• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure Karn said housing was available for Friday and Saturday. As for crew battles, I'm 120% those are happening..lmao. According that ****** who uses DK, it should be a good amount of people attending. I don't know if you'd need a ride to and from the cus station, yuo'd have to ask them for that..since it's their house...o_o
I wasn't sure about the distance from the station to his house, if it's not that far I figured I'd try for a cab or whatever, but thanks. If there's a good amount of people the trip should be worth it for me, because I wanna play everyone I can and learn a lot. Tomorrow I'm hosting some thing so I'll ask my crew mates if they're down for the trip.

Malk

Smash Champion
Yeah, lots of people coming.

Yes, you can get housing with us all weekend.

Yes, there will be crew matches.

Yes, we can probably send a convoy to pick you up from a bus station.

Yes, we can entertain your sister.
Ooooooh yes, we can entertain your sister.

If you have any questions, AIM me at MolskelvianDeity
see you there

lord karn

Smash Master
Yeah, you can definately get housing all weekend. Practically everyone from NC is coming, some of the SC smashers, and hopefully Tope from VA. We're going to a VA tourney tomorrow to recruit some more people.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Thanks for the responses, it looks like I'll be trying to show then. Tomorrow I'm having a little tournament, and just about all my crew mates will be there, so I'm gonna see if I can get at least three of them to come with me. If I can at least get Levitibus to come then we're gonna hopefully do some reppin for Baltimore. I'm looking forward to this, I hope it turns out hot and amazing.

Malk - >_>

Ghostype

Smash Champion
It seems like it may be at least me, and Frozenchaos for Baltimore. Levitibus still isn't sure but we might have three-four people. I'm just gonna keep checking and see what happens.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Hi, i'm with Appletree...It looks like i'm going to be going to this. I'm the driver of our crew, and I could come down there with a car full of 5 people (including me) Is it really possible for you fellas to house all 5 of us? =X

If it's not let me know.

<3

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Man, now I have to practice >_> Oh well I will be going to this, or I think that Malk and them are gonna burn down my school or something? Anyways, I really can't wait for this one oh and is Cstick coming to this? I got 2nd with him in VA in teams when I sucked, haha.

Everyone in NC needs to practice for this.....we can't have people taking first place from us in our home territory! This means you too Adam >_> i will most likely try to make it to raleigh early for this......like Friday-ish can't wait to play the new people!!! yes!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I hope all who say are coming do come, cause if they do . . . This seems pretty big. ;)

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Cyrain cant even come to our own tourneys, much less make it down to NC. Hes too busy with his rocks or whatevs.

Richmond is most likely coming for this, since you guys have housing and junk already its almost too easy not to go. No promises of course, but as long as tope can go you can expect at least 3 or so other people to go with him. Peace.

lord karn

Smash Master
Cyrain cant even come to our own tourneys, much less make it down to NC. Hes too busy with his rocks or whatevs.

Richmond is most likely coming for this, since you guys have housing and junk already its almost too easy not to go. No promises of course, but as long as tope can go you can expect at least 3 or so other people to go with him. Peace.
Oh yeah. Wobbles! Whodat better be coming.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Need to do money matches here. I like using Luigi, and wouldn't mind challenging a few people at this event. $5-10.

FTZ

Smash Rookie
malk, knorr, and karn. thanks for coming to the newport news touney! it was alot of fun especially crews hahha, WOBBBLESSSSSSS!

oh yeah btw this is joe, incase you guys forgotten.

Knorr

Smash Ace
malk, knorr, and karn. thanks for coming to the newport news touney! it was alot of fun especially crews hahha, WOBBBLESSSSSSS!

oh yeah btw this is joe, incase you guys forgotten.

WORD JOE IS THAT DOODE!!!!

COME TO JUBILEE JOE! YOUR SKILLZ ARE ADMIRABLE AND I HAVE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR YOUR DK!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i'm coming.

i want a money match with everyone there who i've never played.

maybe i'll sport girl pants cuz i hear thats what you NC fellas do.

anywho im a subpar sheik so MMs would be good to help me get better.

@malk, payout as top 3 for each would be fine.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
LOZr, if you play Fox let's do Luigi vs Fox; cause that's my favorite match up with him. Best of Five?

Plank good ****!

Edit: Plank let's money at this for $5.

Knorr

Smash Ace
i'm coming.

i want a money match with everyone there who i've never played.

maybe i'll sport girl pants cuz i hear thats what you NC fellas do.

anywho im a subpar sheik so MMs would be good to help me get better.

@malk, payout as top 3 for each would be fine.
hahahaha

lolzors at girl panties i bet it was west that gave us that stereo type, god **** scenesters<3<3<3:psycho:

Knorr

Smash Ace
oh yeah appletree i dont know if you are cool with g-reg or anything but you quote him in your sig so if so... talk to the man and use your influence to get him to come, i think lynchburg is on the way down sorta so maybe you kids could carpool...idk just an idea

Malk

Smash Champion
Lynchburg? I was born in lynchburg. Weirddd.

And to everyone coming: Hellll yesss. There are so many smashers coming in Friday night it's going to be a nonstop weekend of smash. We still need tons of tvs and setups, so don't skimp there. We're giving you free room in the beautiful city of Raleigh NC, TV loans seem a small price to pay.

Knorr

Smash Ace
ALRIGHT GUYS IMPORTANT UPDATE!*****

im sorry to announce that due to the extensive chore of housing and feeding you guys all weekend, we will be charging a 3$ door fee for the wellfare of us all and its expected for you to pay shortly after you arrive to our playground even if you do come friday so bring some washingtons., i've made the update and it's final, if this 3$ will break you maybe you should pay your utility bill before coming here anyway.

thanks

Frozen

Smash Lord
ALRIGHT GUYS IMPORTANT UPDATE!*****

im sorry to announce that due to the extensive chore of housing and feeding you guys all weekend, we will be charging a 3$ door fee for the wellfare of us all and its expected for you to pay shortly after you arrive to our playground even if you do come friday so bring some washingtons., i've made the update and it's final, if this 3$ will break you maybe you should pay your utility bill before coming here anyway.

thanks
haha no worries, that's perfectly understandable....I wasn't expecting you to feed us though, I was just going to live off Mcdonalds and such for the weekend, but yeah....thanks = )

Are you housing other people....other than the 4 coming with me?

Knorr

Smash Ace
haha no worries, that's perfectly understandable....I wasn't expecting you to feed us though, I was just going to live off Mcdonalds and such for the weekend, but yeah....thanks = )

Are you housing other people....other than the 4 coming with me?
Yes we are but we have so much room and there will be space so long as you bring your own blanket and pillow and you dont mind sleeping on the floor. We are not worried about not having space for people to stay.

Malk

Smash Champion
Ali I want to money match your falcon too.

Frozen - There will be tons of people there on Friday night. The third story is going to be lights out at around midnight so people can sleep before the big day. Sorry about the door fee, it was my idea, but it's going completely towards food and drinks for you guys. It will make for a much cooler tournament atmosphere overall, I think.

Who wants to do a low-tier tournament friday night or something? That'd be pretty badass.

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
aiya...ive been away for a bit....alright..

so..this is happening in raleigh..at karns house?

hmmm im far behind in the discussion

Top Bottom