• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Epic of Woodbridge: Volume II - Results

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Oh and Kenny, I used Snake for one match against Bonk so I could camp the shiz outta his IC's, could you add that if you don't mind?
I would but if it was for one match I don't think it'd count towards being credited to using that as one of your mains this tournament =x

bertboxer

Smash Apprentice
yeah guys awesome tourny hoodbridge
here be mah shoutouts

K-9- awesome venue man, cute puppy, thanks for not getting me too lost on the way there

BMX- great talking to you about reading playstyles man, i'll definitely pay alot more attention to patterns, o and I GOT THE SUNCHIPS

HMS/lil b- fun riding with y'all to mcdonald's, you guys are really chill

abyss- i'm disappointed in you lol jk jk

Forte- I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE haha

Oath- fun friendlies man

everyone else- STEP IT UP haha

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Shoutout Time:

Korn: Good stuff taking first, and thanks for teaching me a lot of stuff about Snake, I'll keep practicing. Hope the matches I recorded didn't suck too much =/ I'll try to watch them later.
Esoj: Good stuff with second, step up the Diddy and beat Korn next time, lol.
G-reg: Nice Snake, GJ with placing. How about that Jiggs in teams?
Forte: GJ as usual. Use more Link.
Thumbs: Nice chillin with you for the little while that I did, what's up with not stealing Ein? Nice Diddy. I'm going KDJ all the way.
BMX/HMS: Good stuff @McDonalds, sorry for taking too long but it's not my fault. Also nice 2v2 friendlies before. And BMX, nice beating CK and Yoster, just beat Forte next time.
K-9: You took me out of winners in teams and singles =/ I'll get my revenge next time. Also, nice venue and good job running the tourney, just be less tired and work on the math skillz, lol. And your dog is too good.
Fraud/Oath: Good games, I'll beat your ganon next time, and no random mms, too much jiggs.
Okin: Good stuff in teams, I'll step it up next time, I promise.
LilB: Nice chillin with you and going to McDonalds.
Bertboxer: GGs and thanks for the ride home, step it up, lol.
Oath/LilB/Okin: Next time we play in teams, I won't SD, that was ridiculous yesterday, don't know what happened.

Everyone else: GGs and it was fun chilling with you, what was up with no Ihop/Old Country Buffet?

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Lilb - your bracket was "okay" :/ but i understand that it's hard for a yoshi player like you
you should try to pick up secondary like i told you :o ...i mean i know you want to play yoshi solo.. but atleast try to play more character.

Koreanstriker - don't worry about it !! lol thanks for helping me and glad to trained you with my horrible english ! :p i'll help you with Dedede next time :)

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
Well, even though I lost again I actually got some good experience on fighting some characters now, and I did a lot better this time which is good. I still need to step my game a lot more! :chuckle:

Shout Outs!

Bert - Fun friendlies with you dude! I hope to see you at more tourneys!

K-9 - Awesome Venue man! :)

BMX - Your Wario is still annoying as ever keep it up dude! :)

Oath- You got a good R.O.B dude! Fun friendlies man!

Abyss - GG's and thanks for the good marth experience from the matches. :)

ADA - GG's and thanks for the good MK experience from the matches. :)

BMX

Smash Lord
1: Korn (MK)- don't be scared. I'm just playing around when I hit Lil B
2: Esoj (Diddy/D3)-u are awesome esoj. i've always thought you were good.
3: G-reg (Snake)-I hope you had fun at the tourney. We never played :/
4: Forte (MK)- Should've teched it. You guys do know I lose to Woodbridge all the time, right, Voldemort?
5: Thumbs (Diddy)-Again, play brawl. You're good, Thumbs, and spazzy as **** :p lol
5: BMX (Wario)-Worst Wario in MD/VA
7: Lie (Falco)-You're pretty good. Case Closed.
7: CK (Marth)-TBH, I should've lost. Comeback Kidd! Next time, beat me.
9: HMS (D3/MK)-We need to step up our game Taj! No losing to these people cuz we are better.
9: Yoster (MK)-Really hard set we had, Tim. Sorry I camped you in Norfair :/ Play gay to win. Thanks for the ride, man. We should go to Red Lobster!
9: K-9 (Wolf/Pika/Snake)- Kenny, this is now your tourney. I will co-host, but it's all you, dude. Great job, love the pad, and your dog is amazing. lol
9. ADA (MK)- Good ****, Mason on beating Dre. I was surprised.
13. Sin-You just nuts for MM.
13. Fraud/Oath-Use an alternate character. That's my opinion.
13. Raul-Nice Lucario. Calm down on Fsmash. And you're kinda roll happy :/
13. D-Gon- idk man who you are.
17. Abyss- Good talking to you, dood. You are chill and I will help you with whatever in brawl. I may be Wario happy, but I know my stuff.
17. Okin-... IDK you, dood.
17. RCyclone-I see you at the tourneys I go to. lol You're really chill, and if you need help with brawl at all, I'm at Smashboards!
17. PXD- IDK man.
17. LilB-WTF? Go Wario, son. You're better than me. Case Closed. I'll see you at the Pika Boards. :p
17. Bonk-Sorry again for the gayest Wario ever. No grabs for me. Thank you. :p
17. Bertboxer-You're a nice dood. I liked chilling at McJohnalds. SOO bad. Never again we go to that place.
17. Scott Ray-I know you stick with RCyclone. If you need help, I gots your back!

