• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The eternal debate: How will Brawl be controlled? CONTROLLER DISCUSSION HERE

Keige

Smash Journeyman
They don't have to remake them. Probably 30-75% at least of the people who buy Brawl will have owned a Gamecube previously, considering Melee was the top selling game on the Gamecube (sold 7 million copies). Therefore, it's not a stretch that enough Gamecube controller owning consumers will buy the game to warrant a GCN controller option. The main control style can be the CC, which is easily available and Nintendo is making them right now.

Sensai

Smash Master
Gotta agree with (Newcomer:) Takun on this one. I tend to think that the last choice that Nintendo will give us is the GC controller. The reasons he already mentioned (they want our monies, they don't wanna continue making them, etc), coupled with Sakurai wanting to spend more time developing it as a game (i.e., substance, not control scrhemes).

And tstumo, that was before the CC was announced, or at least before he realized it would be utilized for normal-type games. [sarcasm]Is that the 'one thing' in can mean? [/sarcasm]

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
I believe Gamecube controller will definetly be supported, as will the Wiimote.
Think about it, its pretty obvious actually... Nintendo is obviously pushing Sakurai real hard to make it wiimote compatible... i mean wtf is up with a game for the Wii that DOESNT use the wii controller, (wiimote), thatd be just stupid.

On the other hand, i dont believe Sakurai wants to piss off almost every Melee-owning-smashers (which will be the biggest percent of the total people that get Brawl) by totally changing the control scheme, everyone in their right mind knows how the gamecube controller is, AT THE VERY LEAST, more comfortable to play a fighter with than the wiimote is, so obviously a lot of people would get very pissed off if Sakurai FORCED THEM to forget everything they knew about playing Melee with the GC controller and now they have to learn on the wiimote...

The way i see it, it is pretty easy, and not that much time consuming, to include both Gamecube controller support (for the long time smash fans) and wiimote support (for people that want to try it out, and mainly cuz u just cant release a game for a system and not use the system's controller -_-), and that would have every1 happy.

Its a no-brainer for me actually -_-

Vali

Smash Ace
Nintendo is obviously pushing Sakurai real hard to make it wiimote compatible...
No...I really doubt that they're going to force Sakurai who is heading the development of possibly their biggest game this year to implement a control feature he doesn't want to include.

i mean wtf is up with a game for the Wii that DOESNT use the wii controller, (wiimote), thatd be just stupid.
There's a distinct lack of buttons on the Wiimote as compared to the GC controller in namely that it features no X, Y, L, R or C-stick which are all key buttons in controlling Smash. What are they gonna do, implement 1,2,+,- in their places?

You can still get Gamecubes, you can still get certain Gamecube games and you can still buy Gamecube controllers. I managed to get a Wavebird a few months ago and at the end of the day even if you can't for some reason get your hands on one (not even 2nd hand) then the classic controller is a much better way of controlling Smash Bros. We have absolutely no reason to believe that Sakurai will use the Wiimote other than through the CC.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Why would nintendo recycle GC controllers (not to mention them having to restart making new ones) when they could rake in more cash by making us use the Wiimote or Classic Controller?
Ah, see, you slipped in the CC now. Before you were just talking about how the Wiimote is more likely to be in than the GC controller.

I agree completely that the CC has the highest chance of being used. That does not, however, change my opinion on that the GC controller is more likely to be used than the Wii Remote.

Gah... actually, now you have me doubting myself. w/e.

I still think all three will be in.

EDIT:

Upon looking at Sensai's post and re-evaluating takun's last post, I think we can all agree the most likely to be used is the:

CC followed by the
Wiimote and Chuck
Followed by the GC controller.

They are all probably gonna be used though.

Sorry for being stupid and ignorant earlier.

Sometimes I'm just kinda stubborn 'cause I previously convinced myself I'm right, without looking through things again.

There's a distinct lack of buttons on the Wiimote as compared to the GC controller in namely that it features no X, Y, L, R or C-stick which are all key buttons in controlling Smash. What are they gonna do, implement 1,2,+,- in their places?

Uh, how about you only need one jump button and one sheild button, you use the D-Pad for uncharged smashes, and if you need an extra button for finishing smashes, stick it to 1.

