• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
i ended pokemon black a few weeks ago, but suddenly i played today to do the extra story and now i have a weird idea.............TOKNEEORNOTTOKNEE I CHALLENGE YOU TO A POKEMON BATTLE!!!!111!!!11ONE!!ELEVEN!

GO BLASTOISE!!!

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
i ended pokemon black a few weeks ago, but suddenly i played today to do the extra story and now i have a weird idea.............TOKNEEORNOTTOKNEE I CHALLENGE YOU TO A POKEMON BATTLE!!!!111!!!11ONE!!ELEVEN!

GO BLASTOISE!!!

Challenge accepted:

Go Thunderbird Zapdos

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
*still waiting for 2knee response*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJrFsKrlmYI

this guy´s a pro, victreebel become my favorite gras pokemon from kanto thanks to soulsilver, i was used to be the a noob at pokemon only training my starter and collecting legendaries as backup, but suddenly in one of the sea routes of johto (the one before the 5th gym) i found some quite high leveled magikarps, i remembered that i caught a bellsprout just to use that move that lets you see in dark places, and for some reason i felt like training it with those magikarps, it was the first time i trained 2 pokemons at one in a not gamecube game(XD and colosseum) i actually felt happy for killing those stupid rock/earth/water pokemons without use my typhlosion, i spent lots of money at superpotions and other stuff to make my vectreebel stronger, i ended to train it when it already was 79, it´s final moves were: sleepowder, leaf blade, solar beam and gigadrain, i was so happy when it OHKO´ed red´s lapras, when i got black i wanted to train more than just 2, so decided to train 4: emboar(starter) simisage(gifted almost at the start of the game) seismitoad(caught as a tympole because it looked cute) and unfezant (because i always wanted to try a fliying type) and in leafgreen i finally took the decision of train 6 of them: charizard(starter) graveler(caught as geodude for it´s awesome moves) pidgeot (caught as pidgey because i learned back in black how awesome fliying types are) victreebel (favorite grass pokemon in kanto and has rocking good stats) raychu (caught as pikachu because always wanted to train one) and finally poliwrath (caught as poliwag and trained to poliwhirl and to the point it learned hydropump to use a water stone) i´m actually thinking about replaying XD because it´s my favorite gamecube one.

Zeallyx

NO UBERS!

BLASTOISE USE ROCK SLICE!! (ROCK TYPE ATTACK)
IT´S SUPER EFFECTIVE! ZAPDOS FAINTED!

select another pokemon? *waits for 2knee reply*
Zapdos is OU..

Go:

Use uber haxx plot empowered thundershock

Blastoise fainted.

Zapdos is standard and rock slide wouldn't even 2hko from blastoise, and zapdos is faster...

Yeah I just went there.
Let the guy have his fun

Zeallyx

How in the hell did you do that?
http://www.wikihow.com/Catch-a-MissingNo-in-Pokemon-Red-and-Blue

"The form of Missingno. that you will encounter exploiting this glitch will look like a box of pixels in a backwards L-shape, and its level is between 0 and 255."
By surfing across cinnebar's coastline you could also encounter other Pokémon between the levels 0 and 255. You could encounter pokémon on said coastline of the last place you visited that had wild pokémon; this way one could encounter safari zone pokémon outside of the safari zone, if I recall correctly.

Also, the levels of the Pokémon one could encounter on the cinnebar coastline this way had to do with how you named your trainer avatar:

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2969/t369253-modify-pkmn-on-cinnabar-coast/

But if you caught and a Pokémon with a lvl higher than 100 and battled with it, it actually dropped in level. (It dropped to lvl 1 or lvl 100, I dont remember exactly.)

Again, good times.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Funny thing is, when you battle a overleveled wild Mewtwo with that glitch, it cannot attack you (it knows Mist, Recover, Barrier and Amnesia after the lvl 81). But unless you use Toxic Powder on it and be incredibly lucky to not seeing it uses Recover, you'll never defeat it.

Also, it's not only on Cinnabar Island, but also in the east edge of Seafoam Islands (when surfing from Fuchsia City). I only used it once to catch a Chansey and a Tauros from the Safari Zone :awesome:

Zeallyx

Funny thing is, when you battle a overleveled wild Mewtwo with that glitch, it cannot attack you (it knows Mist, Recover, Barrier and Amnesia after the lvl 81). But unless you use Toxic Powder on it and be incredibly lucky to not seeing it uses Recover, you'll never defeat it.

Also, it's not only on Cinnabar Island, but also in the east edge of Seafoam Islands (when surfing from Fuchsia City). I only used it once to catch a Chansey and a Tauros from the Safari Zone :awesome:
lol, awesome.

I had alot of fun with this glitch back in the day, too.

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
http://www.wikihow.com/Catch-a-MissingNo-in-Pokemon-Red-and-Blue

By surfing across cinnebar's coastline you could also encounter other Pokémon between the levels 0 and 255. You could encounter pokémon on said coastline of the last place you visited that had wild pokémon; this way one could encounter safari zone pokémon outside of the safari zone, if I recall correctly.

Also, the levels of the Pokémon one could encounter on the cinnebar coastline this way had to do with how you named your trainer avatar:

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2969/t369253-modify-pkmn-on-cinnabar-coast/

But if you caught and a Pokémon with a lvl higher than 100 and battled with it, it actually dropped in level. (It dropped to lvl 1 or lvl 100, I dont remember exactly.)

Again, good times.
Good times, you said it

Top Bottom