• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
I'll monopoly money match anyone that thinks they can handle me. And I'll ACTUALLY money match anyone that I beat. =D

XD
Nick i accept ur challenge lol....monopoly is raw!!.....but i call the car piece lol

On the subject on money matches...i'll do a zelda $1 money match with somebody...even though i haven't played zelda in bout a year lol.....

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
nice to know you beating people up.

i'm messing around and learning some tricks...

you know el canceling.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
and ill shine, oh wait..

I dont play fox <_<

More importantly, I think im going to smash aid july 29th and 30th that falls on a sunday and monday =D gawes last tourney before leaving the u.s. Crew battles are fun and i need my fellow nc smash scene there with me. Im gonna spread the word round here with YGO but we need ppl like twigger ali jolly brownguy all of them. Nc Ftw Last time we didnt do so well in state crews except vs sc <_<. This time we got this shiz so spread the word
i want to go to that one.

i can't edit my post.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
well I give my spot up to Ali cause that man can do a moonwalk to tha' catfish combo......... Which is pretty dang epic! Plus I will be at the beach during smash aid, practicing up for the jubilee and you know my girlfriend is gonna be there practicing with me. :)

I think TC is going though. IDK NC might actually do alright in crews this time around who knows?

2_Percent

Smash Ace
Ali is out of the country, and luther is a work(and pokemon)o-holic.
haha i love twig.
i would try and go if it were a weekend, weekdays i HAVE to work. =/ only till the end of this month though! then i'm done and back in charlotte wooooo.

and anyway i wouldn't want to rep NC , i suck man

Malk

Smash Champion
Oh **** yes thank you smash world. I forgot this existed.

That's just the recipe for a broken heart:
2 cups of chocolate lovin'
1 teaspoon of team titans
1 huge gallon of zio bashing
4 generous sprinkles of johns
um help me out
It needs more

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

um help me out
It needs more
EH? err . . . wut?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
we need two game and watch bucket fulls of catfish. One poster of slick willy, one side order of hush puppies, and a copy of gears. And choc thunnnda with his **** sword of power running after a frisbee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Epic

2_Percent

Smash Ace

um help me out
It needs more
hailll yeaaaaaayuhh

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Are you guys talking about Smash Aid? Cause there aren't regional crews like last year... I mean if you WANT to crew battle GA or something sure but the main even is an Out of State vs Georgia battle, which is 10 out of state players and 10 Georgia ones... 40 stock. Just making sure you know, cause it sounds like you were trying to assemble a state crew Adam.

my bad if I'm misunderstanding.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
LOL g-reg NC has plenty of falcon goodness. We all will be ready for you. I will battle you, NC's pink falcon vs. VA's pink falcon. Epicness shall insue, I mean haven't you seen my combo video? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL / end lol's

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
trc i was trying that thx for correcting me. So its top 10 from out of state players vs ga. top 10??

If so who is the 10 oos players??

dr.neo

Smash Champion
it was about that time I realized that girl scout was an 8 story monster from the paleozoic era. I SAID DAMMIT MONSTA GET OFF MY LAWN. I AINT GIVIN YOU NO TREE FITTY!

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, no dice for me. I start my new job tomorrow and I won't be able to schedule the time off.

Have fun.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, no dice for me. I start my new job tomorrow and I won't be able to schedule the time off.

Have fun.

Boooooooo! *throws a IIDX controller at you*

Oh, hello thread! /ignore

I have to procure this weekend off as well, but as it is, I'm about 90% sure I can make this. I would never deny you guys matches against my sucky Roy/a girl. :laugh:

And I've gotta get the 28th off too, so I can go play on laggy McDonald's televisions. I need less work and more Smash. I'm so tired. :(

Nick i accept ur challenge lol....monopoly is raw!!.....but i call the car piece lol

On the subject on money matches...i'll do a zelda $1 money match with somebody...even though i haven't played zelda in bout a year lol.....
hell yeah monopoly is that ish i'll as long as i get the horse i'll win that fo sho homeslices lol.

Malk

Smash Champion
Sunday there is no official tournament planned, but we still have the house (obviously) and anyone is welcome to get breakfast or lunch with us, help us clean out or just play some more games.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, I was planning to stay the weekend there. If ya need help, I'll help.

Top Bottom