Vali

Smash Ace
One of the beautiful parts of the controller setup that we have at the moment is that it gives a player lots of freedom in choosing exactly how he wants to play. L/R, ^/X/Y, A+Control Stick or C-Stick, L/R+A or Z are all examples of how the same thing can be pulled off in at least 1 other way meaning that people can comfortably choose which way they want to play.

You can't surely tell me you think Nintendo will go for the setup you suggested purely to make money? Compared to the freedom and accessability of the GC controller it's arse. Simple as that. Sakurai won't attempt to force people into a singular Wii/Nunchuck style when there's going to be a lot of people still with their GC controllers. Those that don't can buy the CC controller. How is that not the optimal way of doing things? For Christ's sake this isn't Sony we're dealing with. Nintendo are already making a HUGE profit on the Wii at a rate which doesn't seem to stop and they aren't going to go out their way and piss off the Smash Bros. community at large in order to weedle out some extra money.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea i mean it perfectly possible for them to make brawl use both classic controller and the gamecube one and i cant see myself using the classic controller for smash at all.

Link Sharingan

Smash Ace
mayby they make a new CC desing that look like a GC controller for the people that dont have the GC

Justin Wiles

Smash Journeyman
I'd put money down that the Wii Mote will not be used anywhere except maybe the character select screen and a few mini-games. Having an option like that changes the way the game is played, and in a fast-paced game like Smash Bros., mapping any key functions to buttons like 1, 2, or + and - is plainly a ridiculous notion.

Tell you what though, you can call me a moron all you want AFTER they announce the control schemes.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Wii motes are to expensive anyways and motion sensing is only really good for certain genres in my opinion.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I thought about what Mr.GAW posted and I happen to believe that the Wiimote would actually work in seeing that there are enough buttons but as for the other controller schemes I have to agree that the gamecube scheme would probably be one of the most used schemes because alot of the Melee fanbase are gonna play Brawl and are gonna want to play it like they played melee, while others will try out the wiimote such so people who want to try a new way of playing, but in my opinion the Wiimote/Nunchuck suck, so even if Sakurai includes all three controller schemes I would mostly use the gamecube scheme, but if indeed Sakurai doesn't include it, then I would be just fine with the classic controller

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The wii mote scheme would be annoying and hard to use anyway so only peeps who cant afford a GG controller or C controller would bother with that.

Sensai

Smash Master
Mr.GAW said:
Upon looking at Sensai's post and re-evaluating takun's last post, I think we can all agree the most likely to be used is the:

CC followed by the
Wiimote and Chuck
Followed by the GC controller.
That pretty much hit my nail on its head.

I don't remember who it was or what exactly was said, but it was something like:
They'll make the GC controller for long-time Smashers.
Sure. BTW, did you hear they were putting in 64 ports for the really long time Smashers?

People, seriously. Change is a good thing when it comes to Smash. Can you imagine if they had included a 64 controller port for the GC and they had used those controllers? Then we'd still want to be playing with those hunks of junk. Faith, kids. Faith.

killaxmayne

Smash Apprentice
I have heard that they are going to create a new, upgraded version of the GCN controller for Brawl and future games. I would also that the Wii-mote would still work with the other games.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea but you couldnt even plug the controller in to the gamecube and change is good... but using the wiimote and cc wont work for smash controls i mean we can get used to them but we wont be able to play as good as we did on the gamecube.

Vali

Smash Ace

I don't remember who it was or what exactly was said, but it was something like: Sure. BTW, did you hear they were putting in 64 ports for the really long time Smashers?

People, seriously. Change is a good thing when it comes to Smash. Can you imagine if they had included a 64 controller port for the GC and they had used those controllers? Then we'd still want to be playing with those hunks of junk. Faith, kids. Faith.
Change for the sake of change is not a good thing. People have this crazy notion that if something isn't broken it needs to be revolutionised. The fact of the matter is that the GC controller had better positioning, easier C control and more buttons. That is what I like to call an upgrade in terms of controllers for a Smash Bros. game. The Wiimote/nunchuck combination has less buttons and worse positioning for a game like Smash Bros. and while I'm not saying it's a bad controller at all it's still a downgrade.

