• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Edmonton Melee Power Ranking (updated: March 2010)

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
Sick of smash, sick of planning around it. I have been very busy, and I actually like being busy now. I don't remember when I last played smash, but I was probably wasted (same with the time before that, I'd imagine).

Re:Kithkin

Smash Cadet
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
lol i get it.

To be honest, I think of all types of smashers, Calgary is the most interesting in playstyle, we're the most laid back. But Levi has a point in quitting, he has a real life now, and I mean, smash is cool, he'll still do it I'm sure, but he isn't running his time off of it, I mean me and him play it when we hang out sometimes, but thats not a smashfest. (this is all what I take from it, I could be vrrry wrong, but it's subjective(?))

Considering he's said he'd go to a lot of tournaments, just consider him as more of what Mike is/was

he just doesnt play, but still is around.

lol can I have Levi's spot?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Brad, your posts are really hard to read.

They're like segments of anime that summarize what happened last episode and then cut to commercial before any real content arrives

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
edit: lol why are me and joel sheik?

Neither of us play her
Lies. All lies.

I think I made Joel's shiek when he said he mains shiek now.

Brad, your posts are really hard to read.

They're like segments of anime that summarize what happened last episode and then cut to commercial before any real content arrives
I rofl'd.

edit: I think it's fair to say we could bump Jarrett and Matt up 5 billion spots.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I don't main sheik, she's my secondary, who I just happen to kick tons of *** with.

Ps, I don't want to be featured on the power rankings.

I think they're stupid.

Smash Cadet
Victor, it's just Joel wantnig out cause he thinks he's lower than he should be on the list lol.

but really, a PR is just a way to start fights.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol Brad. You know I never mean it.

I just wish people were more into it and not be such killjoys. ):<

Frio

Smash Champion
F*ck you luke! I shoulda be higher than you on the PR

Lol internet sarcasm

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
you all know how good or bad one another is, just like in any smash community. You think SoCal has people like SS going wtf is an isai I could beat him wit my luigi lol. They're unnecessary and inaccurate. The only reason they ought to exist is for a broader region limitation, but that would make them even more inaccurate and at least 8 times more controversial.

Rankings are for online games, where people don't know one another. So when one Ameri**** says IM THE ****ING MAN, some other Ameri**** can say NO **** YOU LOOK AT MY RANK *****

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
you all know how good or bad one another is, just like in any smash community. You think SoCal has people like SS going wtf is an isai I could beat him wit my luigi lol. They're unnecessary and inaccurate. The only reason they ought to exist is for a broader region limitation, but that would make them even more inaccurate and at least 8 times more controversial.

Rankings are for online games, where people don't know one another. So when one Ameri**** says IM THE ****ING MAN, some other Ameri**** can say NO **** YOU LOOK AT MY RANK *****
yeah but that list is really outdated, like it's literally years and years old. that's the reason why it's so inaccurate. this PR is updated frequently so it's on a different scale of "inaccuracy", though I personally think it's pretty much correct.

P.S. Victra, look at Wolfman Hansome's thumbnail in Roy Tier.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
now that sean is beast over you earthier you should drop our he should rise who edits this thing anyways i don't think it has changed since i first seen it also i beat your bro all the time :( i def got more smash credit now i say you re do the whole list just stop being a lazy Asian lol

Smash Cadet
Dude Red Deer come to calgary on the 11th, I mentioned it to sean, I'll MM every one of you =P

lol Brad. You know I never mean it.

I just wish people were more into it and not be such killjoys. ):<
I was directing it at Joel, you know every one of my posts is a burn on Joel.

edit: Lol this is edited frequently my ***

Tyylerrrr, not only is this not edited frequently, the only people who have proper opinions of where people should be and good reasoning behind it DONT WANT TO DO IT.

lololololol, so funny. I think it's pretty roughly accurate, but do any of us care? I'm pretty sure no matter where anyone would be on this list, they know Luke won't accept it.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
hey yea man im free so i will def be their im driving and will bring everyone but i will need directions could u get me a like Google map our something ?

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
yeah but that list is really outdated, like it's literally years and years old. that's the reason why it's so inaccurate. this PR is updated frequently so it's on a different scale of "inaccuracy", though I personally think it's pretty much correct.

P.S. Victra, look at Wolfman Hansome's thumbnail in Roy Tier.
This Power Ranking is not updated frequently. It ought not to be when considering who is included on the list, and how frequently they smash with one another. These rankings are mostly based on opinion, since not a lot of the community smashes with one another frequently.

It is impossible to have a correct power ranking, or any ranking, given the circumstances of this game and it's depth. Just like how it is impossible for the world to be perfect, politics to be perfect, people to be perfect.

Smash Cadet
Victor, go with Connor, or I will e-punch you.

Uhh I'll get that for you one sec

edit: Levi to be perfect

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Connor, I can't change it the whole power ranking after one little tournament like that. It has to be a big one where all of alberta attends, or at least a couple of smaller ones with people from all around alberta attend.

Then I have to discuss it with Carl and Sid and stuff.

I'm not actually in charge of making the power ranking. Positions aren't really up to me exactly.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
You have changed some positions without consulting other panelists before, just like Brad did it before you, and just like how Randall did it before him. See my point here yet?

ppig

Smash Journeyman
yea vic and thier has been alot more tournys havent thier was it updated after cast 4 ?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I didn't change anything I don't think. I just added people. The only change has been kevin and allan's switch, but it was a general consensus.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
There was one, that I let slide back when I was on the list. I'm not holding it against you, just bringing about the third destruction of power rankings.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
o and u changed seans main from captain to shiek lol so then it would make sense then it doesn't get much bigger then cast 4 so get off you lazy Asian but and make **** happen lol it even says updated frequently right on the post mang

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Tyylerrrr, not only is this not edited frequently, the only people who have proper opinions of where people should be and good reasoning behind it DONT WANT TO DO IT.

lololololol, so funny. I think it's pretty roughly accurate, but do any of us care? I'm pretty sure no matter where anyone would be on this list, they know Luke won't accept it.
lol true, I think the list is pretty good though.

This Power Ranking is not updated frequently. It ought not to be when considering who is included on the list, and how frequently they smash with one another. These rankings are mostly based on opinion, since not a lot of the community smashes with one another frequently.
Yeah, but this list is updated once every few months; the other one you were talking about hasn't been updated in years.

Smash Cadet
I never changed mine =/ I changed the graphic, and I only ever made one update to mine, which was with the panel.

But mine wasn't even like anything good anyways.

Hey Victor, coming to calgary on the 11th? Red deers already driving down, just do it.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm in edmonton during that weekend. Sorry.

I wish I could though. I hear Calgary doesn't clog your toilet.

Top Bottom