• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Given the percentage after the tripping, it's unlikely. But he won our hearts, that's for sure :awesome:
well falcon´s tripping has saved me once, one time i was fighting a friend who is an ike main, i was at like 120% in final destination and he was about to forward smash me to oblion when i accidentally tripped out of the way, then i beat him with the knee.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
So far in the conferences: New halo, tintin, Farcry 3, Darkness II (from the top of my head)

Player-3

Smash Hero
ASSASSIN CREED REVELATIONS

looked like a ****ing live action movie

beaaaaaaaastttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Zeallyx

Worth the double post:

SSB4 announced for the Wii U (nintendo's new console) and the nintendo 3DS

And the versions will be somehow able to connect

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Sorry for the doubt : I just waited for the SSB4 Official Thread to announce it themselves. And god they're hyped : I've gotten 10 PMs in no time XD

Zeallyx

Sorry for the doubt : I just waited for the SSB4 Official Thread to announce it themselves. And god they're hyped : I've gotten 10 PMs in no time XD
No problem. I'd be skeptical too; if I hadnt seen it beeing anounced with my own eyes.

But can you please link me to that thread?

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
uuuggggghhhhhhhhh....a new nintendo console.....it was really hard to affor the wii and now this?......................HOW WILL I GET MONEY TO GET DAH CONSOLE AND DAH NEW SMASH BROS?!?!?!?! also i had a vision to the future about the new smash game...i saw:

- unfunny and poorly animated an voiced flashes about the game and it´s characters
- silly jokes about stuff in the game
- a new stupid tier list with a new stupidly broken character at top
- people trashing away melee and brawl just because the new one has more stuff
- people criying over the metagame of the game
- people beging for more third party characters to be added
- people in music videos yelling "THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN *NEW SMASH BROS GAME NAME*!!!"

Top Bottom