• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Ali I want to money match your falcon too.

Frozen - There will be tons of people there on Friday night. The third story is going to be lights out at around midnight so people can sleep before the big day. Sorry about the door fee, it was my idea, but it's going completely towards food and drinks for you guys. It will make for a much cooler tournament atmosphere overall, I think.

Who wants to do a low-tier tournament friday night or something? That'd be pretty badass.

sure. i motion luigi and link are NOT low tier.

****ing ppl who think they are annoy me. :p

Malk

Smash Champion
K plank, luigi and link won't be in the low-tier tournament, and sheik won't be in the tourney Saturday.

deal!

Malk

Smash Champion
It won't be for more than like $3 a person anyway. I mean, you're just going to lose it to my game and watch, silly to ban characters.

Malk

Smash Champion
Something big just came up.

There is soon going to be a circuit in the Atlantic South region. What does that mean? It means that the MP Jubilee could be the second tournament in the circuit (with INNsomnia V being the first). The top 8 of this Atlantic South circuit will be moving onto a national event, so bring your A game everyone.

Of course, there's always a drawback. To keep this 'circuit' more logical, we want to push MP Jubilee back one week, to April 28th.

Thoughts anyone? and definitely sorry for the inconveniance.

KEEP IN MIND: This is not final. This is being debated. Again, sorry.

Knorr

Smash Ace
this date isnt moving altho there is a tournament the same day in TN that is taking away from our attendance form our TN neighbors. prince zane said he'd try to make it here hes doing some advertising and im gonna pay to put a banner up on the front page after his insomnia is done.

hopefully his crew mate (who's hosting this other tourny) will reconsider so we can have majority of our region come together for a good time.

Frozen

Smash Lord
this date isnt moving altho there is a tournament the same day in TN that is taking away from our attendance form our TN neighbors. prince zane said he'd try to make it here hes doing some advertising and im gonna pay to put a banner up on the front page after his insomnia is done.

hopefully his crew mate (who's hosting this other tourny) will reconsider so we can have majority of our region come together for a good time.
Give me his name, and i'll kick him in the nuts.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
Cactuar tells me that the 21st is when Chu is having a biweekly and Mow is having a smashfest in PA. so i don't think him and people he could bring will come.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
dang that sux everyone needs to post when its ok with them about the date. I guess the 21st for me so will see.

Malk

Smash Champion
Ok, so we are still going to have it on the 21st. You lucky dogs.

But be ready for MP Jubilee V, which will be on the Atlantic South circuit. It's going to be effing huge.

I will see you all in a little less than a month!!

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Changing the date would have been a total squander, good save.

Not letting me play Link in any tourney is a terrible idea. Link is a terrible, low tier piece of crap. Only scrubs play Link. This one time I saw a Sheik beat Link. A Sheik! Sheik cant beat mid tier characters, a known fact. Therefore, Link is obviously low tier...also Plank is evil for playing sheik and suggesting such a terrible idea. Pure evil. Boooo Plank. Boo.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I've Jihad It - Let's money match...Falcon versus my Samus $10.

LOZr - Aight

Plank - Give cmart a reason to go, team with him! If you don't team with him, team with me!

MMs:

LOZR - Luigi-Fox $10

I've Jihad It - Samus-Falcon $10?

On the same note, I'd love to money match any more Captain Falcons, and some Marths.

Xeritross

Smash Apprentice
50 bucks!! holy ****!

Ali vs 2p vs TC...hmm....who will win the race...
Come to think of it we have enough falcons to form a CF crew! The world versus...Team Falcon!!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ali 10 bux falcon ditto, whattya say man,

Apple i accept my marf vs your samus

Tc you wanna mm me in marf dittos. Bring it son.

Anyone else wanna mm tell me plz

Im gonna start a list and bring it to this tourney so i will remember them all

Twiggy

Smash Lord
****.... lots of posts in the last couple days.

I will be bringing something new to the table next time around guys.

Keep your ***** in check.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
if Ali doesnt go, me and adams probably wont be able to go... considering it was going to be hard enough to get a ride to charlotte to meet up with Ali so that he could take us.... =[

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
munk you better get your arse down here to this man. Twig what could you be bringing now man lolz. Peace

2%........ I ACCEPT

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Holy crap, so many MMs. I, on the other hand, will be only be spending money to enter the tournament, maybe for food if need be. After such, it will be friendlies from there on out. I need to save me money for next semester. ;)

In any case, I hope this doesn't fall apart, because so many people are going to go. I hope they do go! Since there's this "circuit", they should all make the effort . . . Gonna be fun!

Top Bottom