• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Epic of Woodbridge: Volume II - Results

falco03

Smash Lord
poyo hop off my dic* becuase if u said half this to my face ll knock ur as* out.... u piss me of so much .....keep my fuc4en name out ur mouth.......that was the first didi i played in a minute........mm thumbs please......i dnt get mad but everywhere i go poyo has my name up like **** get a life

BMX

Smash Lord
AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

You're sooo right dood. I hate you guys. lol

I stick with Wario in that matchup.

Did you like it when I hit you with it, though?

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Lol, it was funny how you kept trying but kept missing.

I think I died a little inside every time you got me with it, which was a pretty good amount =/ I'll just have to work on dodging it or just use kirby.

BMX

Smash Lord
I hope your recooperation goes well, my son.

Just Smash DI up when I jab you.

AND... don't be predictable when you spotdodge. I will kill you with it. ROAR!!

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Haha, thanks, the Korn training actually helped, I played Korn and got him to his last stock over 100% before the tourney finished, he said he was trying but I don't think he was, lol.

Smash DI is for the weak, I think reg DI is enough but I'll try it.

Yeah, learned to stop rolling so much, just need to keep doing it less and less each time and eventually it'll reach a legit amount.

BMX

Smash Lord
Umm... Smash DI is for the weak? hmm...

It makes you last until 200 with awesome DI.

You must be unimformed.

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I usually try nades/c4 to edgeguard but I guess dtilt would be good to mix it up.

BMX, But some can live to 200 with reg Di...

Lol@K9

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Aight aight Lie.

I'll chill, you've actually been alright on the boards lately. Just don't **** talk again, its more annoying than me, thats pretty bad lol

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Lol, upb is too pro, a lot of my friends can't even upb =/

Oh, so the dtilt beats them when they're grabbing the ledge? I'll probably use it more then.

wait, Korn, you live over 200 with regular di or smash di?

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, his grammar has improved, but his grammar was so bad that I felt like he was trying to make it bad =/ It's not good but it's definitely a lot better.

Korn, does the first hit of ftilt to utilt work with snake or does it have to be jab to utilt?

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
wait, Korn, you live over 200 with regular di or smash di?
don't you remember first match of me vs esoj ? D: haha

Yeah, his grammar has improved, but his grammar was so bad that I felt like he was trying to make it bad =/ It's not good but it's definitely a lot better.

Korn, does the first hit of ftilt to utilt work with snake or does it have to be jab to utilt?
i don't really know how to explain... !! lol

but jab to utilt is pretty good if you time it right..

its better than first hit of ftilt then utilt. :o

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Lol, the first match against esoj was too good but it seems like Diddy sometimes has troubles with killing...

Oh, I'll just use jab to ftilt and jab to utilt them, it seems like it works better.

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Just get FireFox, it has spell check if you really want/need it...and some people do.

and Korn, when you quoted my whole post about grammar, I wasn't talking about your grammar, I was talking about Lie's, wasn't sure if you thought I was but just letting you know I wasn't; your posts are actually readable Korn.

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, just making sure, but really, if you want to write better, just keep practicing and you'll get better :) (practice writing correctly of course)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
:( Falco may be arrogant, annoying, and a camper in brawl but he's just compensating for the fact that fox is still the #1 pilot

Bully's need love too
LOL I just hate that he's an inherently gay character that takes little skill to learn. MAYBE if his chain grab was HARD to do I wouldn't care, but no it's the easiest thing to do on the planet. Also whenever I see a Falco spotdodge to dsmash, I die a little on the inside.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
I will agree to say CGing in Brawl is gay period, but i will disagree to say he takes little skill to learn.
He's easily one of the easiest to kill if you catch him, his gayness comes from what he was givin to be a camper.
I'd rather grab-dthrow-spike-grab-dthrow-spike-techchase-grab-ect
which may not take much more skill than dthrow-dthrow-dthrow, but it definitely makes me feel less dirty =/

I die a little on the inside everytime a marth upBs out of a hit because there's no hitstun =/ haha

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Or you could just wait for Marth to upb, and punish with a smash or another grab, but it's iffy sometimes. Next time I have to fight a campy falco, I'm going Marth, I thought that since I hadn't played him in awhile, I'd better not, but then I realized I only stopped playing him in teams, and falco vs marth is WAY easier than falco vs D3.

BMX

Smash Lord
But there are that are Mks is bad. Case Closed.

People who believe that characters are easy to pick up usually lose because they don't fully comprehend the abilities of that specific character. Pick up MK. Sure, you can be gay and use every attack in his aresenal. You better know how to DI, though, or you will surely die early.

Use Snake. Wait, he's clunky. *How the hell did I take 100 damage in 7 seconds?* ARGH!

It is how it is. Stick with who you like.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
A lot of people use MK =/

And LilB, we needs to play Pokemonz
Hell yea we need to play

But there are that are Mks is bad. Case Closed.

People who believe that characters are easy to pick up usually lose because they don't fully comprehend the abilities of that specific character. Pick up MK. Sure, you can be gay and use every attack in his aresenal. You better know how to DI, though, or you will surely die early.

Use Snake. Wait, he's clunky. *How the hell did I take 100 damage in 7 seconds?* ARGH!

It is how it is. Stick with who you like.

lol there are a lot of bad snakes and Mks

Top Bottom