• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Epic of Woodbridge: Volume II - Results

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Singles:
1: Korn (MK)
2: Esoj (Diddy/D3)
3: G-reg (Snake)
4: Forte (MK)
5: Thumbs (Diddy)
5: BMX (Wario)
7: Lie (Falco)
7: CK (Marth)
9: HMS (D3/MK)
9: Yoster (MK)
9: K-9 (Wolf/Pika/Snake)
9. ADA (MK)
13. Sin
13. Fraud/Oath
13. Raul
13. D-Gon
17. Abyss
17. Okin
17. RCyclone
17. PXD
17. LilB
17. Bonk
17. Bertboxer
17. Scott Ray
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/cafe_cpk/k9tourney.gif

Doubles (12 teams)
1. K-Regulate (Korn & G-reg)
2. Cheech & Chong (Esoj & CK)
3. Something Dumb (Forte & K-9)
4. Yoster & Thumbs
5. Fraud/Oath & LilB
5. ???

Thanks to everyone who came. We'll have to do it again sometime soon.

Ein is too good.

Coney

Smash Master
"Dude, your DDD is like...a giant aggressive bear. You play the weirdest DDD I've ever seen. ****."

I love this community sometimes.

Good **** Kornn! If I were there, it would've been me and you in finals no doubt!

(don't you hate it when people do that? say IF I WERE THERE I WOULD'VE GOTTEN TOP 8 or some ****? i know i hate it. i do wish i could've been there though!)

My girlfriend had a good time!

That dog is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Lie got 7th?! Lil B last?! WHAT?!

Lil B, enter singles more and step it up, this is like the first time you have in months, xD

Good **** Korn! I'm suprised ESOJ outplaced Forte and G-reg though o_O

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I guess Lie earned it this time.

Korn has the bracket if you want to see who he had to go through. Post it Korn!

BMX

Smash Lord
IDK why though. Taj beat CK 2-0, then Lie beat Taj's D3 in tourney. He couldn't out camp lie, but it was very close, 3rd game no johns LOL. , but he won money from Lie and Sin. Lie paid but Sin did not. Sin paid half. He owes me 3 buxx. :p

Good ****, everyone. Lie isn't as terrible as he was last week :p

Shoutouts later.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I actually owe Sin $3 (he spotted for me on an MM I lost >.>) so next time I see him I'll give him that and then tell him to give you the $3 xD

TBH, I did pretty bad in my MM against Lie at GP and apparently he did decently here. Lie and I should MM again hopefully both of us will be playing well. However I only have the $40 I won from him and venue fees usually cost $10 so I'm gonna make a little more money and we may actually have the $50 MM :D

Lie...you wanted an $100 MM which is ridiculous. I can understand if you turn down this $50 MM challenge, but remember you originally challenged me to it. Also, Since I only have $49 atm (yes ONE below $50 xD) we can't do it yet, plus we haven't decided which tourney.

Then again, when Lie plays me he has to go Lucario which (I'm assuming) is his secondary because Kirby ***** Falco. He ***** my MK with his Falco but I played INCREDIBLY terrible that match.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Excuse me?!

W/e >.>

Anyway, I know I'll beat him in a re-match. I am suprised at how badly I did against him, yeah I do need to space better, use them bairs more when up close instead of dairing too much, but his Lucario is so similar to Sin's lol.

I don't know about him, and no matter what he says, its a john cause he lost. I won my MM with him and I was doing badly. I did so much better with my MK when I played you in tourney...and still lost WHEN YOU WERE SANDBAGGING xD

But yeah, I was trying, but when I watch the video, I was just playing so bad lol. I want a re-match against Lie, it was too close :(

Anyway

Poyo vs Lie Re-Match
Coming this Summer

BMX

Smash Lord
Poyo, you are definetly more mature. :p

I lost to Thumbs and Forte.

THUMBS: Good **** man. WAYY TOO EPIC.

Good ****, CK, but my Wario is Beast Coast's BEST!

BMX

Smash Lord
Ask everyone at the tourney.

TBH, I pulled off too many ridiculous **** today when I should of lost to Yoster and CK because they both beat me 1st round. COMEBACK, baby.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Good **** BMX, one of the closest sets I've ever played in Brawl. **** was literally last 3rd game lol.

More shoutouts later I'm very tired. And ****, I didn't steal the dog :(

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Ask everyone at the tourney.

TBH, I pulled off too many ridiculous **** today when I should of lost to Yoster and CK because they both beat me 1st round. COMEBACK, baby.

yea it was your day once again Grrrrrrrrrr lol ... but twas a time im getting alt of wario practice at least :chuckle:

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
K9: Sexy Venue, good **** in teams

K9 and Oath: Out of everyone there, I think u 2 r the ones stepping it up the most. Good ****!

CK: We need to work on teams so we dont kill oursleves or beat on each other. lol.

I'm sad, I didnt get first =( lol. Korn, read me like a book and got me fair and square. good **** though now im gonna kidnap ur chicken! *Runs off to kidnap chicken and figure out how not to get ***** in air by mk*

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Lie got 7th?! Lil B last?! WHAT?!

