• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
[glow]Never seen your signature before Flame hyenard but I signed the F-zero Falcon Densetsu petition even though it isn't looking too good lol. But I'm a diehard F-zero fan so I signed it anyway[/glow]

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I have forgotten I had a signature on SmashBoards to begin with O_O

It shows up once in a while, even though I clearly check the "Show your signature" box... Oh well, thanks for your support :p

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Though there's one thing we can all admit: We're gay for Captain Falcon.

If you're not gay for him, may Falcon take pity on you.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
You mean your avi ? It's kind of greenish. And that is fine by me. =p

For the persons here that uses a lot of characters, what's your skill tier list ?

Mine is as follow :

Top Tier
Captain Falcon, Ness

High Tier
Ganondorf, Ike

Decent
Luigi, Mr. Game & Watch, Wario, PT

Funners
Falco, Meta Knight, Mario, Yoshi, Link, King Dedede, Kirby, Snake, Zelda

Low Tier
Sonic, Donkey Kong, Samus, ROB, Fox, Wolf, Lucas, Pikachu, Marth, Bowser

Never Use Tier
Jigglypuff, ZSS, TL, Sheik, Peach, Pit, Ice Climbers, Olimar, Diddy Kong, Lucario

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
You mean your avi ? It's kind of greenish. And that is fine by me. =p

For the persons here that uses a lot of characters, what's your skill tier list ?

Mine is as follow :

Top Tier
Captain Falcon, Ness

High Tier
Ganondorf, Ike

Decent
Luigi, Mr. Game & Watch, Wario, PT

Funners
Falco, Meta Knight, Mario, Yoshi, Link, King Dedede, Kirby, Snake, Zelda

Low Tier
Sonic, Donkey Kong, Samus, ROB, Fox, Wolf, Lucas, Pikachu, Marth, Bowser

Never Use Tier
Jigglypuff, ZSS, TL, Sheik, Peach, Pit, Ice Climbers, Olimar, Diddy Kong, Lucario
That's because he's a aloe looking guy which is a plant. But what makes it weirder is that there's 2 minds that form one body (the black side and white side)

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
ha ha yeah. I switched mains a lot in melee but original one was actually fox. Then I soon unlocked falco and I liked him better because his laser's have force. Then one day I tried out falcon and I loved his gameplay a lot and then he became my new main but i still use falco and fox for fun. Oh and I didn't play melee competitively at all.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
ha ha yeah. I switched mains a lot in melee but original one was actually fox. Then I soon unlocked falco and I liked him better because his laser's have force. Then one day I tried out falcon and I loved his gameplay a lot and then he became my new main but i still use falco and fox for fun. Oh and I didn't play melee competitively at all.
neither i did, i played it sometimes with my friends but we mostly messed around in temple, there always was a moment when one of us was losing so bad that we took the fight to the lower half of temple, just so we can fight more without being too afraid of being sent to the blast line, some times we hited one each other so hard our chracters bounced agains the roof and floor like if they were made of rubber.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
I used to do that also, and I did it back then in basic brawl when I was a real scrub xD

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Can anyone here tell me the real definition of a scrub ? I always hear it without knowing the actual meaning and this is starting to annoy me 8|

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
A scrub is one that forces self to follow imaginary rules under the argument of "playing fair" and such.

For example someone that seriously doesn't consider CGs, GRs, edgehogs and such as options.
Basically anyone that calls a legit tactic "gay" can be called a scrub.

Top Bottom