• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Easiest/Most Difficult characters to play at a competitive level?

Orion*

Smash Researcher
yoshi has not been mastered, how many pro draconic reversers have you seen? if yoshi's dr was mastered he'd be a lot higher tier for having a wavedash. of course there's plenty of other yoshi technique's just like there is with everybody, but the dr is absurdly on it's own scale of dificulty and necesity in order to REALLY compete in metagame.
after him i'd say peach is dificult and then diddy kong

for easiest i'd say mk cus he really can mess up most heroes with just nado, up b, and dsmash
then DDD and snake cus when in doubt u cud just pull out a grenade
instead of doing that you could... WALK OH MA GAWD NEW AT

bigman40

Smash Master
Because doing that kind of DR is much more difficult that you're putting a strain on your arm unnecessarily. I guess it's decent to get the HA frames for that one second, but it's still amazingly hard to pull off by itself (along with other techs he has).

etecoon

Smash Hero
L:OLOL in 2008 I thought GAW was a good character

in other news necroing threads this hard should warrant a ban IMO, WTF

Top Bottom