While some people might still have played with the N64 controller because they were used to it, all but a few crazy people would've realised the benefits and how much more comfortable the GC controller was and went with that. Please tell me one benefit of a Wii/nunchuck combination over GC controller for ingame controls. What? There isn't any?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
you just said that a CC would'nt work for smash? what the hell are you on?
Well it would work but not as well as the gamecube controller because the gamecube controller is perfect to smash because *Insert whatever Vali said* thats why its good and the cc has the main analogue stick in a worse position and im not gonna play smash with a d-pad and the z button missing!

Classic-Black

Smash Journeyman
Well it would work but not as well as the gamecube controller because the gamecube controller is perfect to smash because *Insert whatever Vali said* thats why its good and the cc has the main analogue stick in a worse position and im not gonna play smash with a d-pad and the z button missing!
Vali argued against the wii mote/nunchuck. The classic controller was designed for games like smash, that use a traditional; control scheme. It's not missing a d-pad OR the z-button. make sure you know what your talking about, k?:p

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Are you all ready for a REALLY LONG post? I hope so, because after this, if people still don't understand, I give up, and just pray that God doesn't send people to hell for being stupid.

One of the beautiful parts of the controller setup that we have at the moment is that it gives a player lots of freedom in choosing exactly how he wants to play. L/R, ^/X/Y, A+Control Stick or C-Stick, L/R+A or Z are all examples of how the same thing can be pulled off in at least 1 other way meaning that people can comfortably choose which way they want to play.
I'll give you L or R and L/R+A or Z but the other two would be fine on the Wiimote too.

The D-Pad works as a C-Stick, and you could still use the analog or a button to jump.

You can't surely tell me you think Nintendo will go for the setup you suggested purely to make money?
Please tell me how you figure they would make money off of that. People will buy the controllers for other multiplayer Wii games anyway.

Compared to the freedom and accessability of the GC controller it's arse.
Opinion.

Sakurai won't attempt to force people into a singular Wii/Nunchuck style when there's going to be a lot of people still with their GC controllers.
I don't know what you mean by singular. I never suggested that there be only ONE control scheme. I'd say maybe 60% of Wii owners will own a GC controller.

There will probably be 40% that have 4 GC controllers ready to go. I don't know if you qualify that as a lot, but it's not a majority.

I of course made these figures up, but they seem pretty accurate to me.

Those that don't can buy the CC controller.
Or the Wii Remote and Nunchuck, it's the same amount of money, and they can use the Wiimote for other Wii games.

(Not to dis the CC, just saying the Wii Remote is just as convienient, from a consumer standpoint.)

How is that not the optimal way of doing things?
Because you can have three control schemes instead of two, and make the game more accessible for more players.

For Christ's sake this isn't Sony we're dealing with. Nintendo are already making a HUGE profit on the Wii at a rate which doesn't seem to stop and they aren't going to go out their way and piss off the Smash Bros. community at large in order to weedle out some extra money.
Actually, they really wouldn't get any extra money, but if they did, the more money the better, especially when it doesn't hurt anyone.

Once again, I never suggested the Wii Remote and Nunchuck should be the only control scheme.

Yhea i mean it perfectly possible for them to make brawl use both classic controller and the gamecube one and i cant see myself using the classic controller for smash at all.
What? Grammer and English please.

mayby they make a new CC desing that look like a GC controller for the people that dont have the GC
Uh, no. Why do you think they made the CC in the first place?

I'd put money down that the Wii Mote will not be used anywhere except maybe the character select screen and a few mini-games. Having an option like that changes the way the game is played, and in a fast-paced game like Smash Bros., mapping any key functions to buttons like 1, 2, or + and - is plainly a ridiculous notion.

Tell you what though, you can call me a moron all you want AFTER they announce the control schemes.
Acually, I'll call you a moron now. They don't have to map anything to 1, 2, -, and +, except maybe Final Smashes.

Wii motes are to expensive anyways and motion sensing is only really good for certain genres in my opinion.
Not any more expensive than CC, assuming you mean Wiimote and Chuck. You don't have to use motion sensing. Read please.

I thought about what Mr.GAW posted and I happen to believe that the Wiimote would actually work in seeing that there are enough buttons but as for the other controller schemes I have to agree that the gamecube scheme would probably be one of the most used schemes because alot of the Melee fanbase are gonna play Brawl and are gonna want to play it like they played melee, while others will try out the wiimote such so people who want to try a new way of playing, but in my opinion the Wiimote/Nunchuck suck, so even if Sakurai includes all three controller schemes I would mostly use the gamecube scheme, but if indeed Sakurai doesn't include it, then I would be just fine with the classic controller
Thank you for keeping your mind open and actually reading my post. It makes me happy to see someone who isn't stubborn and ignorant. I'd + rep you if I could for having an open mind.

