• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Edmonton Melee Power Ranking (updated: March 2010)

Frio

Smash Champion
Am I the only one who hates those new DVD boxes with the little clips on the side? Everytime I go to open a movie I almost destroy the box cause of them

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i honestly think victor, jarrett, luke, matt should be higher.

oh and me :)

lets all flame the pr list now

victor keeps talkinga bout clogged toilets cause he blamed me for clogging his toilet when i didnt.

i only took a piss in his toilet (no tissue used) and he thinks i took some massive sh it and blew his whole water pipeline.

im not ganondorf u know.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lmfao. I love you Tyson.

Next month, i'll contemplate an update with some other people.

maybe.

edit: People need to realize that PRs aren't even accurate in the slightest, but at least it's an attempt. Like what Luke said, it's to stimulate competition and to motivate.

Right now, there are some really obvious changes that should be made. If anyone is interested in talking to me about it, hit me up on smashboards. I'll wait until this weekend since everyone is having a smashfest then.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Don't be gay. I wanna use that icon rather than the young link one, cause it's a better size.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
I never changed mine =/ I changed the graphic, and I only ever made one update to mine, which was with the panel.

But mine wasn't even like anything good anyways.

Hey Victor, coming to calgary on the 11th? Red deers already driving down, just do it.
I posted my opinion and formatted it to what the new rankings should have been, and you copy pasted it directly into the main post. I got rather pissed off about that because you immediately replaced the rankings that were "official" with one person's opinion (which was mine). That's why when you asked for a graphic for our pr I screen shotted my post of me saying it, drew a ***** on it and told you, that you had a graphic for your stupid power ranking. This is fact.

edit: we can not use the medical term for male genitals on this website, fun fact.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
brad you still haven't gave me the directions to the tourney ???
RAGE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUU

Talk to sean, he has full descriptive directions including maps that give directions, estimated time, and distance between turns.

Seriously.

You have untill saturday to talk to him, if you can't then post and Brad'll make you a map by saturday morning, but he'll be very upset that sean made me do this again

Next month, i'll contemplate an update with some other people.

Right now, there are some really obvious changes that should be made.
Brad says don't do anything stupid you don't know how most of the people rank right now, any large scale changes (AKA anyone bumped over someone you havn't played (AKA bumping anyone over Brad or Allan or anyone from calgary) is bull, cause you dont know.

Just an example.

Don't be gay. I wanna use that icon rather than the young link one, cause it's a better size.
First of all, Young Lonk is culler.

Second of all, 50% of those mains are wrong anyways, nobody cares =] so it's fine.

I posted my opinion and formatted it to what the new rankings should have been, and you copy pasted it directly into the main post. I got rather pissed off about that because you immediately replaced the rankings that were "official" with one person's opinion (which was mine). That's why when you asked for a graphic for our pr I screen shotted my post of me saying it, drew a ***** on it and told you, that you had a graphic for your stupid power ranking. This is fact.

edit: we can not use the medical term for male genitals on this website, fun fact.
Wasn't that not when Brad had a melee list? Brad just had brawl, and Victor told me to put up yours since he agreed with it so hard, and Brad agreed with it anyways, so did everyone else.

Yes you're right about the panel thing, But Brad actually wasn't in charge of the melee ranking on mine.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
yea i ****ing woulsd ask sean if the ****er was in town why not just send me the dame infor instead of being a blow hard

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Coooonnnoooorrrr, I've told everyone from red deer who comes on my msn (I told you my e-mail too >_>) directions or how to get them

I also told you how to get them.

Seriously it's 100% easier if you just go to google maps, and look up 335 penworth dr se Calgary AB.

Do directions from red deer to there, it tells you EVERYTHING, including distance and estimated times.

Srsly.

Also Zach has them

Edit: Seans not in town? I was talking to him a ton, and he said he was talking to you at the time =/

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I got a coconut in my ear!

Allan shouldve posted results somewhere, or should be, we recorded every tournament set.

Doubles
1. Pichu's Winter Vacation (Kithkin and Koda)
2. Ultimate (Allan and Pawl)
3. Immigrants (pH and Danny)

Thats all I remember and 2nd and 3rd could be wrong lol

Singles
1. Kithkin
2. Nitro
3. Koda
4. Pawl
5. pH
5. Ppig
7. Danny
7. Mach5

I could be very wrong, but top 4 are right. and I have no idea for past that.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
Allan got last in his own tournament? I'm shocked. I should've shown but I'm too busy throwin' shrimp on the barbe', ridin' 'roos, and melb' shufflin' for ssbm

Snake6523

Smash Ace
He did get beat by his friend that plays Doc' though.

Uhhh, Brent, and Zach showed too.

and like 3 other of allans friends.

Abdi went missing.

Top Bottom