• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
perona is my favorite female supporting character from one piece, she is just funny and her power is awesome also i found this at 9gag:

it´s funny because it´s the kind of thing she would say, and her fight with usopp was like troll vs troll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAO8UFxOgQc&feature=related
and also this:

eyes

and her mini exploding ghost attack (mini hollow) is just like gotenks kamikaze ghost attack:

these tiny ghost explode.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Happy birthday lionman.

Also can you guys check the rate my falcon thread.

Lionman

Smash Champion
a new akibaranger CD comes out this 4 of july, it has a battle mix of machine ittasha, and i think it comes with heroic lily, the opening of the fake anime series the rangers are fan.

also i had an offer for a pro team in league of legends, i havent got a decent pc right now so i cant play competitive yet, im saving money for a new pc, right now i have 190€, i need 670

so... SAVE ALL MONEY!

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
I made it better.

you sir, are epic. now try it with perona´s ghost attack, editing a colorless manga image must be harder.

also feliz cumpleaños lionman, couldn´tell you earlier because i´m traveling so now i´m at a cyber.

Right back at ya :awesome:

Also, Feliz Compleaños Lion !

EDIT : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsc5X-o3kgk&feature=related
It's thanks to them that I discovered pizzas. True story ! :D
***** please i main falcon a falcon punch can´t kill me. Nice try tough.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I too main Falcon. I guess both arguments are evening each other.
What the **** I am doing, making up random verbs like that =p

Lionman

Smash Champion

I dont like football but i have to admit Spain is doing awesome in the Euro championship finals

Edit: 4-0

Torres scored

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
im not as kawaii as i used to be. next year, i'll be an old hag :(

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
calvo you made me spit out my french fries :U

but happy b-day mang

Lionman

Smash Champion
Im at 1900+ ELO in league of legends, that means that im platinium right now, im a pro now

Obv im horrible so i hope to improve more

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
no i was serious, i truly chocked, if it wasn´t because my GF hited me in the back and got some water i would be a goner.
Lol.

no seriously i´m never eating while in the internet ever again.
I used to know this chubby dude who had a computer in his kitchen and ate snacks over it. His keyboard was dirty with food stains and it had small pieces of potato chips under the buttons.

Top Bottom