on Youtube, whether or not this concerns Captain Falcon, I always put the following tags : "captain falcon" "falcon punch" "falcon kick" "show me your moves"

Because one does not simply post a F-Zero video on Youtube without anything related to Captain Falcon.

Whether or not this helps increasing my views isn't a real concern of mine. =p
It's basically a rule

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace

edit: is it just me or are the power rangers wild force the darkes one? seriously they fight like true animals and their enemies (orgs) really want to see the humans blood spilled all over.....

Lionman

Smash Champion
The best ranger show is RPM. Never watched it but toku fans thinks its the best rangers season of the disney era

1712 ELO at lol

so easy

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
The best ranger show is RPM. Never watched it but toku fans thinks its the best rangers season of the disney era

1712 ELO at lol

so easy
rpm? hmmmm when was that again? if it was after mystic force then no wonder i don´t recognize it, i´ve only watched until mystic force, rangers in space was too generic IMO and turbo just plain sucked to me :/

Top Bottom