• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I've learned that Falcon dittos are some of the greatest tests of manliness in the universe. My friends and I have all picked up Falcon, and we can't seem to decide who has the best Falcon since we always combo each other hard, get super sexy/manly kills on each other. I thought my Falcon had the potential to be one of the best, but when I fought this one Captain Fabulous on Wifi, my thoughts soon were crushed (and kneed) He made my Falcon look like a scrub, and I barely got any games off him.

Another thing is, my friends and I have started to create the legend of the Green Level 9 Computer Falcon. What makes this falcon so special was that it pulls off some of the dumbest stuff ever. He once just walked up to me, stopped, stared into my soul, then read my roll with a grab > d-throw > read air dodge > knee of justice. This was one of the few things he's done to set him apart from the others and still beats us in Falcon FFA's against my friends and I. He once won 5 games in a row against me and 2 other friends of mine.

And whatever you do, don't try the Falcon Challenge. It's three Computer (lvl 9) Falcons on a team with team attack off, on Battlefield, and just you against the creator of the universe, destroyer of the universe, and rebirth of the universe.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
yo has anyone checked out the new tier list? i was beginning to suspect that olimar was really that overpowered :o

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
what happened to captain falcon? did he fall on the list? i remember him being higher, AND THE F*CK HAPPENED TO SNAKE?! HOW CAN DIDDY BE BETTER? BANANAS? F*CK THEM I HAS GRANADES

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Thanks. Didn't he recently get 4th at an event? Tell that hoe to come on here and post **** so I can watch lol.
I'm not sure about the 4th place thing, At the tournament he got 7th. I just met him at a tournament and if he comes to the next one (monthly tournament) then I'll tell him to come post on here.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
i remember how awesome link was in melee, after playing the VS dark link event so many times i got so used to him i ***** almost as much as with captain falcon, i hate everything about marvel.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
I know more about DC than marvel and Batman has always been my favorite hero there <3

but with all honesty I like them both equally.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
i don´t know i just hate american super heroes, both marvel and DC mean nothing to me.

also: captain falcon is a JAPANESE american heroe, and that´s what makes him awesome.
He doesn't look japanese at all loool, he's just an american looking guy from the future.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Isn't Captain Falcon technically an alien? He's from Port Town which could be on another planet compared to Mute City. Mute City = New York in 300+ years, Port Town = ?

:phone:

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Isn't Captain Falcon technically an alien? He's from Port Town which could be on another planet compared to Mute City. Mute City = New York in 300+ years, Port Town = ?

Interesting, I never thought of that but I don't see why it couldn't be on the same planet as Mute city.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman

I'm not sure if port town is on another planet but I know falcon ain't no alien lol. Last time I saw the F-Zero anime, rick wheeler(not falcon) ended up frozen alive and woke up 300 years later IN THE FUTURE in the first episode. Then he met jody summers, Douglas Jay Falcon(captain falcon), that android and the rest of the racers. And he also found out that his enemy Zoda was still alive.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
After going to the movies, my friends and I thought what if they made a movie like the Avengers, but with Nintendo characters like in Smash Emisary. We came to the realization that the only person who could play Captain Falcon, was Captain Falcon. No one, not even Chuck Norris, could handle being the manliest thing known to roam the universe.

But despite that the movie industry poops on a video game/anime fanbase by making a live action film of it, what would you think if they made a film about F-Zero and Captain Falcon?

crow95

Smash Cadet
I would be pretty hyped, but its quite likely that the film will be **** and just destroys the F-Zero thing even more.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
After going to the movies, my friends and I thought what if they made a movie like the Avengers, but with Nintendo characters like in Smash Emisary. We came to the realization that the only person who could play Captain Falcon, was Captain Falcon. No one, not even Chuck Norris, could handle being the manliest thing known to roam the universe.

But despite that the movie industry poops on a video game/anime fanbase by making a live action film of it, what would you think if they made a film about F-Zero and Captain Falcon?

I have been wanting this for SOOO long. If it was done really well, could be the greatest movie of all time.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
well i don´t 100% hate marver nor DC but i just dislike them, the only thing about marvel i liked were the 3 spiderman movies, and the only thing from DC i liked was a batman game about some kung fu guy tzun su or something like that was he called, a captain falcon movie would be awesome, and i ha always tought that falcon was just a human like most people in f-zero, i think is just that humans moved to other planets.

Top Bottom