• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Edmonton Melee Power Ranking (updated: March 2010)

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Guys this is stupid, Victor first of all, roy tier is just there because we couldnt really rank them.

Second of all, just shhhh, it's no big deal.

How I did at Breadoshi- would put me at 5th, if not higher, AUTOMATICALLY. if we were going to rank this ****. But frankly, thats stupid, I'm still going to lose to Luke or something at Adat, and you can quote me on this, regardless of how good or bad someone is, or how accurate your power rankings are, they are going to be wrong, because everything is circumstancial. The update would be cool yes, but whats it gonna say? Everyone got better? well ****, NOTHING changes.

The only change I can see is all the people we never hear from being removed from the list and all the new guys being put on, But I already lost interest and it's only cool to see how all the old players did and how well they retain skill, whereas the new guys are just going to sit there and mean nothing for years.

(By all means update the list, it won't hurt it, but it's not interesting at all)

ppig

Smash Journeyman
i remember taking u out x after dawn x with my zelda :p zelda for top tier fear me i have the best down b in the game

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
ppig that was my first Melee match in a month, plus I was playing Falco which I did badly with. I'll do a $5 MM at ADAT2 with you, I'm telling you right off the bat you won't win lol. Sounds cocky, I know, but still.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I just heard two johns and then some really cocky stuff lol. But I think Tyler could actually win; he has gotten a lot better I must admit.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol there's no way Tyler can beat Connor. But I donno, i've never seen/played Tyler before anyways.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
i gotta play frio at ADAT2 in melee. i have been playing more melee then brawl recently :D
We gotta play too. =] $1 MM?

lol there's no way Tyler can beat Connor. But I donno, i've never seen/played Tyler before anyways.
Well I'm the one who played Connor so I know. Plus, even if I'm playing badly with some character at ADAT I can just switch characters cause I play many characters. =]

ppig

Smash Journeyman
Ok Tyler u me money match I played u and your **** is weak. You really think if I can keep up with sid and almost beat brad s ganon as u can see on YouTube that I can't take your sorry *** I will be glad to take your money and finaly shut your Internet smack talk it's on ***** and the whole boo woo I haven't played in a long time it was ****ing zelda like how rusty could u be scrub

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
lmfao I'm going to have to second that

Connor take it easy bud, if this is because I said you were bad then it's okay, I already said I was bad and everybody in AB is pretty much bad except Carl and Dan (Mike quit Melee I think). If you wanna MM then that's cool, but don't take everything super cereal cause you make yourself look ******** when you do.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Basically you guys are all ********, Connors not like upset, he's just being serious, Just don't talk **** to him.

is that the video of connors beasted all over the kid?

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Since when do people sandbag and john together?

usually when sandbaggings involved it compensates for johns on the other side.

You know, because the person who would be johning does decently well, instead of getting owned?

ppig

Smash Journeyman
i like how the last two pages of this fourm is me beaking and then people taking me way to seriously lol i just think its funny how people get so upset on the internet im just a funny guy lol

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I was just picking on Luke, lol.

i like how the last two pages of this fourm is me beaking and then people taking me way to seriously lol i just think its funny how people get so upset on the internet lol cats im just a funny guy lol
What are you even talking about?

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Are you even getting infractions from these posts?

also good luck, you'll need it.

and probably about 10 more accounts.

and a year or so for them all to wear off.

edit: Protip: I won't actually say exactly how much I have, but in my time I've gotten over 300

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
The one character even my younger brother can take me out with, oh please no :urg:

We need not that ^_^

Snake6523

Smash Ace
What I don't get is the gratuitous amounts of sheik.

Most of those sheik players listed dont play sheik, including me.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
That's cause the entire thing is wrong, Alberta has way more non-Marth than Marth lol

Sheik mains uh...I don't think John plays anymore, and Bread plays Ganon so there really are no Sheik mains, I guess.

Top Bottom