KENNY IS NOW AN OFFICIAL T.O!

Make it happen, Kenny. Please talk to us before jumping the gun.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Lol. idc about the whole T.O status or anything. It was a headache (Sin/Lie >:/). It's just nice not having to travel =p
Thanks for the compliments everyone. It definitely could have run faster though so I'm sorry about that. (no side tourney =[)

You guys had trouble with McDonalds too? I ordered a parfait (yes, it's a MAN's food) and waited for twenty minutes. The lady ended up just reaching into the fridge that was five feet in front of me and scooping out my order. Raaaaage.

Get on AIM, Ben.

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Lol, Korn, you're English isn't terrible, I've seen a lot worse. And no problem with helping, the chairs made it really easy and not that bad. And thanks for the training again, looking forward to the Dedede help.

@K9: Next time don't wait for late people?

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Lol, Korn, you're English isn't terrible, I've seen a lot worse. And no problem with helping, the chairs made it really easy and not that bad. And thanks for the training again, looking forward to the Dedede help.

@K9: Next time don't wait for late people?
Unfortunately it was a quarter of the tournament and I knew we could still finish everything at a good time at the potential cost of a side tournament. I'll try and be much more strict in the future =p

I can understand Lie starting ****, but what did Sin do?
I was told that they wanted to be entered into singles so I did so expecting them to pay. I had seen the money earlier from when they were for paying venue/doubles so I assumed (my mistake) that they would surely pay. By the time singles brackets were underway they had already lost their money in money matches. I had to keep chasing them around till they would finally pay >_> (They found some spots)

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
However Sin still owes me half the money I won from our MM, and lie owes dre $4. I'm pretty sure Sin also owes other people $$$ from brawl til you fall, and he should've paid them first before even doing MM's.

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I think generally people should be more careful about stuff like that(with Lie/Sin) so that stuff doesn't happen. Like don't assume K9, just don't add people to singles unless they pay and if they complain, tell them they should have paid =/

Still, was a really fun tourney but we should really do draft crews next time.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I'm really mad I missed this tournament.. I wanted to come back but I didn't have Bert's number to get a hold of him. Next time guys, make me stay.. it really wasn't smart for me to go back home anyway.. because I had to drive back from the mall.. and yeah, I was a bit intoxicated and definitely kept falling asleep behind the wheel. ;\

The turnout was nice, glad everyone had a good time.

To all of Woodbridge, I love you mutha fukas.

My main shoutout goes to Taj, for drinkin with me.. even though I drink faster. XD

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
The carpet also did a bit of drinking for you bolt XD

We shall have an OFFICIAL MATCH next time!

Final Destination only

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Everyone wants me to Brawl again lol I'm getting more into it these days. Gotta get my Diddy back to where he used to be. Good **** to BMX again for our close set, good stuff lil b for almost beating Esoj, and Taj EYWEGOTTAMUNNYMATCH. And Koreanstriker (aka Colbol lol) you gotta become the KDJ of Brawl :p

Also, I started playing wifi last week for the first time in a year. If anyone still plays it I'm up for some games tonight.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah, it does blow. But it's actually kind of fun when you get used to the lag. Plus I'm starting to think it does make you better cause after wifing for like an hour I played Tim and I was a LOT faster.

Play me sometime Cafe ;)

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Maybe if you care about it lol. I just sandbag all the time on Wi-Fi xD

However I just do it to stay consistant cause I rarely get rides to tournaments.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
He meant Lie and Sin. lol they were pissed cause they thought they had a chance of beating us cause I sandbagged so hard in that mm. I wanted them to keep mming us if I made it look like it was close :p

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I almost three stocked him first game on FD even though he laser spammed. Second match was on BF and I didn't try as hard and he got me down to one. lol ****ing Falco is such a bs character.

Top Bottom