Lil B, enter singles more and step it up, this is like the first time you have in months, xD

Good **** Korn! I'm suprised ESOJ outplaced Forte and G-reg though o_O
wtf I won my first match against D-Gon so how am I in last o.O

btw I am done with singles till I pick up a new character

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Kenny, put the URL in the first page :/

Singles bracket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/cafe_cpk/k9tourney.gif

i also play D3.. D:
-------------------
K9 - PUPPYYYYYYY!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3..... and your venue was amazing, im glad i came (i could've sleep over yesterday as well.. but i had work at 6am this morning :/

EE - <3

Coney - thanks man, glad that you came!! :D but we didn't really get to hang out at all... D: cuz i had to play finals with esoj..

Oath.

Smash Ace
thumbs time

Good **** Cafe <3

Lie sucks
hes not bad, and hes a pretty cool person that owes me $4 now lol

yea it was your day once again Grrrrrrrrrr lol ... but twas a time im getting alt of wario practice at least :chuckle:
warios gay isnt he..

K9: Sexy Venue, good **** in teams

K9 and Oath: Out of everyone there, I think u 2 r the ones stepping it up the most. Good ****!
lies.. i did terrible i lost to ada and i promise you ada that wont happen again

wtf I won my first match against D-Gon so how am I in last o.O

btw I am done with singles till I pick up a new character
ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SMASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I love you, for brought your cutest puppy.....
lolwut?

also@ okin - our double warios are sick drive slow homie

Slikvik anyone?

Slikvik is MD though, but your md/va's best.
fixed^

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm sorry about that LilB =[

Poyo, get out of my thread if you're going to make this about you.

*Goes off and thinks up some "controller spiking" fee*

SOVAman

Smash Hero
BMX whooped my *** but taj came in and hit him with the chair so its All good in the hood

<3333333333 woodbridge and

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SMASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

edit: is there any roll smash vids recorded???

edit2: Kenny just don't bottom seed me next time thx

I <3 your puppy

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
good stuff Esoj at beating G-reg and Forte!

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Ahhh fun tourney, I succeeded and failed at the same time XD but it's all good, need to pick a good secondary for DDD.

Shout outs:

K-9 - You did a really good job hosting, the venue was godlike, tournament ran really well, and the special guest puppy was a nice touch. Much thanks to your dad for letting us use the place, hope we can do it again soon.

Forte: It's not Peach, it's Daisy! But it's not Forte, it's Voldemort! XD GG's man, we have to fight each other in tourney alot X_X but like to think I do a little bit better every time.

CK - <_< what can I say, Hoodbridge is improving. You still beat me last week at gamepad, but for now, as it stands, Oath, BMX and I have been the only ones to send you to losers/knock you out for the past two tourneys! But yeah I know your Marth is way better than that, and have no doubt you'll get me next time. Watch out for Wario's though!

Oath - It happens >_<, one day we can beat good players, and the next lose to people we feel we shouldn't, but no johns, you got 2nd last week, and I'm consistently placing top 9. Quad Wario teams was "too GOOZ"

BMX - Your comebacks against Yoster and CK were amazing. 1st round, you lose. 2nd round, you CP a gay stage, play campy and win. 3rd stage, you just flat out **** and play a (GASP) aggressive Wario! Keep it up!

Korn - Wish we played more, it was good to see you, too bad we didn't get to go to IHOP, hope to see you at C3 or something.

Coney - Glad you stopped by man, too bad you couldn't make it to the actual tourney, but it was good playing friendlies.

Yoster - Thanks for the ride man, good to see you, haven't seen you since COT4.

Thumbs - EYUWANNAMUNNYMATCH?

Lie - Not bad man, you definitely improved, I won our MM but ya got me later >_< I should've tried Snake against Falco, but I won with D3 in our MM so I wasn't worried about it. GG's though. A word of advice though: be careful about who you surround yourself. I really think Sin is a bad influence on you dude, make sure you have the $$ before you MM. Other than that, you're alright.

SHOUT AT'S:

Sin: Lol stop challenging me to MM's if you don't have the money, you suck anyway, find a new hobby. You probably thought you could dodge paying me, but I big boy'd that ****. Good **** trying though.

Oh and Kenny, I used Snake for one match against Bonk so I could camp the shiz outta his IC's, could you add that if you don't mind?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Shoutouts

I got my **** wrecked lets not team again dre me and ben are no pemanent partners lol

Oath: ROLLLLLL SMASHHHHHHH lol

BMX: my wario is better :p

Taj: good **** at McDonalds lol free food

Kenny: BEST VENUE EVER and BEST PUPPY EVER

korn: good stuff

G-Reg: Good stuff top 3

ESOJ: 2nd I don't feel so bad losing to you now

Thumbs: Keep brawlin your too goodz

Bert: thx for the ride

Coney: good stuff showing up to bad we didn't get to play dubz and your GF is mad cool

Everyone else: good stuff

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
CRAP I forgot Lil B and Bonk <_< sorry guys, good stuff to everyone.

But yeah lol "Hmm...Oh I think I forgot to take this bag"

Also GG's to bert, abyss, ADA, and the GPE guys who chilled with us the night before the tourney.

Top Bottom