• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
theres a new 3DS game called "kid icarus uprising" the main character is pit, he looks the same as in brawl, but is also WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY less g**, yet he still the least manly character of nintendo. nintendo.....Y U NO MAKE CAPTAIN FALCON GAMES!!!

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
That post by Lionman reminded me: I swear that if they don't use Ganondorf's current moveset for Black Shadow and give Ganondorf a new moveset, someone's gonna have to choke a Sakurai.

Also, BELIEEEEEVE!

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i dont give a **** if ^thats real or not, im ****ing masturbating at the speed of light

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz

Though it's probably not real..

I really hope a/the new smash game is going to be revealed at E3 2011

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
[collapse=2knee quote]

Though it's probably not real..

I really hope a/the new smash game is going to be revealed at E3 2011
[/collapse]

Come on this is just a bad photoshop of the melee opening screen. And strife ? Come on... Well actually that's a pretty cool name :O

Now that doesn't mean I'm not screaming in anticipation for E3.

Zeallyx

[collapse=2knee quote][/collapse]

Come on this is just a bad photoshop of the melee opening screen. And strife ? Come on... Well actually that's a pretty cool name :O

Now that doesn't mean I'm not screaming in anticipation for E3.
I already said it's probably fake.
Also because there's no source listed etc.

Pktck

Smash Apprentice
A new SSB? That'd be sweeet! I hope they a little gravity and more hit stun back in. That outta re-arm the falcon combo machine.

links24

Smash Ace
In this world you've got to be strong
You've got to fight to keep your spirit alive
And you might feel like there is
nothing left to go for and fight for
But it's the fight that keeps us ready and on guard

Even I can feel feel the power
When I think of him
I see no fear, feel no pain

Forever he will be my hero
(Better believe he knows the way)
And not just only for tonight

And now that I'm not just a dreamer
(And I know I got what he's got)
And not just only for tonight

AndGravy

Smash Apprentice
I've always wondered what they would call the next smash game. For some reason, I always think Super Smash Bros. Riot sounds cool.

But I also think "SSBR" looks a little bit too "Soviet Union" to me.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
The pic I posted was obviously fake, I got it somewhere on smashboards. Doesn't mean it's not awesome, though :)

Also, Lionman, you use that Rainbow Dash skin and let me use Golden Falcon as my official skin, 'kay? :p

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
i don´t know....if theres going to be a new smash game lets hope captain falcon get included, in brawl when you check all the stuff from others characters that are nnot falcon(like music and others) you can notice nintendo tried their best to put falcon in the game, and since there has not been a new f zero game, the idea of adding falcon in another smash game kind of fades away.................

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Captain Falcon, the character, is currently way too associated with Smash Bros for him NOT to be in the next smash game. In fact, I'd say he's the most memetic character.

They'll put him in. They won't risk a riot :p

Lionman

Smash Champion
The pic I posted was obviously fake, I got it somewhere on smashboards. Doesn't mean it's not awesome, though :)

Also, Lionman, you use that Rainbow Dash skin and let me use Golden Falcon as my official skin, 'kay? :p
Ok, anyways i have tons of skins to use as oficial skin.

Captain Falcon Joker is one of them

About Falcon in the next smash, they will include him 100%, if they remove him i will ban smash from the rest of my life

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
They aren't going to remove Falcon from the game. The only reason they've removed previous characters is because they had other characters to represent the series they were from. Falcon is the only character from F-Zero that's been playable in Smash, so the chances of him getting removed are wtf low.

On that note, they need another F-Zero game.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Speaking of that, it's about time they add Black Shadow/any other F-Zero character to the mix. I know Falcon is the main character from F-Zero, but have you seen the complete roster from GX/AX? It's insane that only one of them is in SSB.

... I can't be the only one to want Black Shadow/Samurai Goroh in the game, am I?

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
i don´t want samurai goroh, but black shadow is a good idea, the same moevset of ganondorf with the speed of falco or kirby and the final smash of captain falcon (but this time is the black bull) or maybe jody summers or rick wheeler

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
i find funny how the "pro falcons" play just using the tilts and aerials and just some times the b specials.........sometimes it´s better to risk a bit and try to land a falcon punch (when it lands the pleasure of taking a stock with the punch is just fabulous)

Zeallyx

i don´t want samurai goroh, but black shadow is a good idea, the same moevset of ganondorf with the speed of falco or kirby and the final smash of captain falcon (but this time is the black bull) or maybe jody summers or rick wheeler
Why would you want a clone..

Labernash

Smash Lord
Props to the Falcon Boards Metagame guide. Very Helpful.

Those stats show people are afraid of winning.

Top Bottom