• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Edmonton Melee Power Ranking (updated: March 2010)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah I haven't updated this in a while. I've been talking about it with some guys though, update soon probs.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah you are off this time. I think Joel doesn't want to be on either right?

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I dunno, lol ask him. He can edit himself on their if he isn't SOISOISOISOISOI

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
What Tyler said.

I dunno, I still kinda like the tier but we'll see i guess.

I'll talk to everyone

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I don't to be included on the list because I don't want people to expect I'm good at this game, play me, and walk away disappointed

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
People will think that anyways. tbh. And no one is disappointed after playing you!

The only person disappointing to play is Matt. >:[ ANGRY CPS. jk much love.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah speaking of which, if anyone is interested in the slightest to update the PR just let me know.

I'd be nice to get a collection of thoughts and opinions on the changes.

Me, Luke and Tyler tried and it's really tough, seeing as how equal all of us are. To be quite honest, with the exception of Carl and maybe Joel, if we were to go back in time and have adat2 again, the results would be completely different. That's how close we all are. No one stands out.

tbh, it's kinda like the mid section of the brawl tier list. All it really boils down to is the match ups (ie: Luke beats me, I beat Matt, Matt beats Luke.)

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I think it's obvious that

1. Carl
2. Dan
3. Joel

And an "honorary top 5" for inactive members / people who don't want to be on the list should be Mike, Levi, Tyson, Stevo, and maybe Stu or somebody else. Not necessarily in that order but whatever.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Yeah speaking of which, if anyone is interested in the slightest to update the PR just let me know.

I'd be nice to get a collection of thoughts and opinions on the changes.

Me, Luke and Tyler tried and it's really tough, seeing as how equal all of us are. To be quite honest, with the exception of Carl and maybe Joel, if we were to go back in time and have adat2 again, the results would be completely different. That's how close we all are. No one stands out.

tbh, it's kinda like the mid section of the brawl tier list. All it really boils down to is the match ups (ie: Luke beats me, I beat Matt, Matt beats Luke.)
I won't lost to you on Corneria again lol. I was too hasty... ahhhh... But Luke beat you? Seriously?

dan for bottom of god tier cuz he ***** in crews at genesis
FFFFF- I really wish someone recorded Carl's 10 stock.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Someone said that they saw some people recording the crew battle with a camera or something so I dunno. If we're lucky, at least we would be able to see something.

heheh. Its ok, you made up for it in the MM. Ohwait. hoihoihoih io jokes.

Yeah Luke does pretty good vs my peach, it's interesting. It's kinda what I mean though.

Anyways I'm gonna go ahead and remove a bunch of people who don't want to be on and are retired or whatever.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ok so the power ranking has been finally updated.

Please note due to our lack of frequent tournaments, this PR is not as accurate most of us would like because the majority of the decisions were based off of ADAT2.

With that in mind, with a new tournament will come a new PR which will reflect the results. If you're not satisfied with your current position, train up and play hard at the next tournament, cause if you do it'll pay off.

Lastly, people who are not active in singles tournaments, asked previously to not be ranked or are not active smashers in general have been removed.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
matt should not be that high. Just so you know dylan(Shen) beat matt at you.three in melee singles...LOOKS LIKE YOU GOTTA ADD FORT SASK NOW.

PineappleHauzer

Smash Cadet
Yeah vic you're dumb, kevin asked to be off but anyways, with every update, comes a report of it's glaring flaws.

Matt is too high,
Allan is too high,
Lvl 9 Metaknight it too low,
I'm unsure of you and luke who should be on top, but probs you but it's worth looking into.
Kevin is wayy too low,
Brent is too low

and Joel is dumb. (but srsly I think sid > joel)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Yeah vic you're dumb, kevin asked to be off but anyways, with every update, comes a report of it's glaring flaws.

Matt is too high,
Allan is too high,
Lvl 9 Metaknight it too low,
I'm unsure of you and luke who should be on top, but probs you but it's worth looking into.
Kevin is wayy too low,
Brent is too low

and Joel is dumb. (but srsly I think sid > joel)
its really easy to say that stuff and while you might be correct the tournament results don't reflect your opinions.

PineappleHauzer

Smash Cadet
it's really easy to be carl, and while you may be carl, it doesn't mean everything you say is law.

=] But seriously, they're basing it only off of Adat, and thats pretty obvious, and frankly Victor should know theres a least a ton of minor problems. You can't base 100% off brackets, because it's totally biased, you have to look at matches played at least. Seriously, if someone got where they did in results without playing a single person on the PR below them, and lost to the person directly above them, it doesnt mean they are ranked directly below them.

Like really, I know my opinion is just my opinion, but it shouldnt be too hard to realize some flaws.

and it helps if people like Victor listen (no beef, but srsly victor) like kevin said he wanted to be off, and it was entirely ignored.

Top Bottom