• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Sorry, lordhelmet, but you have been banned from All is Brawl. You will be automatically unbanned 1:13 AM on June 20, 2011 when one or more of your infractions expire.

AndGravy

Smash Apprentice
I see 2,999 posts, lordhelmet.

I played Tales of Symphonia a long time ago, but never beat it. Is it worth getting again? I really don't remember much about it, other than there was this desert place early on where I loved to grind (i loved it cuz i was a little kid and being overlevelled was my jam).

And I didn't even know there was other Tales of ... games. Are any others worth checking out?

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I see 2,999 posts, lordhelmet.

I played Tales of Symphonia a long time ago, but never beat it. Is it worth getting again? I really don't remember much about it, other than there was this desert place early on where I loved to grind (i loved it cuz i was a little kid and being overlevelled was my jam).

And I didn't even know there was other Tales of ... games. Are any others worth checking out?
Tales of symphonia is one of the best of the series, so it sure is worth getting it again, imo.

And other Tales of games that are worth checking out:
Tales of the abyss
Tales of Eternia
Tales of Symphonia 2
Tales of Vesperia
Tales of Legendia

And, in a few months, Tales of Graces: F

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Yes, it's a shame this game wasn't released in other parts of the world. Still has good soundtrack though (especially White Land). The track editor is nice too, though the 255 limit is a bit annoying if you want to build a long track.

I prefer GP Legend because the Space Angler is better there <3

Lionman

Smash Champion
Climax has an amazing soundtrack and i love to hear things like "You got Boost Fire" and more cool stuff while im playing.

I played some GP legend but i disliked it, anyways is a good game

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Now that reminds me of a video I've made a while back on my previous YT account : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2pUvbJmgRQ

What I loved in GP Legend is one part of the story mode, where Black Shadow insults Captain Falcon by making a pun of his name (especially in french, where Black Shadow calls him "Salcon", which is normally written "Sale Con" in proper french, and this means "a$$hole" in that language. :laugh:)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
This part of the story mode is when Captain Falcon confronts Black Shadow on the Lightning track (introduction). Interestingly in the japanese version of the game, Black Shadow doesn't make a pun of Falcon's name.

EDIT : Now that I think of it, you're from Spain, right ? In the Spanish translation I believe Falcon is called "Faltón", am I correct ?

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Now you can never post again

edit: If i get ToS, should i get it for gamecube or ps2? I have both
The PS2 version is only available in japan, so, unless you understand japanese, go for the gamecube version.

Also, I beat you all in postcountz

Captain Cruz

Smash Cadet
K guys,
one question, a friend of mine says that in brawl when falcon unleashes the holy PAWNCH he hears an eagly cry or shout or whatever it may be

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
First time I actually lol'd at a Falcon9000 joke, good job man :p

Captain Cruz, go to the Audio Test menu and check Cpt.Falcon's sound files. iirc, the sound from the pawnch is separate from Captain Falcon's yell.

Top Bottom