• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

PZ

Smash Lord
SSBB lordhelmet (Captain Falcon) vs DLA (Ganon) {HD}

Pretty entertaining games. Don't be afraid to give tipz. Only reason I haven't posted in the Critique thread is because I haven't been able to play offline in a while :L
Im not sure about all those knees.

There could've been more uair unless your dont use c stick cuz im learning how to play as falcon without the abuse of c stick uairs such as moving forward and uairing at the same time to stay on your opponent when they try to DI away or into it doesnt matter.

I think wifi messed up your jabs but besides that not bad for wifi towards the end.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Sorry, lordhelmet, but you have been banned from All is Brawl. You will be automatically unbanned 8:08 PM on June 5, 2011 when one or more of your infractions expire.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Your fans are n00bs Lion :/
But it's not hard to be a noob in lol so it's ok.

Also I have the feeling that staying in the Falcon boards kinda made me immune to trolls and flamers. Am I the only one ?

Player-3

Smash Hero
lionman are the league servers seperate for EU/US?

i would like to play with you :(

my best char atm is probobly... akali gangplank or annie depending on how i'm playing each day

recently my akali has been under the status of my GP and my annie has been doing amazing some games bad others
:v

lux is fun though

lordhelmet

Smash Master
What kind of technique? Can you explain it?
1-2-3-1-2-Ftilt

Using Teluo's idea of holdng forward on jab 3. I can do it in training mode fine but in real matches it's hard to focus on because it's not muscle memory.

I don't even know if it'll work well. I've been trying to actually get good recently so I've been trying a lot of new stuff.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
The thing is there's a "long" time between jab 2 and 3 is you want to insta cancel the gentleman (lol technical talk).
So maybe it can work as a mixup but not on someone who's waiting for the opening.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Your fans are n00bs Lion :/
But it's not hard to be a noob in lol so it's ok.

Also I have the feeling that staying in the Falcon boards kinda made me immune to trolls and flamers. Am I the only one ?
dont worry buddy, ill be a flamer with you :3 <3

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Dekar : holding slightly forward and releasing it before jab3 allows you to follow up the jab3 with a super fast jab1.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
1-2-3-1-2-Ftilt

Using Teluo's idea of holdng forward on jab 3. I can do it in training mode fine but in real matches it's hard to focus on because it's not muscle memory.

I don't even know if it'll work well. I've been trying to actually get good recently so I've been trying a lot of new stuff.
yeah, i actually tried it in a real match with a friend and the time between jab3 and another jab1 is kinda long, i think if you tilt down the control stick during jab1 and 2 the lag of the 3 one will be less, but i thinks it´s just a rumor (also know as crouch canceling).

AndGravy

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of LoL
http://postimage.org/image/27xw23204/

lol, wtf, you see my mundo score? He's my main, but still... he's a tank.

<--- Mundo, panth, TF, shaco, udyr, trynd, ashe, WW, garen, gangplank
basically anything but AP (cept my AP TF)

troll account, btw; i use it when playing with my nub friends

Player-3

Smash Hero
Speaking of LoL
http://postimage.org/image/27xw23204/

lol, wtf, you see my mundo score? He's my main, but still... he's a tank.

<--- Mundo, panth, TF, shaco, udyr, trynd, ashe, WW, garen, gangplank
basically anything but AP (cept my AP TF)

troll account, btw; i use it when playing with my nub friends
nice score you got thar, wish i had screencapped my 16/0/5 gp trollface.jpg but these are the last two games i've played

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/lolololdk.png/

(and yes... my swain is god awful so don't say anything i tried him out once with a premade 5s with friends.........other team was not trying out new chars ;______________; )

Top Bottom