• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Alright guys, here's an update on my current status.

I just got photoshop on my portable HD, and I'm bringing it over to the new pad. So within the next little while, I'll be back on schedule. ^_^ Not tonight, but a couple of days I should have somethin.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
hey O D I N id like a sig if you have any time

Image: If you can work with this image this will be great but if not just tell me and ill ge a new one
http://www.bertita.com/onilinkmangadl64.jpg
Size:400x125(standard)
Background: sorry for my lack of creativity but anything that would look cool
Color: Either mostly White or Mostly Black whichever would look better with that pic
Style: Um whatever would look the best is fine
Text: I would like it to say GTR (the frist 3 letters in my name on the boards GTR)
Sub-text: also i would like it to have the Georgia initials(GA) inthere some where and if possible let it ay Link Users Unite if you could fit that in there.

Thanks for all of your time man i appeciate it if you cant make this sig its cool but i appreciate the time and sorry for not knowing alot about these sigs if u could still make it that would be sweet

im looking forward to one of you high quality sigs man it should look great

Thanks.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
No prob. Like I said, this weekend will start bring results. I've been working 8+ hour days this week, so it's kinda hectic right now. Yesterday I worked a 10 1/2 hour shift. X_X Today I got up at 7 to be here at 8, and tomorrow I'm gonna be up at 6 to be here at 7...

I didn't even know there was a 6 am...

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yeah... Depending on when the Simpsons gets out tonight, I might just come into work after the movie and work til 11, at which point I take Elana (GameAngel64) to the airport with her family, see her off to Italy, and then go home to sleep.

Yeah.... -_-

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
No prob. Like I said, this weekend will start bring results. I've been working 8+ hour days this week, so it's kinda hectic right now. Yesterday I worked a 10 1/2 hour shift. X_X Today I got up at 7 to be here at 8, and tomorrow I'm gonna be up at 6 to be here at 7...

I didn't even know there was a 6 am...
Wow, I work an 8 hour day, and the only way to stay alert and unfatigued is to drink like 3 cans of Mountain Dew a day. I don't know why that stuff is legal...

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Wow, I work an 8 hour day, and the only way to stay alert and unfatigued is to drink like 3 cans of Mountain Dew a day. I don't know why that stuff is legal...

True story. I went to KFC for lunch yesterday, and got a half-gallon of mountain dew. That kept me going for a little bit.

Size: 600x125
background: Cerulean Blue
color: Captain Falcon's Shade of Red
style: Animation
Text: Beware of the Falcon Punch
Couple things here; The first is that image is ridiculously small. Second, the size exceeds the size limit of SWF. I wanna say it's 550x130 max. I THINK. Might be 500x130.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Dont even think they sell mountain dew over here... anyways what do you think of these little Hulk and Goomb things someone made for me Odin? Still gotta sort some things out before i ask you for my (Third) sig...

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Wow thats a great sig u made for C@$H cant wait for u to get PS upit will be a great sig and

@lego: that sucks they dont sell MD where u live

Ippius

Smash Journeyman
Ummm....I was wondering if u've started on mine. Not because I want it ASAP but because the guy's (the dude who did the pic) bandwith was exceeded, meaning that noone can access his pics till like early August...:dizzy:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
O D I N.. You do some niiiicceeee work man. I'm liking it, too bad I don't have any requests of my own to make you work at.. I like to make them myself so I improve my skills.

I don't have enough patience to run a shop like this.. I'll get pissed at all the requesters.. Some of them can request some hardcore stuff... One time at the Resident Evil forums someone wanted me to put in a heartbeat and text being typed out... Man was that a *****...

Keep up the good work for these people, I like being surprised at the nice sigs some people have.

soaz

Smash Ace
Hi O D I N since my photoshop wont work i come to you with my request.
I want a sig normal size.these are the pics http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-13879
http://www.ganonstower.com/wallpapers/sheik_800x600.jpg soaz for the text.I dont know what kind of sig i want just do what you do best.Also i know its kinda hard to make those 2 pics working but i believe in you.If you could get some blue and green in the sig it would be cool.Could you put them back to back right next to eachother and make it look like Sheik is behind Link?If you could type in some hylian text that says "Made by O D I N"it would be cool but if it looks better without it then skip it.

soaz

Smash Ace
I got it to like 20 requests but i just skimmed at it.Anyway if we werent willing to wait a week or 2 for your sigs we would have gone somewhere else.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Soaz, you raise a valid point, and that means something.

Especially since it's been more than two weeks. ;)

At least it feels like it's been two weeks this week... Stupid work... getting up at 7am.... Saw simpsons last night at midnight with Elana. She's leaving for Italy today, so we wanted to see it before she left.

Since I have nothing else to do at the moment, I'll post Elana's most recent vids... Something for you guys to watch in the meantime... >_>

Psychic Sage: The Path of Wisdom

Pichu's Happy Hour: Lunch Time Edition!!

The first is Elana's most recent (within the last week) combo vid.

The other is something Elana and I were messing around with, and it was too funny and cute to pass up.

Enjoy!!

zerosin

Smash Apprentice
Soaz, you raise a valid point, and that means something.

Especially since it's been more than two weeks. ;)

At least it feels like it's been two weeks this week... Stupid work... getting up at 7am.... Saw simpsons last night at midnight with Elana. She's leaving for Italy today, so we wanted to see it before she left.

Since I have nothing else to do at the moment, I'll post Elana's most recent vids... Something for you guys to watch in the meantime... >_>

Psychic Sage: The Path of Wisdom

Pichu's Happy Hour: Lunch Time Edition!!

The first is Elana's most recent (within the last week) combo vid.

The other is something Elana and I were messing around with, and it was too funny and cute to pass up.

Enjoy!!
Well, we're dedicated fans of your work.
Off-topic: how was the simpsons movie? I'm thinking of seeing it this weekend.

Binx

Smash Master
Good Zelda, I didnt see any times where she was lower on stocks is she one of the better players over there? Anyways nice vid.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
She's the best in my group. I have a rough time against her Zelda. She knows how to counter my Ganondorf pretty well. I'd say in my immediate smashing group, I'm second best next to her.

The movie was a long episode of the Simpsons. Very funny, worth seeing.

I never really considered or even thought that this many people would be fans of my work. Thanks guys, that really means a lot right now. ^_^

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
She's the best in my group. I have a rough time against her Zelda. She knows how to counter my Ganondorf pretty well. I'd say in my immediate smashing group, I'm second best next to her.

The movie was a long episode of the Simpsons. Very funny, worth seeing.

I never really considered or even thought that this many people would be fans of my work. Thanks guys, that really means a lot right now. ^_^
i guess thats what you get when u run a great sig/banner shop like u got goin on here:)

and work 8+ hours like you said, alot of people give u respect

just stay making those great sigs man keep up the GREAT work its appreciated

Legolastom

Smash Hero
XD That would be great and yhea that dont sell MD over here o well always have coffee (And dr.pepper).

Anyways hope you get back on track with the requests soon... maybe you should hire helpers

Binx

Smash Master
Looking forward to my sig odin, I've never seen a Zelda that used her moves that way so I really don't know what I would do against her.

Top Bottom