• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Epic of Woodbridge: Volume II - Results

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
BMX, I was talking about picking up a char, not being good with them =p DI or die much with MK?

@LilB: There are alot bad people for any char, I'm sure there are a lot of bad Yoshis :)

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
See, I see a vast difference in a "bad" falco and a "good" falco. Especially vs MKs and Marths, I don't play Marth and I don't play MK, but guaranteed I could do pretty well if not dominate against a Scrub Falco.

I dunno, maybe just cus I know his weaknesses.

Next to Link and not including the tethers and Yoshi, Falco has the worst UpB in the game.

Now I have seen very scruby DDD's do very well in tourneys just because they happen to play a CGable character and now how to sheild grab. =/

Bottom line, if you played different kinds of falcos more often I doubt you'd still have that opinion. But thats just my opinion :D

Top Bottom