• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
How come everytime I leave, yall jump up here and start posting!? DO YALL KNOW WHO THE F*** I AM!? IM TLOZ B****!!!!!!! LOL ;) :laugh:

g-regulate

Smash Hero
sorry to disappoint but im probably teaming with tope. we will probably be "Tope and g-reg's high tier medley of horror" and we will not be stopped

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
im gonna win, no one wiLl stop l0zR=)
Your winning streak will end here. I put my life on it(yeah right). And just to let u know, ima be one of the people to knock u out of the tourney. Our match will be known as THE BATTLE OF THE TITANS. Its been a long time since i've entered singles. I hope you're ready for Link and all my other characters! ;) :chuckle: :laugh: :cool:

HAAAAAA!!! G-Reg, u make me laugh! LOLZ! YGO's got teams in the bag especially if TEAM TRIFORCE enters. NC!!!!, WE CAN NOT LET G-REG AND TOPE WIN DOUBLES! I really can't wait to fight u. I'd like to see how my link does against your falcon.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
k tloz ill be waiting for you to knock me out of it. Gemme your best shot son you gunna need it lololololololololololololol

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
make it through them exams then make it through me. Thats a tough one. Get right with link to show everyone what you got son

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
man you know i wish i could man but i done told neo that we teaming, i promise me and you for munkaid 7 i promise. Dont doubt me and neo, all of you will see.

justice

Smash Ace
Lozr it's me arvelous!!! I hope to come man. I hope to play you G-regulate and others.

G-regulate are you going to do friendlies?

Could I get a ride with someone to the tournament. I have the money for the tourney, but no ride.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i know thats you man, i hope you can make it too.

ALi ill talk with neo to see if he would rather team at munkaid 7 or at this one and ill let you know. Peace and g"night all

justice

Smash Ace
Well Pac or anyone if you can help me get there. I would be grateful and thanks.

Also this is my first tournament, so I hope to play some friendlies with the winners. I know from my experience with some of the players where I stand.

I would love to play any of you. I'm kinda of a noob maybe.

vZakat

Half Genie
NC better win this tourney or I'll be very disapointed in you all. If you do lose, I'll consider myself better than all NC (and I'll be willing to back it up by kicking your butts).

Malk

Smash Champion
I concur with vZakat. You better rep my state while I'm away. Life doesn't even make sense, how could god make me miss this? I'm going to become a buddhist.

justice

Smash Ace
I wonder how NC will do then. When NC is figthing itself as well. It's a civil war and a war. I'm going to try my best.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
there is absolutely 0 chance of NC winning this. dont get your hopes up.

bwhahaha

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think Cyrain and Nelo are going... Isra might still come yet, and you two could team.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
this is gonna be too good. Thanks to everyone coming down for this, especially people from out of state. Should be really exciting to see how Nc actually does against, you know....... not NC.

Ali i thought we were teaming? Don't worry about it though, if you think you'll do better with LOZR then try to get him. I'll just team with whoever needs a teammate when I get to the tourney.

I am excited about this one, hope everyone is getting ready! :)

justice

Smash Ace
Is there anyone from Durham going, that I could go with that is not staying the night?

Also this tournament is going to be awesome. :D

Knorr

Smash Ace
yesh dr neo's got my bakc with the pancake making, bc its going to an epic task making all them pancakes

Top Bottom