• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

BEHR

Smash Hero
Pwn You might want ask Dr.Mario some prescriptions of some steroids to help you beat Dr.PP.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol BEHR, I love the confidence boosters after going to only two tournies. Dot, you'd better not disappoint me. By the way, I rule at Mario/Doc matches, you better be good at them too.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Don't worry I believe both of you guys will do very well when you guys match up next time.I just realized the tournament dates look kinda bad for me.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I know the feelin. If you or anyone else is up to it, a couple ppls can head over to The Kids' house next weekend (the 30th) for somethin to do.

Knorr

Smash Ace
you dont have to come for smash you guys can come just to hang out chill play other games and whatever somebody get up with triforce and t.c. i miss them and dont have their numbers

2_Percent

Smash Ace
DAMMMNNNNN ALI, WHY YOU HATIN AND NOT MAKING ME A SIG?
YOU KNOW...ONE THAT IS ALL DEFENSE AND NOTHING ELSE? AND A PICTURE OF A TURTLE TOO...TURTLE STYLE BABY LIKE JUSTIN WONGGG YOOOOO.

(cle)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol LOZr, you're too beastly dude. Maybe one of these days I'll take 3 stocks off of that nasty Fox. Oh yeah, have you read the stuff Ali has said? You guys better put on a good show the way he's talkin about it!

lord karn

Smash Master
LOZR tell tc/triforce to come to Raleigh this weekend. Ali get DF2K to give you a ride. If corey doesn't go I'll shoot him.

LOZR your name doesn't even get underlined in this new spellchecker feature of smashboards. Even smashboards gets underlined. Too good.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OMG WTF!?! LoZR!!! You played today and didn't inform me!?! I even called you. I have to work all weekend too . . . :confused: I wanna play some smash!

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
i will come to beat ali really quick, i played with tc and the triforce today, they still play smash =)
Wait what? So was I the only one who actually went and ate with Family for the day?:laugh:

Ygo was cookin' turkeys and aint let nobody know!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!

"MMn...This Turkey's pretty Good!....I give it FOUR ACES!"

"Y-Yeah, man. Somebody must've put thier Foot in this turkey!"

:laugh:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'd actually like to play against the beast that could take LOZr's Fox, but Pinehurst is just too far. Maybe you can come to a NC tourney sometime?

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Ah. From what I can gather, Pinehurst is about 2-3 hours from Charlotte (where we're from), and probably not quite 2 hours from the Raleigh folks (with L0Zr being right on your way down if you were to take 95 as far as you can).

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wait what? So was I the only one who actually went and ate with Family for the day?:laugh:
Oh I did. I most certainly did. But I'm now wondering if it was worth it . . . I haven't seen the Trifroce in, like, FOUR MONTHS! I live a half hour away. I should just drive up and surprise them.

Knorr

Smash Ace
talk to joel twig and get up here i will give ali or corey or joel any the fukkin body 20$ for gas if you carpool as many people as you can up here and by as many i mean at least twig and lu and joel!

Top Bottom