• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
I JUST REPAIRED THE WIRE MYSELF, happened that the audio´s little bronze wires got cuted off, so i just weld them with plumb and the audio´s ones too, but now i can´t put the little plastic piece that covers the wires conection to the wii so i can´t move my wii a single inch or else they´ll most likely brake again.

edit: i wish i could do something for the wii disc reader too :(

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Has any of you fellow Falcon's ended up doing so many Falcon dittos with a certain person, that you both end up doing the same moves/combos at the exact same time in almost all of your matches? My friend and I always seem to either go for the same thing like Falcon Kick/Knee of Justice/Falcon Punch/F-Smash/etc. and sometimes it's mind blowing.

I remember that once I was in a Team Battle with this Falcon friend of mine, and we both did a B-reverse Falcon Punch, and canceled them out when we tried hitting our opponents. It was frightening for everyone.

On a somewhat related note, my friend's house's power went out one time when we were having a Falcon Free for all. The problem was that two knees collided. It didn't go off right then, but it was the last thing that happened when the power died.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
HEY GUYS, WHAT DO THE JAPANESE CALL HORSES??

KAWAII DESU NEIGH

hueheuheuheuheuheu

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
That's scary indeed. But there's more frightening voices than that, like for example the french voice of Rachael from Resident Evil Revelations the first time you encounter her as a zombie. It gave me chills to my spine the first time I heard that O__O

On a Brawl-related note, here's a snapshot of my true mains :

"Show me your moves !" "Okay !"

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Has any of you fellow Falcon's ended up doing so many Falcon dittos with a certain person, that you both end up doing the same moves/combos at the exact same time in almost all of your matches? My friend and I always seem to either go for the same thing like Falcon Kick/Knee of Justice/Falcon Punch/F-Smash/etc. and sometimes it's mind blowing.

I remember that once I was in a Team Battle with this Falcon friend of mine, and we both did a B-reverse Falcon Punch, and canceled them out when we tried hitting our opponents. It was frightening for everyone.

On a somewhat related note, my friend's house's power went out one time when we were having a Falcon Free for all. The problem was that two knees collided. It didn't go off right then, but it was the last thing that happened when the power died.
Falcons too good

Hope falcon9000's wii gets fixed.

Yung Mei

which one of you punkass *****s wants to wifi soon

please?

:3

Yung Mei

well, depends on the lag, i havent wifi'd in over a year now

do you have aim or skype?

Yung Mei

i ****ing suck ;_;

kawaii levels have gone down

i have become

cute

disgusting :'(

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Scary stuff .
it´s scary indeed, but with this musicplaying in the background and with the
it became an epic laugh.

That's scary indeed. But there's more frightening voices than that, like for example the french voice of Rachael from Resident Evil Revelations the first time you encounter her as a zombie. It gave me chills to my spine the first time I heard that O__O

On a Brawl-related note, here's a snapshot of my true mains :

"Show me your moves !" "Okay !"
i´ve always wondered why leon from resident evil 4 screamed like getting his breath out when killed by a bite or a bullet "EEEAAAAUUUUGGGHHH..."

i ****ing suck ;_;

kawaii levels have gone down

i have become

cute

disgusting :'(
WAY TO GO! YOU´RE ONE STEP CLOSER TO BE MANLY ! :D

there´s only 9001 left, don´t give up

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
So, Falcon ledge get up animation has twice the amount of vulnerability frames compared to the rest of the cast.

WTF Sakurai, wtf.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Ah, Spiderman. Always webbing for troubles.

Reverse Falcon Punch -> Reverse Falcon Punch -> Sourspot Knee -> UpB
Do you think this might work ?

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
While I don't have the means to record that, I can at least send you the replay.
Here it is : http://www.mediafire.com/?obbcl4odck7kh02

My opponent is Harlex from AllisBrawl. I haven't brawled this person in a while, so we did many matches together, using different characters.
well people on AiB are not very good typically. no offense, just from experience.

Top Bottom