The wii mote scheme would be annoying and hard to use anyway so only peeps who cant afford a GG controller or C controller would bother with that.
WTF? The Wiimote and chuck costs same as CC and more than GC (GG lol).

I don't remember who it was or what exactly was said, but it was something like: Sure. BTW, did you hear they were putting in 64 ports for the really long time Smashers?

Like I said before, I'm not posting in this thread anymore after this, so it's up to you to keep order.

I have heard that they are going to create a new, upgraded version of the GCN controller for Brawl and future games. I would also that the Wii-mote would still work with the other games.
You mean the CC? That's been out for a while, bub.

Yhea but you couldnt even plug the controller in to the gamecube and change is good... but using the wiimote and cc wont work for smash controls i mean we can get used to them but we wont be able to play as good as we did on the gamecube.
lol noob.

Change for the sake of change is not a good thing. People have this crazy notion that if something isn't broken it needs to be revolutionised. The fact of the matter is that the GC controller had better positioning, easier C control and more buttons. That is what I like to call an upgrade in terms of controllers for a Smash Bros. game. The Wiimote/nunchuck combination has less buttons and worse positioning for a game like Smash Bros. and while I'm not saying it's a bad controller at all it's still a downgrade.
It's not change for the sake of change. With a new system comes new controllers. Controllers that really won't play much different then the GC. It's not a downgrade ( unless you count only getting one sheild button instead of two, which is Wimote+chuck only, not CC).

While some people might still have played with the N64 controller because they were used to it, all but a few crazy people would've realised the benefits and how much more comfortable the GC controller was and went with that. Please tell me one benefit of a Wii/nunchuck combination over GC controller for ingame controls. What? There isn't any?
There are none for ingame conrols. You're right about that.

However, the Wiimote and Nunchuck/ CC allow people who NEVER OWNED A GCN to play a great game without dropping some 80+ bucks on controllers they'll never use again.

Plus, the CC has advantages over the GC, and the GC has no amazing advantages over the Wiimote and Nunchuck.

Peace

I'm leaving this friggen thread. Please read and keep an open mind.

GAW

Sensai

Smash Master
Oh boy GAW...it's gonna be a lonely thread without you. I'll probably depart soon, too.
Vali said:
I'm not the advocate for the Wii remote, that's GAW. And, IMO, you're right; the GC has better positioning then the Wii/Nunchuck does....but not better then the CC.

Vali said:
While some people might still have played with the GC controller because they were used to it, all but a few crazy people would've realised the benefits and how much more comfortable the Wii remote/Classic controller was and went with that. Please tell me one benefit of a GC controller for controls. What? There isn't any?
It could work out like this, you know...

Devastlian

Smash Lord
The benefits of the GCN controller (over the other two configurations) are:

1. It comes in a wired version so you can save on batteries if you don't invest on a battery pack or rechargeables and wired controllers don't suffer from any unnoticeable lag. (Though, having a wire could be considered a con.)
2. It's the controller we've been playing the game with for almost six years. (This would become moot after at least a couple weeks practice with the CC.)
3. Cheapest configuration if you're buying more for your family and/or your friends are *****es and expect you to buy controllers for them. (It's the most expensive if you're only buying for yourself but only five dollars more than the CC.)

The Wiimote and Nunchuk together have the same number of buttons as the GCN controller (and the CC has two more) though they lack a right analog stick.

Classic-Black

Smash Journeyman
the CC has two extra buttons, two analog sticks and a D-pad. I don't know where you live but GC controllers aren't available by me, so pricing and convienence make the CC a better bet. Even so, your pro's aren't deal breaking ones, the first one is the only one that might have merit (since batteries are expensive). And since they stopped making gamecubes, why invest in a GC controller?

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Hmm...guess it's been awhile since I've been in this thread but I'm for having the option to use all three. I just listed those as satire to Sensai's probably rhetorical question. I agree that they're pretty weak benefits. In fact, I recently bought a CC and can't wait to try it in SSBB.

