• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

g-regulate

Smash Hero
shame on tope and plank for trying to take all of NC's money. if you guys go, im blatently going solely to make sure you guys dont win

Frozen

Smash Lord
And if g-reg doesn't go, i'm going to win, cause i'm his falcon brother, and therefore have the ability to do amazing things, like win tournaments and sex womens and ****.

Malk

Smash Champion
This is gonna be too good. G-reg, you gotta come. Everyone, you gotta come. NC's money is up for grabs. haha

2_Percent

Smash Ace
i play the most fierce character in the game, watch out. haha

and the two fiercest are teaming up too, gonna be good

Knorr

Smash Ace
i dont care what any of you say i'm still #1 we should have pwr rankings of badassedness knorr is top teir.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i dont care what any of you say i'm still #1 we should have pwr rankings of badassedness knorr is top teir.
If there was talk of a teir list in badassery, it should be known I have taken top rank in several states, and NC is my next target.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i won't be leaving mpj5 empty handed.

i'm taking all the potato chips. karn, your snack pantry is in danger.

i'm taking women too. because they aren't people; just objects. the playthings of man.

i'm gonna go do manly things now like drink some beer and scratch my ***. simultaneously.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
. . .

Drinks? B33R? Yeah, this "tournament" is gonna rock.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Out of curiosity....what is the actual venue for this places?

Is it a gaming lounge, someone house, or like....a gym or something?

Knorr

Smash Ace
I would be nervous about going to a big tourney at a kid's house, but Karn's house is pretty huge really. It's 3 stories and there are at least 3 completely empty rooms I can think of off the top of my head. Then there's a big third story for finals and a huge backyard for lounging. lalala I can't wait.

edit: **** **** **** **** **** It's Malk again I'm too ****in lazy to sign off Knorr's name

Top Bottom