• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
alright.....i will see you all there...

knorr- mm =) lol i will claim that $ back..hopefully..?

if not ill claim 2$ back ^_^

Knorr

Smash Ace
alright.....i will see you all there...

knorr- mm =) lol i will claim that $ back..hopefully..?

if not ill claim 2$ back ^_^

you best be going hard!
my DK has gone from piccolo fused with that weak *** green dude to super sayan 5! *****!!!!!!

Malk

Smash Champion
Dayummmm

this is going to be fun. So can anyone bring TVs yet? I'll MM anyone for $5 that brings a TV.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
LOZR - Luig-Fox $10
LOZR - Samus-Marth $10
I've Jihad It - Samus-Falcon $10
Xeritross - Samus-Marth $10
lord karn - Samus-Marth $5

Okay if I forgot something let me know, but for now those are the only money matches I'm doing.

Knorr

Smash Ace
haha if you boys keep this up there will be too many mm going to keep up with! we still got a month before Jubilee and at this rate ima need to hire a cherokee accountant to track all the gamblin thats gonna be goin on. everybody get hype for munkaid VI though its gonna be great fun and a good warm up for us NC folk.

Xeritross

Smash Apprentice
But I never fought G-reg. lol I was going to fight him at one of chu's biweeklies after Sensei was done with their MM, but never got around to it b/c he took too dam long!

Malk

Smash Champion
Speedsk8er man, where in Raleigh do you live? How come there's a smasher in my city that i don't know about?

Come play with us sometime
My AIM is MolskelvianDeity

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Knorr is now officially my favorite person in North Carolina, and like more than half my family lives there so that's saying something.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
up-b cooooomboooo

Man lemme tell ya, i cant wait to play my falcon vs you all now. Gonne be too good. Peace

l0Zr=)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Hate to say it, but my ride and crew want to go to Mow's on the same date as this, I'm really sorry to cancel like a ****, but traveling with my crew down here would've been a main reason for coming.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Well Frozen asked what we wanted to do, and basically I'm the only one who wants to go to this, I'd like to travel with my crew though and they wanna go to Mow's. So I'm guessing had Frozen decided to goto NC anyway, everyone who was going would have dropped out of the trip.

Knorr

Smash Ace
well if you change your mind i will make you pancakes as much as you like saturday morning....

keep that in mind... mows, or pancakes of love.... honestly jubilee is just a convieniant side dish.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Hate to say it, but my ride and crew want to go to Mow's on the same date as this, I'm really sorry to cancel like a ****, but traveling with my crew down here would've been a main reason for coming.
I didn't say I wasn't coming....in fact I plan on coming.....I said i'd see.

And besides,

MOTHER ****ING PANCAKES MOTHER ****ER!

Top Bottom