• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Just watched the newest episode of Hanayamata. Poor Naru...
and Sally for losing her chance to go to Hawaii. :p

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I didn't even notice it was down until my friend told me yesterday. Mal Updater was still auto-downloading stuff for me.

...oh, and red-name c-c-c-c-combo breaker.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Watched Hanayamata's newest episode. Sally-chan is now my favorite character. It might be because I can somewhat relate to her more than the other characters.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I made a bad choice and decided to watch the unfinished Dragonball Kai. I mean I know how it goes and stuff, but I really want to just finish it again.

How I feel:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Did they ever say how long the first episode of the new Fate/Stay Night was going to be?

Debating on going to the premiere right now. If it's an hour like F/Z, I'll probably go.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Please tell me someone else just watched episode 12 of Aldnoah

Sion

Island of Horizon
wow i expected nothing out of invaders of the six-tatami mat room but it turned out to be pretty cool

ending might end up being super crappy tho

nozaki end was great as well. seo made me laugh the hardest haha

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
wow i expected nothing out of invaders of the six-tatami mat room but it turned out to be pretty cool

ending might end up being super crappy tho

nozaki end was great as well. seo made me laugh the hardest haha
I didn't expect much from it either. I'm actually hoping for a second season because I heard everything after the first season gets much better and explains how everything is connected.

Top Bottom