• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just two weeks from today . . . Argh the anticipation is getting to me . . .

*eats some pickles and ice cream*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*begins to cry*

I can't believe how unprepared I am . . . .

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I don't, and never will, like any man in that Nightmare Korn Kid way.

Speak for yourself a.s.s.d.i.c.k.

Plairnkk is mad cool though.
Wait....Nightmare likes most people in a straight and non threatening way (with the exception of Azen and tax), so what you're saying is that you like them in a homosexual and threatening way?!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Yeah so I'm pretty much coming to this w/ Frozen it seems, we shall see.

Edit: I'll also be taking some MM's

Knorr

Smash Ace
apparently chudat is hosting some stoopid last min tourny the same days as our bigassed one and team richmond think they can just back out now.... go holler at chu and those VA punks

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Aw, when we were all at a tournament Saturday I asked them and they said they were most likely going to this.

ChuDat

Smash Master
apparently chudat is hosting some stoopid last min tourny the same days as our bigassed one and team richmond think they can just back out now.... go holler at chu and those VA punks

yo @sshole, i decided to host my tournament a month ago and i didnt even know this tournament was going on.

so be a little more respectful to my tournament f***er.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:confused:

Oh wow . . . I guess everyone does read these topics. In any case, I hope these events doesn't hinder anything . . .

Malk

Smash Champion
What the **** Chu? I respect you as a player but you're a little *****, in real life and on these boards apparently. Knorr didn't say anything really offensive in his post, just a sardonic update on who is coming, and you come back with cursing and wtfwtf.

Knorr

Smash Ace
THE POT HAS BEEN STIRRREDEDD. OOPPS man people calm down.
I didnt even think anything i said could phase chu... that in and of itself is a compliment to him..
ahhh so much is lost in this toneless text posting web of words.

Knorr

Smash Ace
oh by the way smash journeymangzzz! chyea so now ima follow 59js example and im done with boards, you people can clean this up. ^_^

Malk

Smash Champion
Hahahaha. That was pretty **** gay. Anyway Knorr's quit smashboards and this drama**** is over. Move along, get excited.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Well that post makes me think of the Popeye movie (live action *****), but something tells me you aren't quoting that, I've Jihad It. But I think you are and there's no changing my mind.

Man the Popeye movie was good ****...I wonder if g-regulate watches it before he go to tournaments and knees people.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
Well that post makes me think of the Popeye movie (live action *****), but something tells me you aren't quoting that, I've Jihad It. But I think you are and there's no changing my mind.

Man the Popeye movie was good ****...I wonder if g-regulate watches it before he go to tournaments and knees people.
haha, Its not meant be quoted :p , i just like saying whats on my mind .. in my own little world ;)

Frozen

Smash Lord
Falcon ditto MM's....I need to make a list of all the people I agreed to do them with O.o

Jihad, you were one of them, right?

Malk

Smash Champion
NC herbs are delectable I respect your enthusiasm G-reg.

I'd advise each and every person to request the "spicy" NC herb with their love pancakes.

Top Bottom