• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey PP, you sure do post often. :laugh:

HEY LoZR! We need to smash at your place again! And soon!!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I have a whole lot of catchin up to do, as in posts and smashin with the NC beasts! I just love you guys thaaaaaat much. Yes, I do mean it like that.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I believe NC is awesome. We have CHARACTER . . . You know . . . CHARACTER!!! *sigh*

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
(DF2K)

Ali have you looked at your mindgames meter lately?

Yeah that's right, you have no mindgames, you're stupid you just throw out gay little knees everywhere and win somehow, I think you're cheating you gay *****.

I created NC Smash, my Peach is ****ing brutal and hot as hell, look at those **** they're so sexy I want them right now gimme gimme.

Just to let you know Ali and Peter are playnig Smash right now and Ali is losing. Peter is number two in finding NC smash but I am number one because I am the shizzle. SC stands for suck ***** because they do that all the time.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
NC is the only state worse then SC :(
Don't even joke like that.

i can 4 stock anyone in SC .. im Ali goddammit , **** , ****in *** .. I float like a falcon and sting like a knee. I am almost famous already , so how can you say NC smash sucks ? I created NC smash
what the hell is this guy talking bout?

ps. tope is good yo'

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Happy Thanks givin' hoes!....Now were's my monies?

Cadet Jones, you're commin with Thunder buck's fam for thanksgiving...you'll be the only white guy...but you can Money Match them all for blackness.:laugh:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
FU*KING Happy Thanks Giving, all. That right, I nearly bypassed the censors . . . NEARLY . . . *sigh*

I'm craving smash. Need some in my blood, now that I got all my homework done. I miss SmashMac. Where's my SmashMac? SMASHMAC!!!

Knorr

Smash Ace
Almost all of my family is Vegan. :(
have fun with that =P

happy thanksgiving everybody you guys know what im thankful for?

im thankful for all yall mufukas coming to karns dad's house for our mini smash fest of goodness this saturday night

c u boyz there

Knorr

Smash Ace
who's all coming to karns dads i know pac and raleigh peoples will be we wont be just smashing it up and ygo better come the **** out how bout you westerners?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Argghh, I soooo wish I could go. Ali, don't get too upset over it, I don't think LOZr could go all out on you then. Good luck and kick butt to all smashers in Raleigh this weekend!

Knorr

Smash Ace
i said you were and you wanna know why?

guess who those clowns are?

give you a hint knorr karn malk via age 9/10

thats right your raliegh people need you pac!

Top Bottom