• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

Knorr

Smash Ace
pac or lozr if you read this call malk or something if he dont call you first but we are going up to VA for one of their tournies to promote MP jubilee and we need you two to help rep NC in crew matches... if anybody from rocky mount wants to come we can give you a ride there if you can get to raleigh on saturday morning... that means you TC, tloz, and 59js. We could use some flavor.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yes im sry knorr i rly am. Yet there will be other days, get tc or pac to go that will good enough to represent nc.

Knorr

Smash Ace
it was short short notice so dont worry. Pac was comign to raliegh to smash with us anyway i will make sure he talks to malk and see if anybody else in the area wants to come.

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
baby cakes my ivy will kick your ***, you wakbuster probably use taki or some **** and if its cube with link i got you just the same.
HA HA HA! But seriously, I can use anybody. I'm WAY TOO GOOD in that game! I may bring the dreamcast version to M.P. Jubilee.

SGX

Smash Journeyman
This sounds neat, I'm there.

If thats SC2 talk I smell, I'm 150% there.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hmm . . . Hell if people are up to other games, I can help provide a few. Although, I can bet the back-side of a cow that I may not have what you want.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Money Match in speed run for Super Mario (NES)!!!

>_>

What? Okay . . . Maybe not . . .

Knorr

Smash Ace
HA HA HA! But seriously, I can use anybody. I'm WAY TOO GOOD in that game! I may bring the dreamcast version to M.P. Jubilee.

word id prefer a cube version of SC2 but whatever man yeah im sure we have time after the tourny for whatever game you guys wanted to play if alot of people are spending the night the possibilities are endless, just remember we are going hard about this tourny so smash will come first. If i see anybody taking up a tv when we are trying to get the tournament done with some wak *** anime *****es fighter game like i did at munkaid im going to headbutt them and then knee their face, im not munkey, i wont allow it.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
TLOZ I played to in SC2 do you remember what happened? kk just a reminder. So this thang is getting bigger and better. If Tope comes that would be cool. The last time I played him he beat my Mario with Pikachu and I didn't even know Mario was good against pika lolz. That tourney is when Tc's falcon was on steroids =-o But yeah this is gonna be good people!!!!

SGX

Smash Journeyman
Who areee you SGX?
I'm Justin. Umm, I was at Munkaid...wearing a blue Objection! shirt. Not sure if you remember me. I think we had a match though. I was Kris (DF2K)'s partner. Team condom represent.

I can bring a seperate TV, PS2, controllers and sticks for SC2, so that we're not using up anyone elses.

Btw Knorr, that was Kris's TV and my PS2 we were playing Guilty Gear on, heh. I didn't want you to think we snatched someone elses TV for that. =p

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If you're bringing a PS2, I have Capcom vs. SNK 2 MotM . . . Would you like for me to bring that?

SGX

Smash Journeyman
Im not really a big CvS2 fan, but if you want to, thats cool.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh no. Not a fan at all. I just have is cause I grew bored of SSBM and wanted to see how good I was elsewhere in the fighting genre. . . That's understandable, no? It turns out I can be of use only in SSBM . . . I never realized how much harder it is to gain full control over those characters.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
yeah, it's fine with me. you can bring cvs2.

guess it's kool with karn and knorr as well.

Malk

Smash Champion
It's cool but anyone playing those games has the potential to get cockslapped spontaneously.

Just a FYI

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
oh, and ummm.. MunkAid 6 is probably April 14th... pac is coming for sure... so are the raleigh guys.. i hope lozr.... ALI will be there.. sooo.. yeah..

munkaid 6.. then MP jubilee... then powerranking updates... it should be great

Knorr

Smash Ace
yesssssssshhhhhhh its not too late for anybody to come to va with karn, malk, and I as the ambassadors of all things awesome. LEmme kn0w11111!

we probably will leave saturday morning, and we are spending the night In VA beach so word up. holler.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Munk-aid 6 . . . Already? That was quick . . .

And you're toying with a photo of me? . . . WHY??? DIDN'T YOU HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE???

Besides, that picture doesn't represent me well. It looks as though it's Beanie's.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apparently, I'm getting little support. All in good fun? :ohwell:

I'm now thinkin' goin' could be a mistake on my part . . .

2_Percent

Smash Ace
just go to it ZIO, seriously
they'll get at you even more if you said you were going and now your backing out again.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
They? I only see 2 dudes with issues. I'm gonna go, that you should worry not of.

Everyone is cool with me . . . RiGhT? . . . *slowly backs away*

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Hey, I was thinking about making the (long) trip from Maryland here. I'm not sure whether I'm taking the grey hound or getting a ride yet. Levitibus may be coming with me. I just would like to attend a few out of state tournaments before Brawl arrives. But if we make the trip I have some questions:

1. Could we get housing? If we were to take the grey hound we may have to stay from sometime Friday, to Saturday, to Sunday (till we can take the bus back).

2. The tourney's all Saturday right?

3. Any other games or anything going on? My sister is thinking about making the trip (we're bored people >_>), but she doesn't play Smash. I wanna check out Raleigh a bit, but I don't think she'd do that for two-three days).

4. If I managed to convince more of my crew members to come with me (like the one with the car >_> <_<), any one wanna crew battle? Maybe put a few dollars on it or what eva.

5. How big is this gonna be? Attendance wise.

At this point I'm pretty certain that I wanna attend, even though it's a long *** bus ride, but only if there's a good showing. I mean it'd kinda suck if I went there for like twenty people. ._. I like meeting new smashers though so get back at me please.

everlasting yay

Smash Ace
Hey, I was thinking about making the (long) trip from Maryland here. I'm not sure whether I'm taking the grey hound or getting a ride yet. Levitibus may be coming with me. I just would like to attend a few out of state tournaments before Brawl arrives. But if we make the trip I have some questions:

1. Could we get housing? If we were to take the grey hound we may have to stay from sometime Friday, to Saturday, to Sunday (till we can take the bus back).

2. The tourney's all Saturday right?

3. Any other games or anything going on? My sister is thinking about making the trip (we're bored people >_>), but she doesn't play Smash. I wanna check out Raleigh a bit, but I don't think she'd do that for two-three days).

4. If I managed to convince more of my crew members to come with me (like the one with the car >_> <_<), any one wanna crew battle? Maybe put a few dollars on it or what eva.

5. How big is this gonna be? Attendance wise.

At this point I'm pretty certain that I wanna attend, even though it's a long *** bus ride, but only if there's a good showing. I mean it'd kinda suck if I went there for like twenty people. ._. I like meeting new smashers though so get back at me please.

I'm pretty sure Karn said housing was available for Friday and Saturday. As for crew battles, I'm 120% those are happening..lmao. According that ****** who uses DK, it should be a good amount of people attending. I don't know if you'd need a ride to and from the cus station, yuo'd have to ask them for that..since it's their house...o_o

Top Bottom