• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The explaination of spamming (the bad way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjaneos

Smash Cadet
Ok, to start this off, i would like to say that this is my opinion of the definition of spamming in brawl, if you get mad or offended because of this then it's your problem. Anyway what i think the definition of spamming in brawl is: when someone does a specific move with a character multiple times in a row. Before you say "Ok, now i know that people who spam are noobs" you have to know that there are many ways to spam, some are ok to spam and others are a disgrace.

cheap spams:
Cheap spams are basically when you do a character's smash attacks multiple times on your opponent. Now many characters can do this but i'll explain about one character which is Snake, his up smash is freakin' spammable! He takes out his grenade launcher (or whatever its called) which does damage and then shoots out a grenade. If you ever get caught in this then your screwed because if you did dodge the first attack he does which is when he takes out his grenade launcher and manage to hit Snake, then the grenade falls down and hits you which you take damage from. Imagine if you were caught in this multiple times, pretty cheap right? This is what everyone calls spamming in brawl most of the time.

Again, if you get offended or mad then it is not my fault because it is just an opinion. I also want to say that i sometimes spam too. If you want to know what good spams are then you'll have to visit "The explaination of spamming (the good way) on a different thread.

Zeruda

Smash Cadet
There's always going to be cheap ways of playing. Spamming is, of course, one of them, but I commend the person who could care less about what others think and does what it takes to win... even if it's by spamming. ;p

•Col•

Smash Champion
Did you really need to make two separate thread that could've been put together? <_<

Anyway... No one really cares about spamming anymore. At least, not nearly as much as when the game came out. It's not a big deal for a lot of characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom