• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Sure, no problem Odin. The userbars I want are the Luigi,Ness,Roy,Pikachu,Future Pit, and Wii userbars. And I hate to sound stupid, but what is a premie?

p.s. I also hate to be a pest, but why does my signature look so dark?:dizzy:
It had to do with changing the image. I had the original .psd file, but the gradient maps have Gohan on them, so I had to start over, sorta. The gradient maps ended up changing it a little. If it ends up being any brighter, it's gonna look weird. :-? Sorry dude.

Whats up ODIN if you dont mind me asking what what page of requests are you on? I dont mean to be a pest i was just wonding. Thanks man. I know you dont foreget requests i was jw :-P thanks man
Uh... 31? I think.

Yes, but...

...ODIN always forgives!

I must say though, I envy that Tingle sig.
Yeah, I'm pretty cool. ;)

It was actually a lot more fun to make that Tingle sig than I thought it would be. ^_^

Hey odin sup man? remenber me? haha well i got a job for u and this one is really personal theres the story: Next year i'm prez of the gamers club for the school and where starting up our own fourm web site sort thing. i thing just like this web site, but right now it looks pretty plain. so i was wondering if u could make us a sorta log, and other things. Well get back to me on this job and i'll give u the details on this lil "project"
Hey Shadic! Course I remember.

Hmm... Well, get back to me on what you need. We'll see what develops.

ok ODIN, i'm reposting my userbars -
Could i Have A wii userbar,
a future metaknight user userbar,
a future pit user user,
a marth user userbar

thanx in advance
Thank you sir.

Okay... I don't know if I'm gonna do anymore tonight. Gonna hang with my roomies tonight. I think we're gonna have us a Nerf war.

Yes. Nerf. I'll get pics up sometime. ;)

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
Thanks O D I N.

I like it.
If you could Pm me the Url it would be nice.
The Image is on page 28 that I'm thanking you for.

SupaNova

Smash Cadet
No problem Odin. You did a great job with my signature and stuff. Thanks a million.;)

shadic101

Smash Apprentice
haha alright odin heres wat i need
first off i need a logo use this image
http://www.dwphotoshop.com/photoshop/3d/Game-cube-logo.jpg
but change the text from nintendo game cube to Brebuef Gamers Club oh and resize it so it's 250x250

2nd thing i need are some good looking button so for pictures be creative u can make custom disigns or take charters or objects from differnt games and add them, oh and u don't have to stick to nintendo, when i say buttons i'm looking for wat this site has if u scroll up and look at user cp, calander,premuim, members list, and contact. That is wat i mean by buttons

heres the details:

all have to be same size 115x 115 or 100x100 in that range
all should have the name of it's job at the bottem of it

i need a home button
a search button
a help button
a members button
a calender button
a adminster button
a profile button
and a log out button

lol sry if i'm asking to much? lol think u can handle it?

Binx

Smash Master
ODIN If you havnt started my sig yet I would like to request some changes, I want to use this this image.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z177/Xeginy/ICSample-1.jpg

Sig
400 * 100
color scheme Ice / winter / blue / pink
that pic in the middle with my name written in Icicles at a slightly tilted angle
and the subtext til all are one, I dont have a specific font for this in mind, but I was thinking something shiny.

Sorry =( and thanks.
Awesome job ODIN, it is really good, but I wanted a sig with a more original idea which is why I posted those changes to the idea on page 35.

Here is a more detailed description of what I want, if you choose not to make it there are no hard feelings and your other sig is awesome.

Sig 400 x 100
Picture - http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z177/Xeginy/ICSample-1.jpg
Color scheme - Blue and Pink
Details - I want the pic in the middle over a background of your choice, you're great with those, and my name in icicles near the middle (I really like the font you used, I would like it more like blue/white rather than black/white if possible, but I know sometimes it can't be done like that in Photoshop so I understand if you can't.) with the text "Til All Are One" in the upper left hand corner, and the text "More Than Meets The Eye" in the lower right hand corner.

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
hey O D I N long time.....

i come here in need of a favor, i need a sig..

pic: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Museum/6240/Images/MS06/MS06Full.JPG , use the one on the left, of him facing forward

text: XiT_WoUnDz

sub text: Rouge Ninjas clan

background: blackish and redish.....but make it look kool like add little things to enhance it a bit or change it the colors if u think it doesnt look good

lol sorry for the long background description, im sure wut ever u make will be awsome like it always is :)

thanx in advance.....

Legolastom

Smash Hero
O no DH and another one of his crazy ideas! XS

Cool to see another 40k/Ninja er... person.. (Or something). (An im talking bout you! Lean!)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Image: ((Provide image. Please make sure that it is a render, as this is easier to work with))
Size: about 350 x 125
background: overall, i'd like a black background, but, sortof webish. mostly, i'd just like one that fits the image.
color: not really.
style: One that fits the image.
Text: DH_Ninja
sub-text: "The madness withing is nothing compared to the carnage caused."

hope its not too much trouble.

Edit:also, its not a problem. *reply to priv message.*

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
im just asking to put the words on the animation
I can't without animation capabilities.

Image: ((Provide image. Please make sure that it is a render, as this is easier to work with))
Size: about 350 x 125
background: overall, i'd like a black background, but, sortof webish. mostly, i'd just like one that fits the image.
color: not really.
style: One that fits the image.
Text: DH_Ninja
sub-text: "The madness withing is nothing compared to the carnage caused."

hope its not too much trouble.

Edit:also, its not a problem. *reply to priv message.*
Hmm.... This could be fun, especially considering this new kick I've been on in my sig make :look at my current sig:

Well, there's a line, I hope you're patient. ;) Welcome to the thread.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i already took care of that animation Odin.

im all to fimiliar with it. i want a style liek yours, with a glow like that near Carnage's chest. also, if your able to. Try and add a blur effect in. *if you can, i can always try doing it later when its finished.*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He is going through all the pages one by one filling out the requests so just have patience your will come once he reaches it.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Your not watching me because then you would know i am watching you!

Anyways hows the new crib odin? Hard enough moving in without death threats to finish sigs?

Top Bottom