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
the classic controller would switch the analog stick with the + pad if its meant for games like smash
Lol @ smash with dpad... kk yeah right -_-

Wiimote+nunchuck would IN NO WAY enhance Smash Bros' way to be played, actually, at best it would be exactly the same as playing with the Gamecube Controller.

I agree with Vali, using wiimote would at the very best not *** smash up, it would in no way make it better... i dont mind if they add wiimote+nunchuck as a control scheme, but they definetly shouldnt remove gamecube controller as an optional control scheme, because god it would be stupid.

capncone

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I gotta say, the wii remote would not be a good choice. The movements are just too complex. I think the gamecube controller would be the best thing to use. It's familiar so it won't take that long to learn on, and I just think the gameplay wouldn't be as fast using the wii remote.

Sensai

Smash Master
Devas, I took part of Vali's quotes and reworded them to make a point that with time comes a sense of normality.

But your points are all good. I was expecting something to debate or go after, but they're all solid. Cheers.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Ya, I know. I was just pointing out that all the benefits of the GCN controller are slightly superficial. We won't know which one is better (out of the GCN controller and the CC) until we play with the CC exclusively for six years.

Also, post 900. ;)

arrowhead

Smash Ace
that makes no sense, the layout of the controller is fine, and it was designed for more traditional control schemes like smash. Deal with it
uhh, you know that switching their positions would make the controller more like the GC controller right? cause then it would make very much sense

arrowhead

Smash Ace
but theres no need to switch anything on the CC, it doesn't have to be the gamecube controller. so your statement still doesn't make sense
yes it does. the more similer to the GC controller it is, the more it will be meant for games like smash. comprehend what you read

Level 9

Smash Apprentice
*Walks back into thread* :cool:

*Looks around* :dizzy:

*Comes to understand it's a lost cause & runs away screaming while insanely waving his arms in the air like a lunatic* :crazy:

Well... Everything that was needed to have bean said, was... Like hell I'm insane enough to want to sit around & re-address everything MG&W already did till forever & a day from now...

While I do disagree with his control scheme, it still makes more logical sense then mine did... And his point was more or less the same as my own anyway...

But if he's gone, this thread probably would drive me mad...er... As well...

So... Bye all... Have fun reaching the same conclusion that this is all just theoretical talk & the control is quite literally out of our hands on the matter... (No pun intended) :dizzy:

Erk Aduro

Smash Apprentice
yes it does. the more similer to the GC controller it is, the more it will be meant for games like smash. comprehend what you read
...the Playstation controller has a d-pad (sort of) in the upper left and two analog stick on the bottom with four buttons in a diamond pattern on the far right. Sound familiar?

Now that I think of it, you know what they have on the PS? FIGHTING GAMES. Also, they have a veritable assload of games that heavily use the analog stick. If you can use a PS controller, you can use the Classic Controller. Not only that, but have you ever seen the CC? The thing's tiny. Minuscule even. Is moving your thumb a whole freakin' inch down and to the right really gonna completely throw your game off?

This thread saddens me. People are horrifically frightened of having to play differently at all. Now I'll admit that I wouldn't like inserting crazy *** motion controls or trying to squeeze the controls into the Wiimote without the Nunchaku, but I don't really mind positioning my thumbs slightly differently. I think I'm with the other guys. I only came her once or twice, but I can tell when a thread is just gonna keep going in circles. Laters.

Vali

Smash Ace
Sorry for the really long post, but when someone arrogantly calls people stupid for not agreeing with him and then posts what can only be said as a load of rubbish, well, that's just plain not nice :).

I'll give you L or R and L/R+A or Z but the other two would be fine on the Wiimote too.

The D-Pad works as a C-Stick, and you could still use the analog or a button to jump.
It's still not preferable to the GC controller. Didn't say it didn't work, but there's no point in using it for the sake of using the Wiimote. It can still be a 3rd option, but there's no reason why it should be above the GC controller in the list of the controller options.

Please tell me how you figure they would make money off of that. People will buy the controllers for other multiplayer Wii games anyway.
Because when millions of people already have 2-4 GC controllers but maybe 1 or 2 Wiimotes then they might need to go out and buy others. If you don't count Wii Sports then there's pretty much no reason why you would need more than 2 Wiimotes until Brawl comes out, and then that depends on how much you like Wii Sports to buy an extra couple of controllers just for that. Most VC games can be played with the CC OR the GC controller so there's no need to buy one really if you have GC controllers (especially a Wavebird).

