• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
I don't really see lvl 1's being better to train with then lvl 9's. Lvl 9's are predictable and easy to read but wouldn't the same go for lvl 1's? Plus lvl 1's are easier to hit

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
I don't really see lvl 1's being better to train with then lvl 9's. Lvl 9's are predictable and easy to read but wouldn't the same go for lvl 1's? Plus lvl 1's are easier to hit
to me they are predictable sometimes but most of the time they are not. Also you said the same thing about lvl 9 CPUs in your second sentence in 2 different ways lol. And as for lvl 1, they are more predictable and easy to hit like you said, a 5 year old can beat them xD

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
pinky falcon, apple falcon, rarity falcon, twilight falcon, shy falcon, and rainbow falcon :cool:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
The sheer amounts of manliness are turning me gay.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Someone in this forum has to admit that they're at least gay for captain falcon

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
hey i just found out that falcon has no knee of justice on 64, it all started in melee

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
The reason behind it is that the Nintendo 64 wouldn't have been powerful enough to have BOTH the Falcon Punch and the Knee !

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
His Fair in N64 is his Nair in Melee and Brawl.

Everyone had the same Nair in N64 which was the sex kick

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Don't use dash shield so much against Ike and use more Bair, else you nailed the matchup.
Also lol@the falcon punch attempts, so much disrespect x)

Oh and habby pirthday.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
lol that falcon punch attempt at 9:05. It sucks that the gods of wifi didn't allow it.

-Grimm

Eclipse3948 10 minutes ago

Labernash

Smash Lord
Sup Falcons! I was pooping around and played Falcon a little bit today. Forgot how manly he was.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
so, my name in the 2011 video is "Meiling"

i saw this comment

"Cant believe there so good Girl players! no offense but like 90% of the girls i know dont play videogames and the 10% do play. but very bad at it, no offense again
NightHawk588 "

pic related

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
LOL so he thinks you're a girl then. I can't blame, hong meiling from touhou or w/e. Also, he's right about 90% of girls out there don't play video games and 10% do in general. Let alone competitively :I

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
oh yeah, also if you want to wifi, when can you play? i havent wifi'd in over a year and a half, and even then i havent played vanilla brawl since the Project M demo came out lmao

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
If I ever need a metronome, I would use the "facing-left Show Me Yours Moves spam". I can't describe how melodic this would sound.

Labernash

Smash Lord
This seems to be the 2012-2013 Rider, i dont aprove it, he looks like naruto

*image removed for politness*
Looks cool. It seems a bit un-traditional, a little different from other Riders, but I like it fine.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
my girlfriend and my best friend (who´s a girl also) play videogames :D that they don´t play competively now thats another story, tough in my first tourney there were 2 cosplayer girls (one as haruhi and the other as her friend with purple hair) that mained link.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Tommorrow I will be going to a convention with a couple of friends. There will be a SSBB tournament and I'll be bringing my SD card to show them a few replays of versat13's TASes if I find the opportunity to do that. :awesome:

I hope I can find that Fox main I lost to last year and get my revenge. =p

Top Bottom