Opinion, derived from fact.

I don't know what you mean by singular. I never suggested that there be only ONE control scheme. I'd say maybe 60% of Wii owners will own a GC controller.

There will probably be 40% that have 4 GC controllers ready to go. I don't know if you qualify that as a lot, but it's not a majority.

I of course made these figures up, but they seem pretty accurate to me.
Opinon, derived from absolutely nothing. Except maybe made-up statistics. Oh and singular in the sense that the Wiimote combination doesn't have enough buttons to allow people to pick and choose how the want to play, like the variety in jumping and shielding and grabbing and smashing we have at the moment.

Or the Wii Remote and Nunchuck, it's the same amount of money, and they can use the Wiimote for other Wii games.

(Not to dis the CC, just saying the Wii Remote is just as convienient, from a consumer standpoint.)
Then...why do you put the CC first in your list of controllers? If the Wiimote is pretty much just as good and more convienient? I don't follow your logic through. Rhetorical questions by the way since he won't respond to this. If anyone feels like taking up the argument, feel free.

Because you can have three control schemes instead of two, and make the game more accessible for more players.
Didn't say that you shouldn't be able to pick the Wiimote, arguing that it's the worst choice of the 3.

Actually, they really wouldn't get any extra money, but if they did, the more money the better, especially when it doesn't hurt anyone.
Buying extra controllers = more money spent by consumers = more annoyed consumers.

It's not change for the sake of change. With a new system comes new controllers. Controllers that really won't play much different then the GC. It's not a downgrade ( unless you count only getting one sheild button instead of two, which is Wimote+chuck only, not CC).
Never said the CC was a downgrade, that's all a matter of positioning preferance. However, the Wiimote still is a downgrade.

However, the Wiimote and Nunchuck/ CC allow people who NEVER OWNED A GCN to play a great game without dropping some 80+ bucks on controllers they'll never use again. Plus, the CC has advantages over the GC, and the GC has no amazing advantages over the Wiimote and Nunchuck.
GC has better button positioning and more of them over the Wiimote. Again I wasn't arguing that the CC is better or worse than the GC. However when you consider that there'll be more people with GC controllers than CCs out there, I see no reason for the list that you were arguing.

All 3 is an option for sure, but CC>Wiimote>GC is rediculous,

In terms of button positioning it's CC=GC(maybe CC>GC but I prefer the analogue stick up in the top left, merely preferance)>Wiimote.

For the amount of people that have them it'll be GC>Wiimote>CC.

People that never have owned a gamecube before will most likely have a CC due to the fact that they'd need one to play some of the VC games without a GC controller. They might even have several, due to some of them being really fun multiplayer.

The only advantage that the Wiimote has is for people that have several, no CC's and no GC controllers that don't really play any VC games and don't have any interest in picking up some cheap GC games to play in the future. Out of the people that will most likely go and buy Smash Bros. Brawl I'm gonna make up a generous statistic of about...5%? Maybe 7% if you're lucky?

How that makes it a better option than the GC is beyond me.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
...the Playstation controller has a d-pad (sort of) in the upper left and two analog stick on the bottom with four buttons in a diamond pattern on the far right. Sound familiar?

Now that I think of it, you know what they have on the PS? FIGHTING GAMES. Also, they have a veritable assload of games that heavily use the analog stick. If you can use a PS controller, you can use the Classic Controller. Not only that, but have you ever seen the CC? The thing's tiny. Minuscule even. Is moving your thumb a whole freakin' inch down and to the right really gonna completely throw your game off?

This thread saddens me. People are horrifically frightened of having to play differently at all. Now I'll admit that I wouldn't like inserting crazy *** motion controls or trying to squeeze the controls into the Wiimote without the Nunchaku, but I don't really mind positioning my thumbs slightly differently. I think I'm with the other guys. I only came her once or twice, but I can tell when a thread is just gonna keep going in circles. Laters.
You do relize i hate the ****ty playstation controller and if i had to play smash with that rubbish it would ruin it for me... i wouldn't mind playing smash with a new proper controller in five years but not with this stupid playstation controller! (Those idiots sony cant even be bothered to change it between generations the **** fools).

Top Bottom